So who got the most tickets today? I bought 4 shows

13»

Comments

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    was I the only one who wore a pair of Depends Undergarments?

and actually had to use them...?

OK. Now IF I meet you at any concerts/pre-parties, I am gonna think of this!!!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    october,
    great post, i definitely acknowledge and appreciate your determination and strategic resolve,
    i, too, dedicated multiple hours to formulating what i had perceived to be the best method for yesterday's debacle, and to be perfectly honest, i wholeheartedly anticipated a disastrous experience
    having already booked my round-trip flight from buffalo, i was absolutely devastated at 10:30pst as my efforts to that point seemed worthless
    fortunately, i remained persistent and eventually secured tickets to both wiltern shows, the state of euphoria to follow is inexplicable
    anyhow, i'm happy for you and camaro's hood, though i empathize with anyone who tried to get tickets; the experience was not exactly service-oriented or consumer-centric - i'm not sure what to propose, perhaps some sort of systematic allocation to more evenly distribute the tickets (in my opinion, i think 4 shows out of 7 is unfair)
    anyhow, hope you guys have a great time in april, perhaps we'll meet up for a brewski or something similar
    this will be my second trip to california within 6 months dedicated to attending an eddie vedder show - crazy how things seem to have worked out in the end
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    mr camaro ,,ive seen your posts about being generous and sharing tickets for free WHICH IS AWESOME AND KIND

HOWEVER

this thread is to gloat... period

i could care less im not traveling to see the democractic convention

but dont sugar-coat your gloating by saying you've been kind in the past

I wasn't sugar coating or gloating.... i simply wanted to see if my ability to hack into the tenclub website actually outdid the unintelligent fan methods. and so far it looks like it did work to my advantage.

p.s. if you look up all my posts you'll see i'm here on this board to be sarcastic and funny...
    i like sound...
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    I wasn't sugar coating or gloating.... i simply wanted to see if my ability to hack into the tenclub website actually outdid the unintelligent fan methods. and so far it looks like it did work to my advantage.

p.s. if you look up all my posts you'll see i'm here on this board to be sarcastic and funny...

but people are real uptight at the moment cause the ticket process blows

again enjoy... i could care less who got em and who didnt
    but karma might bite ya in the ass ;)