Options

Calling all anti-Israel and anti-USA posters...

jsandjsand Posts: 646
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Ayman al-Zawahri wants YOU to fight for what you believe in:

He also called for the “downtrodden” throughout the world, not just Muslims, to join the battle against “tyrannical Western civilization and its leader, America.”

“Stand with Muslims in confronting this unprecedented oppression and tyranny. Stand with us as we stand with you against this injustice that was forbidden by God in his book (the Quran),” al-Zawahri said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060727/ap_on_re_mi_ea/mideast_fighting_al_qaida
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    Yep,...most people around here really care about what this guy has to say...do yourself a favour and give up your slandering already it is getting old....
  • Options
    Yep,...most people around here really care about what this guy has to say...do yourself a favour and give up your slandering already it is getting old....

It's not slandering at all. Fight against the oppression, tyranny and injustice - isn't that what you believe in?
  • Options
    RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    jsand wrote:
    It's not slandering at all. Fight against the oppression, tyranny and injustice - isn't that what you believe in?

Once again find a post where I attack israel...guess what you won't find one...plus this al Zarwhi is lunatic that should be offed...but I thought that was the point of the US going into Afganistan to find this band of rogues....if they get it him good...but your a fool to think people here follow this guy...
  • Options
    thankyougrandmathankyougrandma Posts: 1,182
    jsand wrote:

yes i do believe in that, doesn't mean that i believe in God's land and words, hehe fucking hilarious...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Caught between not wanting a world run by Americans, Jews and Arabs. As they seem to be the only ones that matter, today. Oh what am I to do? Keep standing up for what I believe in.

So they will blow something up and the powers that be will blow something up, and they will all claim they were right and god is on their side and when one of them is all gone they can move on to the next target. As you people always seem to need to have somebody hate you. We all get the picture. Religion has made you all afraid to die (except some) and given you carte blanche to kill in some gods name. I applaud you people for taking religion and making a joke out of bowing down to some higher power.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:
    Caught between not wanting a world run by Americans, Jews and Arabs. As they seem to be the only ones that matter, today. Oh what am I to do? Keep standing up for what I believe in.

So they will blow something up and the powers that be will blow something up, and they will all claim they were right and god is on their side and when one of them is all gone they can move on to the next target. As you people always seem to need to have somebody hate you. We all get the picture. Religion has made you all afraid to die (except some) and given you carte blanche to kill in some gods name. I applaud you people for taking religion and making a joke out of bowing down to some higher power.

Who are "you people"?
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    jsand wrote:
    Who are "you people"?

"You are either with us or you're not?"
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Looks like the U.S and Israeli operation has succeeded in increasing the threat of terrorism in the world. So much for 'the war on terror'. At least the U.S can now grant itself the excuse of fighting an eternal war. Once it was communism, for a little while it was drugs - Noriega, now it's terrorism.
    What a day it would be if America chose to turn it's fight to fighting it's own fear and ignorance instead!
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    jsand wrote:

He also called for the “downtrodden” throughout the world, not just Muslims, to join the battle against “tyrannical Western civilization and its leader, America.”

“Stand with Muslims in confronting this unprecedented oppression and tyranny. Stand with us as we stand with you against this injustice that was forbidden by God in his book (the Quran),” al-Zawahri said.

I see someone is fishing again...:rolleyes:

It's amazing how some are as bad as those they are fighting against...
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    I seem to remember one of the lefty posters here saying last year that all would be better if we just listened to them. "LISTEN TO THEM!!!!"..I remember that quote....well...

"The war with Israel does not depend on cease-fires ... . It is a Jihad for the sake of God and will last until (our) religion prevails ... from Spain to Iraq," al-Zawahri said. "We will attack everywhere."

Are you listening now? Better yet...an islamic world is not a new message from them. So..have you been listening at all? That's what I wonder.
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    Drew263 wrote:
    I seem to remember one of the lefty posters here saying last year that all would be better if we just listened to them. "LISTEN TO THEM!!!!"..I remember that quote....well...

"The war with Israel does not depend on cease-fires ... . It is a Jihad for the sake of God and will last until (our) religion prevails ... from Spain to Iraq," al-Zawahri said. "We will attack everywhere."

Are you listening now? Better yet...an islamic world is not a new message from them. So..have you been listening at all? That's what I wonder.

that's all fine and dandy...I just wonder how to best address radical islam...honeslty, I'm unsure, however, I'm not sure how bombing the hell out of random, weaker counties is helping....
  • Options
    Drew263 wrote:

Sounds like something Ronald McDonald would say:

"The war with healthy eating does not depend on a free apple pie when you spend over £5... . It is a Jihad for the sake of fat and will last until (our) brand prevails ... from Spain to Iraq," Ron McDonald said. "We will make people fat everywhere."
  • Options
    Drew263 wrote:

Nobody's according any importance to what Al Zawahri can say, that's the thing with these trolls, they're not even relevant...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    NCfanNCfan Posts: 945
    Nobody's according any importance to what Al Zawahri can say, that's the thing with these trolls, they're not even relevant...

Seems like a niave stance to me... just because you think this guy is a nut job doesn't mean he doesn't influence others.
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    if they join him, will you join the army?
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    NCfan wrote:
    Seems like a niave stance to me... just because you think this guy is a nut job doesn't mean he doesn't influence others.

Do you think he's relevant? I couldn't care less about a man who claim to fight for Gods, if you do then don't come around accusing anyone of agreeing with him, if Jsand think that Al zawhari is saying horrible stuff, great post about it, i would even agree to say that what he said is just stupid. But it's not what the poster is trying to do, no his objective is to: "Calling all anti-Israel and anti-USA posters", so how relevant it is? Who's living by Al Zawhari words around here, anyone???? Anything hint in this direction? No*.

Someone is trying to stir some shit around and try to paint everyone who disagree with him as terrorist, probably watching too much CNN... so stupid...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Gee, this guy sure looks a lot younger and healthier than he did last time. Maybe they are protecting the secret fountain of youth.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    lol, does this guy even exist?

Here is an Al-Jazeera article from June 22
    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/78446020-E13D-48EE-962F-98E0E08E543B.htm

Here is the one from today
    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/1D608570-C11E-4AEB-B14B-84B47DC401E7.htm

Notice the picture is slightly different, yet it's the same rocks, the same outfit and even the AK-47s are in the same spot. WTF?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    jsand wrote:
    Hey, jsand, are you saying you disagree with this standalone statement? You're trying to be manipulative but it's as easy to see through as the western arrogant and zionistic ways.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    lol, does this guy even exist?

Here is an Al-Jazeera article from June 22
    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/78446020-E13D-48EE-962F-98E0E08E543B.htm

Here is the one from today
    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/1D608570-C11E-4AEB-B14B-84B47DC401E7.htm

Notice the picture is slightly different, yet it's the same rocks, the same outfit and even the AK-47s are in the same spot. WTF?
    lol....some IT guy's gonna fry for this one. Goddamn photoshop anyway.....
  • Options
    Do you think he's relevant? I couldn't care less about a man who claim to fight for Gods, if you do then don't come around accusing anyone of agreeing with him, if Jsand think that Al zawhari is saying horrible stuff, great post about it, i would even agree to say that what he said is just stupid. But it's not what the poster is trying to do, no his objective is to: "Calling all anti-Israel and anti-USA posters", so how relevant it is? Who's living by Al Zawhari words around here, anyone???? Anything hint in this direction? No*.

Someone is trying to stir some shit around and try to paint everyone who disagree with him as terrorist, probably watching too much CNN... so stupid...

I'm not trying to paint anyone who disagrees with me as a terrorist - terrorist sympathizer is more like it. Minus the fighting for God stuff, it appears that many on this board hold the same views as him.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    I'm not trying to paint anyone who disagrees with me as a terrorist - terrorist sympathizer is more like it. Minus the fighting for God stuff, it appears that many on this board hold the same views as him.
    I submit that all the "pro-USA" so called "patriots" are terrorist sympathizers, as well as the pro-Israeli bunch.
  • Options
    I submit that all the "pro-USA" so called "patriots" are terrorist sympathizers, as well as the pro-Israeli bunch.

I'll second that.
  • Options
    FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    Now that's funny jsad..

Actually our current government is doing quite well in continuing global terrorism and wars - and you'll be happy to know Al Queda and other regional terror groups want us to continue in the same manner. The call us aggressors, invaders and killers... so what do we do? That's right - follow suite. Nice Plan? Doubtful.
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • Options
    rockrock Posts: 51
    Jsand,

Why do you write posts like this one? Surely you must realise that you will not convince anyone of your ideas by means of insults or are you preaching to the converted and looking for kindred spirits here?

Can you answer this in a rational manner (I'm not trying to be sarcastic here I am genuinely curious)
  • Options
    leethalleethal Posts: 134
    jsand wrote:

There are far more than two sides in this war. Im sure Iran are pleased that the US is taking care of its long time enemy Iraq but that doesn't mean that the US supports Iran.
  • Options
    Infinity_NowInfinity_Now Posts: 188
    jsand wrote:

yeah, fuck that guy.

This shit just pisses me off, pious cunts who think their sacrament is sacred - this kind of stuff is the schism that divides mankind under open warfare.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:

That's the funniest thing I've read for ages.

"You're either with 'us' or 'the enemy'!", what an original idea.
  • Options
    Drew263Drew263 Birmingham, AL Posts: 602
    inmytree wrote:
    that's all fine and dandy...I just wonder how to best address radical islam...honeslty, I'm unsure, however, I'm not sure how bombing the hell out of random, weaker counties is helping....

damn you inmytree :)

I'm stirring here....let me be. :D

but..I leave the MT with this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/layline09/muslim2.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/layline09/muslim3.jpg
  • Options
    What would Hamburglar do in this situation? :confused: