Options

time for israel to be bombed to the stone age?

13»

Comments

• Options
    OpenOpen Posts: 792
    dayan wrote:
    There hasn't been one bombing that killed 90 civilians. The largest single civilian death toll in one attack I believe was 28. Perhaps the general meant a wave of bombings, although I still don't think that would be accurate. Or perhaps the general was just wrong. After all he is an American general in America. No reason to think he has a better idea of what Israel has hit and who Israel has killed than Israel does. I'm not satisfied with my numbers. I wish we had killed no civilians and hundreds more terrorists. I do, however, recognize that war is tragic, especially war fought amongst a civilian population. It wasn't Israel's choice to fight in these conditions, but it will do so if it must.

You're right maybe he said a combination of bombings, i tried to find the transcripts but havent been able to yet...Dont give me this i wish stuff..you are supporting war crimes. Alson, since the Nazi's keep being brought up; i would think that you would have learned to decry war crimes instead of trying to expalin them away...Please show me an example of Iran commiting genocide. If you have a house that's has rats you dont blow up the people and the house just to kill the rats..this is exactly what Israel is doing...

http://web.amnesty.org/pages/lebanonisrael-action-eng
    http://www.forward.com/articles/8233
  • Options
    OpenOpen Posts: 792
    dayan wrote:
    There hasn't been one bombing that killed 90 civilians. The largest single civilian death toll in one attack I believe was 28. Perhaps the general meant a wave of bombings, although I still don't think that would be accurate. Or perhaps the general was just wrong. After all he is an American general in America. No reason to think he has a better idea of what Israel has hit and who Israel has killed than Israel does. I'm not satisfied with my numbers. I wish we had killed no civilians and hundreds more terrorists. I do, however, recognize that war is tragic, especially war fought amongst a civilian population. It wasn't Israel's choice to fight in these conditions, but it will do so if it must.

You're right maybe he said a combination of bombings, i tried to find the transcripts but havent been able to yet...Dont give me this i wish stuff..you are supporting war crimes. Also, since the Nazi's keep being brought up; i would think that you would have learned to decry war crimes instead of trying to expalin them away...Please show me an example of Iran commiting genocide. If you have a house that's has rats you dont blow up the people and the house just to kill the rats..this is exactly what Israel is doing...

http://web.amnesty.org/pages/lebanonisrael-action-eng
    http://www.forward.com/articles/8233
  • Options
    dayandayan Posts: 475
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Human Rights Watch said they did an on the ground investigation of all the accusations that Hizbullah uses civilian shields and they were all false. They don't doubt that it happens from time to time, but it's clearly not Hizbullah's stratagy.

I don't know how to answer you except that in this case Human Rights Watch is simply wrong.
  • Options
    enharmonic wrote:
    My solution would not have been to displace tens of thousands of arabs just to appease the Jews. I'm sorry that we disagree, but I'm not the one making the personal attacks here. that's you. Perhaps I hit a nerve? I'm well aware of the history. Palestinians have as much of a "right" to exist as Israel does. It's called Darwinism...survival of the most fit. Had Israel not been propped up after WWII, they would not have survived.

Today, the people of Darfour are being slaughtered, and no one does anything, because Israel STILL can't handle their own business without constant propping up from America and the UN. So go ahead, call me an ignorant moron some more. You're probably just another whiny-assed Jew who can't wipe their own nose without the help of a real nation...a nation that was fought for and won by its own people, not a gimmie after WWII because everyone felt sorry for you.

I don't have much sympathy for anyone in that region, but least of all Israel. The people of Darfour have real problems...the same kinds of problems the Jews had 60 years ago, but nobody cares. Even if we did, we probably couldn't do anything because Israel can't wipe its own ass, much less fight off Hezbollah and Hamas...those organizations aren't even real armies. Israel has this big army...armed to the teeth, and they can't even put down a few thousand bad guys.

Hitler was a bad guy, but that was 60 years ago. Sooner or later, the Jews have to stop crying about that too. Life goes on.

You're sick. I pity you.
  • Options
    Open wrote:
    You're right maybe he said a combination of bombings, i tried to find the transcripts but havent been able to yet...Dont give me this i wish stuff..you are supporting war crimes. Alson, since the Nazi's keep being brought up; i would think that you would have learned to decry war crimes instead of trying to expalin them away...Please show me an example of Iran commiting genocide. If you have a house that's has rats you dont blow up the people and the house just to kill the rats..this is exactly what Israel is doing...

Sorry but Hezbollah are alot more dangerous than rats. Rats don't fire missiles at you. And I don't support war crimes. I have a healthy understanding that if you start throwing around the word war crimes every time civilians are killed in war the term losses all meaning.
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    dayan wrote:
    I have a healthy understanding that if you start throwing around the word war crimes every time civilians are killed in war the term losses all meaning.

kinda like the use of 'anti-semite' and 'demagogy!!'? ;)
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    kinda like the use of 'anti-semite' and 'demagogy!!'? ;)

Yeah, exactly like that, which is why I don't use the terms lightly. But if the name fits...
  • Options
    NCfanNCfan Posts: 945
    Makes me laugh b/c there is an ELECTED offical kidnapped...buts its okay....pathetic....considering the West wants a democratic Middle East but yet when it doens't agree with want the man wants...well fuck them then...

I think you are missing the point. If Palestinians elect a terrorist organization to lead their governemt, then yes..... fuck them.

If a group practices democracy and votes to kill all Jews, then yes..... fuck them.

Is this so hard for you to understand???

Look at "decadant" Europe.... Amsterdam for instance. Israel and the US are not invading the Netherlands because they wish to live differently than us.

We would not care if Palestine lived differently either. But when they try to destroy Israel and spread thier pathology, then yeah..... fuck them!
  • Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    NCfan wrote:
    I think you are missing the point. If Palestinians elect a terrorist organization to lead their governemt, then yes..... fuck them.

If a group practices democracy and votes to kill all Jews, then yes..... fuck them.

Is this so hard for you to understand???

Look at "decadant" Europe.... Amsterdam for instance. Israel and the US are not invading the Netherlands because they wish to live differently than us.

We would not care if Palestine lived differently either. But when they try to destroy Israel and spread thier pathology, then yeah..... fuck them!

They were arested via force (like every other criminals) for palning and allowing the kidnap of Gilad Shalit inside Israel. God knows what made him laugh, cause personally I find it very sad for one not to even remember that "small" fact.
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    dayan wrote:
    You're sick. I pity you.

Your pity isn't worth a damn.

See you in hell ;)

I'm sick because I am more concerned about the defenseless in Darfour, while all you care about is the Jews? Fuck the Jews, my friend. Fuck 'em. They've got the military to crush this shit, but they won't do it. Do you know why they won't do it? Because deep down, Israel is a nation of pussies.

Never fear...the United States has got your back. We'll bail you out...again. Even if it means thousands of our own die for your country...again.
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Human Rights Watch said they did an on the ground investigation of all the accusations that Hizbullah uses civilian shields and they were all false. They don't doubt that it happens from time to time, but it's clearly not Hizbullah's stratagy.

How could such an investigation even occur? I mean, what did Human Rights Watch do? Interview Hizbollah members? Yeah, that would be an unbiased approach.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    How could such an investigation even occur? I mean, what did Human Rights Watch do? Interview Hizbollah members? Yeah, that would be an unbiased approach.

How should I know? I'm not HRW, they do the investigation, I get the results. Or I could just make the assumption that they are biased or liars.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    How should I know? I'm not HRW, they do the investigation, I get the results. Or I could just make the assumption that they are biased or liars.

It a valid question. One doesn't just swallow the results of a study without knowing anything about the methodology.
  • Options
    darkcrow wrote:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5249528.stm

since lebenon is being bombed becuase two soldiers were kidnapped, shouldnt israel now be bombed by palastine becasue it has kidnapped the speaker of the house of palastine?

i mean an eye for an eye...

*for the record i am not being serious... just raising a point*

Probably, but Palestine is supposed to bomb Israel with what? Rotten eggs?
  • Options
    In a new development, apparently Lebanon's PM has said today that the government will send troops to the South, "to stand between Hizbollah and IDF forces".
  • Options
    It a valid question. One doesn't just swallow the results of a study without knowing anything about the methodology.

I wish everyone that said that, meant it. And didn't just apply that to certain facts.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I wish everyone that said that, meant it. And didn't just apply that to certain facts.

I do mean it. If an Israeli study came out that attempted to disprove the notion that IDF fighter planes have killed Lebanese civilians, I'd say the same thing.
    In fact, I did make a very similar argument when people posted those Qana conspiracy theories.
  • Options
    I do mean it. If an Israeli study came out that attempted to disprove the notion that IDF fighter planes have killed Lebanese civilians, I'd say the same thing.
    In fact, I did make a very similar argument when people posted those Qana conspiracy theories.

Bill O'reilly believes that Qana was a conspiracy. I fucking hate that guy.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

Yea, actually I saw the HRW guy on Bill's show, so he could have been a puppet, who knows.
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    You're sick. I pity you.
    if, ya don't mind one of your subjects to ask....uh...uh....please reveal, dyen, does eharmony need help, too?????
    a little ambiguous here, who do yu hate, o'reilly or qana? and i might add that hate, a negative energy, feeds more hate...we can say that we don't respond to certain stimuli; so, tell me dissonant man waz up with using that particlualr word??? we can have difference of opinion based on historical reference; we can contest actions of others, but when you break it all down, the word hate is representative of limited vocabulary,when it appears that your verrrrry well-spoken...
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    Ahnimus wrote:
    we live and we learn....;)
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    enharmonic wrote:
    ....I am more concerned about the defenseless in Darfour

Last I checked, folks who are screwing Israel are gee, uh, ya, the same ones screwing the defenseless in Darfour?
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    acutejam wrote:
    Last I checked, folks who are screwing Israel are gee, uh, ya, the same ones screwing the defenseless in Darfour?

you do no there isnt really a "global jihad". that is a myth. all these different organisations are opposed to each other. hezbullah are radical shiities who hate sunnis, kurds and any other permentation of islam, so that means they pretty much hate al quida and hamas.

islam is one unified religion, it is pretty fractured just like christinity is. so your quote is innacurate.. sure they are muslims but that is like saying if one christian guy goes aronud killing a bunch of bhuddists then all christians are out to kill bhuddists....