Fox News

1151617181921»

Comments

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MNPosts: 2,082
    War on Thanksgiving? What is this?
    The libs are starting a war on Thanksgiving.  Maybe the Party of Trump will start a war on Independence Day.  
    1995 Milwaukee
    1998 Alpine, Alpine
    2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston
    2004 Boston, Boston
    2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)
    2011 Alpine, Alpine
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 St. Paul
    2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley
    2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 7,084
    OnWis97 said:
    The libs are starting a war on Thanksgiving.  Maybe the Party of Trump will start a war on Independence Day.  
    They already have
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 3,917
    Be the reason someone smiles today.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 13,448
    hippiemom = goodness
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MNPosts: 2,082
    edited November 2019
    Kat said:

Guys uncle is a loser then.
    Yup.  I like uncles that don't get ambushed.
    Post edited by OnWis97 on
    1995 Milwaukee
    1998 Alpine, Alpine
    2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston
    2004 Boston, Boston
    2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)
    2011 Alpine, Alpine
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 St. Paul
    2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley
    2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin LouisPosts: 16,668
    OnWis97 said:
    so did we win or lose the war on christmas? I am so confused and exhausted.
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

"i'm not here to start the fire. i am here to fan the flames..."

If you have never failed, you have never lived.
  • jeffbrjeffbr SeattlePosts: 6,812
    edited November 2019
    OnWis97 said:
    According to Drumpf we won! We can finally say Merry Christmas to each other again. #MAGA :confused::i_dunno:
    Here's what he said in May of this year:
    “Now everyone’s very proud to be saying ‘Merry Christmas’ again. There was a time when we went shopping and you wouldn’t see ‘Merry Christmas’ on the stores, you’d see a red wall and it wouldn’t say that, it would say ‘Happy Holidays’ or something, but it wouldn’t say ’Merry Christmas.’ We’re back to saying ‘Merry Christmas’ again in this country and that’s something I consider a great achievement because it really spells out what’s happening.”
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • dignindignin Posts: 7,827
    jeffbr said:
    OnWis97 said:
    According to Drumpf we won! We can finally say Merry Christmas to each other again. #MAGA :confused::i_dunno:
    “Now everyone’s very proud to be saying ‘Merry Christmas’ again. There was a time when we went shopping and you wouldn’t see ‘Merry Christmas’ on the stores, you’d see a red wall and it wouldn’t say that, it would say ‘Happy Holidays’ or something, but it wouldn’t say ’Merry Christmas.’ We’re back to saying ‘Merry Christmas’ again in this country and that’s something I consider a great achievement because it really spells out what’s happening.”
    My hero.
    jeffbr said:
    OnWis97 said:
    i thought liberals did not want to say merry christmas. that means I lost, didn't I? trump made it ok again, so he won, right?

i'm soo confused with these guys.
    "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Hemingway

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 16,935

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

it is an old saying, buy i'll allow it.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 7,084

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 18,338

Haha
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 16,935
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14