discrimination

2»

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    ... or learn the damn language :)

well that's what i meant by 'get the qualifications.' :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I can't get a paid job because I'm disabled. Seems like everyone thinks I'm happy to 'volunteer' for every damn thing in the world for the rest of my life.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • onelongsongonelongsong Posts: 3,517
    btw - thus far, it seems like amongst those who responded, which granted is not much...none of us have been or know of anyone being discriminated against b/c they are not bilingual, so it seems so far, not a wide-spread issue.

the whole purpose of this thread was to see if this is becoming widespread. the truth remains that it takes only ONE case to get it before the supreme court.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    the whole purpose of this thread was to see if this is becoming widespread. the truth remains that it takes only ONE case to get it before the supreme court.

i understood the purpose, you already said you wanted to see if it was a widespread problem. so, i was merely taking the time to review the thread and say thus far, for the small degree of participants, it hasn't been a problem for any of us. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow