What Are Democrats Thinking?

13»

Comments

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    Well, James thinks Gym Jordan and the repubs should be slammed for their support or blind eye toward sexual abuse, among other things.

https://apple.news/Au2pEX_1fSXmPfGWsF6quEg
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    Well, James thinks Gym Jordan and the repubs should be slammed for their support or blind eye toward sexual abuse, among other things.

James Carville is spot on.  "wokeness is a problem", love it!
    brianlux said:

Our new Mayor, perhaps?

What the heck is Andrew Yang thinking? Great spot for a photo.

OK, all joking aside, would like to here some thoughts on this.  Yang for NYC mayor?  Seems like a good thing to me.
    I like him and his ideas.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,639

Good read 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814

That was pretty good and he's right. Two things stuck out to me: 1. If Dennis Hastert were a Dem, he'd still be mentioned on Fox News every single day.  The left still has no ruthless in its messaging.

2. AOC is smart and MTG is batshit crazy.  And the Dems pay a bigger price for AOC than the GOP does for MTG.

I actually don't think a lot of what he cites is rooted in "wokeness," though.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:

That was pretty good and he's right. Two things stuck out to me: 1. If Dennis Hastert were a Dem, he'd still be mentioned on Fox News every single day.  The left still has no ruthless in its messaging.

2. AOC is smart and MTG is batshit crazy.  And the Dems pay a bigger price for AOC than the GOP does for MTG.

AOC is woke, the defund the police is also woke.  I get what he means.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    OnWis97 said:

I think its easy to dismiss MTG as crazy and not worry about her influence. I think AOC is a lot more likely to have influence and power, and while far less crazy, still crazy with some of her thoughts and ideas. Thats why I think they pay a bigger price for AOC, because she may actually be relevant in the political world. 
    mace1229 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I think its easy to dismiss MTG as crazy and not worry about her influence. I think AOC is a lot more likely to have influence and power, and while far less crazy, still crazy with some of her thoughts and ideas. Thats why I think they pay a bigger price for AOC, because she may actually be relevant in the political world. 
    Woke people push the AOC card further than anyone.  Their own party still distances themselves from her and "the squad".

I love the Green new deal she put together but it'll never come around.  That is something she constantly gets bashed for.
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    edited April 2021
    mace1229 said:
    OnWis97 said:

Woke people push the AOC card further than anyone.  Their own party still distances themselves from her and "the squad".

I love the Green new deal she put together but it'll never come around.  That is something she constantly gets bashed for.

I Read the Carville interview the other day and made me think about the police abuse thread on AMT.

Dems are losing the ability to think clearly. Some cases, like the Chauvin conviction and possibly the new tragedy in NC, are examples of abuse. But cases like the taser incident appear completely different. The non Blacks in the party completely defer to the Black leaders on this topic, as they should, but not one single Black leader was willing to call out Daunte Wright for the record he amassed, including felony armed robbery, running from the police, and separately using force to resist arrest with and armed officer, in his two short years of adulthood. All dangerous decisions.

Instead we get liberal nonsense that the police should not enforce traffic laws. That type of thinking will doom us to republican power again. Broken Windows Theory makes sense, but stop and frisk is taking it way too far. Dem leaders have lost the ability to understand the difference 

Daunte Wright did not deserve his fate. But he made several poor decisions, the result of which was he put himself in harms way. And not one single democrat spoke reasonably on that issue.
    mace1229 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I Read the Carville interview the other day and made me think about the police abuse thread on AMT.

Dems are losing the ability to think clearly. Some cases, like the Chauvin conviction and possibly the new tragedy in NC, are examples of abuse. But cases like the taser incident appear completely different. The non Blacks in the party completely defer to the Black leaders on this topic, as they should, but not one single Black leader was willing to call out Daunte Wright for the record he amassed, including felony armed robbery, running from the police, and separately using force to resist arrest with and armed officer, in his two short years of adulthood. All dangerous decisions.

Instead we get liberal nonsense that the police should not enforce traffic laws. That type of thinking will doom us to republican power again. Broken Windows Theory makes sense, but stop and frisk is taking it way too far. Dem leaders have lost the ability to understand the difference 

Daunte Wright did not deserve his fate. But he made several poor decisions, the result of which was he put himself in harms way. And not one single democrat spoke reasonably on that issue.
    Policing needs to change sure. Look at the open letter the cop wrote to LeBron James.  LeBron and the way he feels is what a bunch of the nation feels and like the cop said, until we can change the mindset that all cops are bad then we are in a world of shit for the long run.