Options

Joe Biden: "Something significant is going to happen...."

pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
edited October 2008 in A Moving Train
.....in the next 6 months and that its going to appear we are on the wrong side?"

WTF is he talking about? talk about scare tactics that the Right is accussed of using...he needs to expalin himself...anyone got a clue?

NOTE: both McCain and Obama have been briefed in the White House recently on "dangers" that could be looming if/when they become elected
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    yeah it's called voter repression a tactic being used by the republican party ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Marshal Law.

i knew it was coming ;)

see my gun question thread. lol.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    the wolf wrote:
    Marshal Law.

i knew it was coming ;)

see my gun question thread. lol.

i agree with your thread..ArmyTimes.com had an article on this..a few friends of mine are going to Ft. Leonard wood for "special" training, something having to do with dealing with citizens within our borders

glenn beck (love him or hate him doesnt matter) brought this up on his radio show last week

as far as what Joe Biden is talking about might have something to do with that or might have something to do with Russia, Israel, or Iran...noone in main media is talking about this
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    pjalive21 wrote:
    .....in the next 6 months and that its going to appear we are on the wrong side?"

WTF is he talking about? talk about scare tactics that the Right is accussed of using...he needs to expalin himself...anyone got a clue?

NOTE: both McCain and Obama have been briefed in the White House recently on "dangers" that could be looming if/when they become elected

how is this scary? its not like he said vote for obama or we will get attacked.

comprehension is the key
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    FEAR!!

It motivates.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    pjalive21 wrote:
    i agree with your thread..ArmyTimes.com had an article on this..a few friends of mine are going to Ft. Leonard wood for "special" training, something having to do with dealing with citizens within our borders

glenn beck (love him or hate him doesnt matter) brought this up on his radio show last week

as far as what Joe Biden is talking about might have something to do with that or might have something to do with Russia, Israel, or Iran...noone in main media is talking about this

yeah i posted that armytimes.com article here somewhere. maybe even in that thread.

i have two friends also getting "special training" right now. they both just got back from Iraq in the past 6 months, now this. ugh.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    Is Joe Biden still alive?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Maybe he's receiving alien signals via his hair plugs???
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    prytojprytoj Posts: 536
    “Mark my words,” Mr. Biden warned at the Seattle fund-raiser, according to reports from network producers traveling with him, “It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember, I said it standing here, if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

It's actually on tape, and he even goes further than that.

What he is really saying is the world despots will be eager to attack us once Obama gets into office. I knew I liked this guy, turns out he's more of a patriot than I give him credit for. He's seen the inner workings of the Obama machine, and he's had enough.

An Obama presidency is unacceptable
  • Options
    1st contact.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I’m sure no one would test palin ..she’d pull out her moose gun and hop on her helicopter and fly over waziristan…if she could only find it on the globe.
  • Options
    prytoj wrote:
    It's actually on tape, and he even goes further than that.
    Care to share?
  • Options
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    I’m sure no one would test palin ..she’d pull out her moose gun and hop on her helicopter and fly over waziristan…if she could only find it on the globe.

the fact that you're still comparing Obama to Palin shows me how far you've gone...

I don't really see how one can argue that Obama is more prepared to be president than even she is, let alone McCain. Really....I just don't get it. Look at the record. It's so in our faces!
  • Options
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    Care to share?

He goes on to saystuff like I guarantee it, as sure as I'm standing here

...looking...

I heard it while I was out in the field tending to the working poor, elitist that I am.
  • Options
    prytoj wrote:
    the fact that you're still comparing Obama to Palin shows me how far you've gone...

I don't really see how one can argue that Obama is more prepared to be president than even she is, let alone McCain. Really....I just don't get it. Look at the record. It's so in our faces!
    In my opinion there is no comparison between Obama and Palin. I cringe at the though of her becoming my President. That's my whole point.
  • Options
    prytoj wrote:
    He goes on to saystuff like I guarantee it, as sure as I'm standing here

...looking...

I heard it while I was out in the field tending to the working poor, elitist that I am.
    lol.
    cough it up fuzzball, or don't post things that you can't back up.
  • Options
    http://www.dittowire.com/beyond_the_headlines/2008/10/biden-obamas-in.html

damn, gimme a minute. Are we doing names now?
    Just lookin' out for you.
  • Options
    pjalive21 wrote:

Could I please see the article if still around?
  • Options
    prytoj wrote:
    I mean no disrespect by calling you fuzzball. I love Chewbacca. ;)
  • Options
    We don't agree, so I get it.
  • Options
    prytoj wrote:
    http://www.dittowire.com/beyond_the_headlines/2008/10/biden-obamas-in.html

damn, gimme a minute. Are we doing names now?
    Just lookin' out for you.
    Oh Joe. I love you, but you do sometimes get your foot stuck in your mouth.
    I'd also just like to say that anyone who can't see we are already in a crisis is perhaps living on a different planet to me.
  • Options
    prytoj wrote:
    We don't agree, so I get it.
    No we do not agree. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental. But i guess we are both PJ fans. That's something ;)
  • Options
    "mark my words....it will not be SIX MONTHS"

"Remember, I said it standing here, if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re going to have an international crisis, a GENERATED crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

after 30 years experience, you think that was off the cuff? An oops?
  • Options
    prytoj wrote:
    "mark my words....it will not be SIX MONTHS"

"Remember, I said it standing here, if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re going to have an international crisis, a GENERATED crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

after 30 years experience, you think that was off the cuff? An oops?

You forgot "I guarantee you it's going to happen" "I promise you", "and I can give you 4 or 5 scenarios..."

I can think of 4 or 5 myself...

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    You forgot "I guarantee you it's going to happen" "I promise you", "and I can give you 4 or 5 scenarios..."

I can think of 4 or 5 myself...

And none of them can wait for Obama to be elected, so says Joe, there's just no gettin' around what he said and what he meant.
  • Options
    prytoj wrote:
    And none of them can wait for Obama to be elected, so says Joe, there's just no gettin' around what he said and what he meant.

I think were damned if we do and damned if we don't at this point. I think the first order of business is abolishing the federal reserve, but then I imagine some bombs would go off somewhere on US soil, and new patriot laws would be passed with a tasty dash of martial law.

I'm not sure anything overly revolutionary can really be done with the existing system of controls in place.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm seeing the streets turn ugly as more people begin to see what the deal is. The US wouldn't be the first country to go through it by any means.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Arf arf.....

arf arf arf....

mmmm mmmm arf arf arf mmmm mmmmm arf

arf arf arf, mmmmm mmmm

arf arf arf
    the Minions
  • Options
    Arf arf.....

arf arf arf....

mmmm mmmm arf arf arf mmmm mmmmm arf

arf arf arf, mmmmm mmmm

arf arf arf

What is it Lassie????

Is Timmy in the well???
    the Minions
  • Options
    I think were damned if we do and damned if we don't at this point. I think the first order of business is abolishing the federal reserve, but then I imagine some bombs would go off somewhere on US soil, and new patriot laws would be passed with a tasty dash of martial law.

I'm not sure anything overly revolutionary can really be done with the existing system of controls in place.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I'm seeing the streets turn ugly as more people begin to see what the deal is. The US wouldn't be the first country to go through it by any means.

To have any hope of overhauling the Fed, you have to have the strongest constitutionalist,

your man?.....

McCain.
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    FEAR!!

It motivates.

VAGUENESS!!

It doesn't.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"