Poachers kill one of last two white rhinos in Zambia

124»

Comments

• Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    What do you think of taxidermist?  They make trophy hunting possible in many ways...
    I'm not sure what this means. you are saying taxidermy encourages trophy hunting? First off, I find taxidermy fucking creepy as fuck. in the cottage we rented last summer, there was a stuffed moose head, a full stuffed beaver (beaver? why the fuck would you kill a beaver?), a prairie chicken, and I think a deer head. it was weird. 
    Without taxidermist,  what would be the point of trophy hunting...a great taxidermist charges big bucks, and does not lack for work...
    yeah, it's all the taxidermist's fault. ok. 

people would still do it and take pictures like the Trump assholes do whether they were able to keep the head or not. 
    I never said it was there fault...I am saying they are enablers who profit immensely off trophy hunting...you obviously have no idea how much money a great taxidermist make...I worked with hunters who use the service of a taxidermist, even average taxidermist can take a year to get your finished item...now great ones take way longer than that.  When hunters look at a beautiful (their words) dead animal all done up beautifully (their words), by the taxidermist...their eyes light up like a child on Christmas morning.  Now without taxidermist, trophy hunting would be next to impossible.  And it’s extremely expensive to use the service taxidermist.  

why would I know how much a taxidermist makes? I have never hunted. so I don't give a shit. 

and I still think those assholes would hunt for the thrill of killing the animal and getting a picture next to the carcass. 
    its not important enough for mecto worrying about.  I was just pointing out that their are many’s aspects to to trophy hunting...have a nice day...no need for you to respond.
    Give Peas A Chance…