Options

Pat Tillman And A Shameful Set Of Circumstamces

2»

Comments

• Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    yes, the majority of your reply to me had nothing to do w/ me personally, they were just misguided generalizations you have of liberals

over? are you on a cb radio or something?

hey, I want a walkie talkie, too dammit!
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    hey, I want a walkie talkie, too dammit!

The God dang Russians got nothin' to do wit dis!!!
    http://www.bandittransamclub.com/Sherrif.jpg
    http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/COVERS%209/SMOKEY%20AND%20THE%20BANDIT%202.jpg
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:

Burt Reynolds is hot...grrrr :D
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    Burt Reynolds is hot...grrrr :D
    But he's old....just look at him...he's so...old.
  • Options
    Commy wrote:

Both Burt and Loni look like they've have enough work done to up their plastic surgery/botox punch cards numerous times over in the past 10 or so years. Ewww.
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."
  • Options
    Commy wrote:

I was just kidding....lol! I always thought he looked like a perv. :p

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    I was just kidding....lol! I always thought he looked like a perv. :p
    Its that mustache....says perv all over it. :D
  • Options
    WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
    Does anyone wonder about the statement where the friend says he and Tillman were watching bombs drop on an Iraqi city? I thought he was in Afgahnistan. Didn't he sign up when the war started in Afghanistan? Seems odd.
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
  • Options
    steppenwolfsteppenwolf Posts: 164
    WindNoSail wrote:
    Does anyone wonder about the statement where the friend says he and Tillman were watching bombs drop on an Iraqi city? I thought he was in Afgahnistan. Didn't he sign up when the war started in Afghanistan? Seems odd.

He was first sent to Iraq, in 2003.
  • Options
    RainDogRainDog Posts: 1,824
    Come on, guys. Like Ann Coulter, you're just going to have to give Veddie Edder a break. When you've had the light shone in your eyes after being in pitch darkness for so long, you still can't see shit.
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    I really need to know: How many games the Cards would have covered over the past few years with a half decent corner?
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    hailhailkc wrote:

There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    For reference, that last post came from Smokey and the Bandit. I don't advocate punching women in the mouth. I get a feeling most of you folks didn't catch the reference.
  • Options
    RainDog wrote:
    Come on, guys. Like Ann Coulter, you're just going to have to give Veddie Edder a break. When you've had the light shone in your eyes after being in pitch darkness for so long, you still can't see shit.

I see more clearly than you deluded fux ever will. Just because what I see isnt what you percieve as truth, doesnt mean I dont see it. Another "open minded" liberal spouts his shit.
    Right on dude!!!!!
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    has anyone read the piece on espn.com? ... his true story is much more inspiring than the story the gov't tried to tell ...
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,776
  • Options
    Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    gabers wrote:
    Exactly. What are they going to uncover? That Tillman was shot on accident? Real big news there, we all knew this some time ago. Now these poor soldiers that were involved are going to get dragged through all of this shit just to make some politicians and PR for the Army look good. What a disgrace.
    fuck that dude. if shit was hidden and evidence destroyed, even though it was an accident, thats fucked up.

if your kid/brother/father died over there, I think you would to know exactly what happened, not a fucking summary.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Kat wrote:

Nine officers including four generals?! This hints more strongly of a well planned murder than just a major blunder. I'm thinking, with Tillman spouting off to his "comrades" on the illegality of Iraq, that one or more of those little backstabbers made some waves to the higher-ups about it.

Lives, being expendable in war...

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    they did the same thing to my aunt, when her son was killed in the original Gulf War.. she has still never fully recovered from her loss. Nor has the Gov't ever told her what really happend the day he died.. we just know he's dead.. It's horrible that they do that.. we're the ones losing people.. not them..so horrid.
  • Options
    TruthmongerTruthmonger Posts: 559
    shows just how manipulative the U.S. Army was as it relates to his death. This isn't just negligence, but flat out lies. Shameful. Everyone should read this.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20070420/tillman-information-clampdown