Options

Anyone on the East Cost feel slighted?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yes, I speak on behalf of the entire slighted east coast of Ireland.
  • Options
    stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Slighted?!!! Ha!! live in the south then you will know the meaning of the word.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    stoneg wrote:
    Slighted?!!! Ha!! live in the south then you will know the meaning of the word.
    :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    "I've got a feeling" we won't feel slighted for long. No proof, just a feeling.
  • Options
    Aren't some places on the East coast - Eddie's favorite places to play?
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    east coast gets all the good stuff.....the sports bias, concert DVD's, its about time the best coast gets some extra love!! Its better over here...thats all.......JK!!!
    we have better surf too!!!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    F both coasts and the south...play the midwest!!!! ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,347
    Eddie only doing solo shows out in CA and one in Vancouver, anyone on the east coast a little upset? Personally, I'm not. It's a small thing, I can understand why he's keeping it fairly local for him. I mean, I'd love it if he came near me, and I'd definitely dish out the dough to see him. Just curious to hear opinions on it.

I feel a little slighted because he skipped his home town...but I'm sure a date will be added
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    All in time honey...

Plus, he's probably waiting for me to finish nursing school
    so we can party hardy!!
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Eddie only doing solo shows out in CA and one in Vancouver, anyone on the east coast a little upset? Personally, I'm not. It's a small thing, I can understand why he's keeping it fairly local for him. I mean, I'd love it if he came near me, and I'd definitely dish out the dough to see him. Just curious to hear opinions on it.

Feeling slighted? You have to be kidding. How many shows does the east coast get already? Nigga please.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    Feeling slighted? You have to be kidding. How many shows does the east coast get already? Nigga please.
    LOL...LOL...*clears throat* :o
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.