Whats everyone doing this 4th of july weekend

2»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    i will be thanking my father for having the guts to leave chile 40 years ago and bringin his young family here to this great country it will be my first 4th as a us citizen so i will fly the flag drink some red white & blues and enjoy american food and listen to the best american band of the last 20 years.

ps:can't wait to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    If the Jays cannot make a dent in their horseshit division, you can bet I will be cheering on the Tigers.

hehe, ive been waiting 15 years to have a team i can actually cheer on ;)
  • CenterCityCenterCity Posts: 193
    i will be thanking my father for having the guts to leave chile 40 years ago and bringin his young family here to this great country it will be my first 4th as a us citizen so i will fly the flag drink some red white & blues and enjoy american food and listen to the best american band of the last 20 years.

ps:can't wait to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! :)
    I need to finish writing.
  • binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    69charger wrote:
    I'll probably spend a day exercising my Second Amendment Rights (before the UN takes them away) at the rifle range shooting at some custom made two headed Bin Laden/Cindy Sheehan Targets and then go home and make love to my Ann Coulter Love Doll. Ann and I will then watch Bill O'Riley then Hannity & Crypt Keeper (Applauding wildly whenever Hannity is on camera and muting the TV when Crypt Keeper talks of course) and fall asleep wrapped in an American Flag quilt.

;)

Friggin priceless!!! Love it. Did you forget to light off as many fireworks as possible in order to speed up global warming?? I didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    already did ther big bash, huge fireworks thing at a charity event saturday night...so tomorrow, a simple bbq/party at my sisters. :) and sure, the flag on the front porch for the holiday of course.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow