Options

Cindy Sheehan buys land near Bush’s ranch

2»

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    69charger wrote:
    You left out manipulation by the far-left.

What do you think?

Do you think this woman is possessed by a demon?

Consiousness is little more than a byproduct of subconciousness. This women is who she is for a whole lot of different reasons. Just as we all are. If you've ever been humiliated, then you might understand the flaws in conciousness and the feeling of being singled out. If someone seems too crazy for you, she's probably either possessed by a demon or psychotic. Psychosis is a mental disorder, not something to laugh at or pick apart. So what are you going to do, burn her or leave her alone? I've met some paranoid schizophrenics. One guy in particular I got to know quite well. He feared everything at times, and the weirdest hallucinations and preconceptions would enter his mind all the time. Inside all of that, he was still a person with emotions and life. I've whitnessed a lot of humiliation in my life. From the hunchback guy that looks through his eyebrows, Jimmy the guy that is clearly insane and like to touch bums, Squirly Shirley the woman that runs around with a shopping cart screaming profanity, my buddy John that can't work his arms or legs very good, he got to sit next to Kevin Wong in typing class, Kevin could type 200 wpm and John could type 2.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Rushlimbo wrote:
    Well maybe Coulter is more your speed. She looks like a dude too but has your political views. Perhaps she will give you a reacharound if you ask nicely. Good luck there Rumpy.

Alzheimers, or just lack of reading comprehension on your part?

I've also had plenty of bad things to say about Coulter. Wow, man. Your batting average has really dropped around here. Sorry about that.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    She got $250k for her son's death and she has yet to get him a tombstone.

Woohoo....tour the country you stupid bitch. A fucking disgrace that piece of shit is.
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    69charger wrote:
    Nope, it's the fault of the person who killed him.

I was under the impression he died in a helicopter accident..non battle related....I could be wrong though.

But if not..that happens in Ft Rucker, Georgia.....
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    jeffbr wrote:
    What a dipshit. How some of you fall for her shit is way beyond me.
    "her shit" = peace. Yeah, I don't know how we fall for it either. Obviously you've got your government on your side, buddy. This administration has no idea what the word 'peace' even means.
  • Options
    Drew263 wrote:
    She got $250k for her son's death and she has yet to get him a tombstone.

Woohoo....tour the country you stupid bitch. A fucking disgrace that piece of shit is.
    What? Are you some kind of warmonging psycho like dubya? She wants peace. How does that make her a "piece of shit" or a "stupid bitch?"
  • Options
    Drew263 wrote:
    I was under the impression he died in a helicopter accident..non battle related....I could be wrong though.

But if not..that happens in Ft Rucker, Georgia.....
    ummmm...pretty sure Ft. Rucker is in Alabama....but anyway, he was on active duty because of this war based on lies. His mother and every other American citizen have every right to protest this bullshit war.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    "her shit" = peace. Yeah, I don't know how we fall for it either. Obviously you've got your government on your side, buddy. This administration has no idea what the word 'peace' even means.

"her shit" = her antics, her media-whoring. But since you've fallen for it, I'm sure it is hard for you to see it.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    69charger wrote:
    The Elephant tried to throw a tire at me and then threw dirt.

Get it right.

Winky is still and asshole ;)

Winky continues to get a bad rap here.

All this propaganda from both sides, poor Winky stuck in the middle:D
  • Options
    dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    People deal with grievance in different ways.
    She is annoying, but it's not like she has no reason to be so pissed off.

Yeh, her son did voluntarily join the Army... but he still died.... and when a parent loses their son it is not something they can get over easily.
    Fair enough, but there are PLENTY of grieving parents and spouses who have dealt with the death of a loved one for ages. And more than a few of them now grieving as a result of this conflict have come out against her as well. If she wants to be pissed, that's understandable to a degree. Turning it into the circus sideshow that it has become is another matter.
    The attacks on the military are somewhat distasteful, but she is angry.
    "Distasteful" is a bit of an understatement. The Walter Reed demonstration was a new low, even for her.
    Bush IS responsible for the death of her son.... how would you feel??
    You think Casey signed up for a sun 'n fun time in the military? For crying out loud, she didn't even attend to his gravesite for a couple of YEARS.
  • Options
    it still hasnt been 15 minutes?