Options

US is STILL supplying Israel with bombs, secretly using Scottish airports!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    The British government is rife with bureaucracy and civil servants doing things behind ministers' backs. It's not organised and homogenous. Margaret Beckett is foreign secretary, and she's supposed to briefed by MI6 about everything. But it seems she didn't hear about this business. The Foreign Office is huge, and it could be quite easy for information to get "lost" in a big department like that.

It sounds all well and good when you use lame excuses for other countries...but these types of things don't cut the mustard if someone uses them in defense of the U.S.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    NCfanNCfan Posts: 945
    Byrnzie wrote:
    This is truly sick.
    The U.S may aswell send it's own troops into the middle east to kill all the brown people.
    Oh wait, it already has!

This is awesome!
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Drew263 wrote:
    Where's the outrage over Russia and China supplying Iran and Syria which are then supplying terrorists with weapons to fire indiscrimantly into neighborhoods with the SOLE purpose of killing civilians???

Hypocrits...listen up. While that doesn't make it right...the global fight for oil is what is taking place. Criticizing one side shows your ignorance.

But I guess ignorance is bliss....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/layline09/muslim2.jpg

I call BS. This has nothing to do with oil!!! It is all about finding those bad people who gone done that 911 thang.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    know1 wrote:
    It sounds all well and good when you use lame excuses for other countries...but these types of things don't cut the mustard if someone uses them in defense of the U.S.

I was partly being sarcastic. I'm sure this information didn't get "lost" accidentally. There's not a lot of support for Israel in this government, except by Blair and his immediate cronies. If Blair wanted to do the bidding of the US Department of Defense, a few corners would need to be cut here.

Plus, what would happen if the British government said to the US, no, fuck off, you can't use our land for your dirty arms traffic? The US would say, tough, son.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Okay, Blair has arrived in Washington. Anyone want to caption the photograph?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5222288.stm
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Okay, Blair has arrived in Washington. Anyone want to caption the photograph?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5222288.stm

Blair thinking to himself: Is it true about what they say? When you tickle the palm of the person you are shaking hands with, it means what I think it means?

Bush thinking to himself: Who taught the dog to shake?
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    RainDogRainDog Posts: 1,831
    Drew263 wrote:
    Oh, that picture's rich. I'm not saying that many Islamic Fundamentalists don't want to take over the world - but I seriously doubt their capacity. I'm not converting, are you? And if we aren't converting, their only option is to overthrow us by force. Forget about the rest of the world for a second - let's just talk about the U.S. (shouldn't be hard for a couple of U.S. citizens like ourselves, right ;) ):
    England couldn't do it.
    Germany couldn't do it.
    Japan couldn't do it.
    The Soviet Union couldn't do it.
    These were nations with organized and powerful militaries. So I seriously doubt a rag-tag band of religious fanatics armed with rockets that don't even shoot straight could do it. Hell, how are they even going to get here - use that naval fleet of theirs? Hijacking a bunch of plans won't cut it. No, we will never be dominated by Islam - though we may end up being dominated by our fear of it, if that hasn't happened already.