Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
    hip_n_jam wrote:
    Hahahaha....the black ones definitely add some nice variety.
    thats what she said...

Funnier than the first one.
  • hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
    I don't so much have problems with "rules" about which posters can go up on the wall, as much as I have problems with "funds" with which to pay for the framing.
  • born2runqtborn2runqt Posts: 109
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    supposebly birds signify death .

:rolleyes:

That is true. I HATE dead birds - wish PJ would find a different theme. This one's been going on too long and it gives me the heebeegeebees.
    ...tramps like us...

I miss you Daddy.....10/12/07
  • mcocozzamcocozza Posts: 170
    So...I've heard that posters sometimes get released on 10c after the tour is over. Can anybody provide more details? Is it generally all posters or maybe some that didn't do as well? (camden II) Klausen and Ames? Any details would be greatly appreciated. I love the DC one, and really want to get one somehow, without spending 200 on ebay.

Thanks all!
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    mcocozza wrote:
    So...I've heard that posters sometimes get released on 10c after the tour is over. Can anybody provide more details? Is it generally all posters or maybe some that didn't do as well? (camden II) Klausen and Ames? Any details would be greatly appreciated. I love the DC one, and really want to get one somehow, without spending 200 on ebay.

Thanks all!

not true

sorry

santos does not exist
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • pjfan91pjfan91 Posts: 43
    I just got the DC poster very nice.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    mcocozza wrote:

Thanks all!
    yah... if i recall correctly from post riot act tour, it was the shittier posters... pheonix, little rock, etc... i personally dont care for the DC poster, but good luck with your search... im having a similar problem getting a boston 1 poster for a noncrazyass price
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    So tonight is Klausen huh? I am thinking it will be another sweet one.
  • clydefroclydefro Posts: 18
    sgossard3 wrote:
    yah... if i recall correctly from post riot act tour, it was the shittier posters... pheonix, little rock, etc... i personally dont care for the DC poster, but good luck with your search... im having a similar problem getting a boston 1 poster for a noncrazyass price

That's not true. Pretty much every poster goes up at some point on the tenclub site. In recent years, the only ones that I can remember that didn't were the House of Blues show, Easy Street and, I believe, the red Atlantic City poster.
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    clydefro wrote:
    That's not true. Pretty much every poster goes up at some point on the tenclub site. In recent years, the only ones that I can remember that didn't were the House of Blues show, Easy Street and, I believe, the red Atlantic City poster.

that isn't "recent years", that was just last year.
  • Yeah Klausen is kicking Ames ass so far in my opinion.
    I personally love the DC poster. I wish I had gone to the show so I'd have reason to buy it. The black stock is an awesome change of pace, it was almost funny to see Ames Black debut at Grand Rapids. Shall we even mention Chicago 1 vs. Chicago 2.... I didn't love last year's logo in Chicago 2 but it was at least framable compared to Chicago 1.
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    Ummmm..
    Yeah, that's a shame...

Guess I''ll save some cash this tour..l

The Boston tour posters are wicked sucky...

I've seen better drawings in a cartoon strip..

Bring back Klausen for Christ's sake!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • clydefroclydefro Posts: 18
    that isn't "recent years", that was just last year.

I know. I was meaning that all the other posters since 2003, I believe, have been for sale on the site. I'm pretty sure every 2003 poster was put up, most of them all at once in an announced sale that was disastrous for anyone trying to purchase them. Now that I think about it, though, I don't remember the VFC posters being sold on the tenclub site.
  • thesheffthesheff Posts: 59
    when the posters go on sale through the 10c site, do they go insanely fast? or will most people get a chance to get them?

i was able to get a poster for chicago2, but i don't know if i'll be able to get there early enough for milwaukee2 to grab one (assuming the poster looks good - i'd only buy a poster to a show that i went to and if it looks good)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    thesheff wrote:
    when the posters go on sale through the 10c site, do they go insanely fast? or will most people get a chance to get them?

i was able to get a poster for chicago2, but i don't know if i'll be able to get there early enough for milwaukee2 to grab one (assuming the poster looks good - i'd only buy a poster to a show that i went to and if it looks good)

wicked fast

it got to be awful at the end... though the new server may help... but i think the word is out that this place is another source for flipping on ebay

so... it's going to be a crapshoot :)

hey... i have a expressobeans question... my subscription set... is that an AP or a 1st printing??
    bostonlou wrote:
    hey... i have a expressobeans question... my subscription set... is that an AP or a 1st printing??

AP

10 characters.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    according to Jenne at BigPoppa,

Ames are doing the poster for NJ East Rutherford Night 2 ( 6-3-06 )
    so I would venture to guess that Klausen will do Night 1 ( 6-1-06 ) for NJ East Rutherford !

Good Luck !

First Jersey show turned out to be an Ames after all.
    I guess Sat will be Klausen then.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    So do poster subs still get the one from the 3rd? I kinda hope so, this one doesn't do much for me

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-poster-Rutherford-No-Klausen-AMES-MINT-6-1_W0QQitemZ7419944451QQihZ016QQcategoryZ28009QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

wasn't sure how else to post a pic...
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    First Jersey show turned out to be an Ames after all.
    I guess Sat will be Klausen then.

yes !
    Jennes pants are on fire ! :mad:

and, they guy selling the big wave and avacado posters ( 5 bucks each ) told me the show posters sold out in 15 minutes .:eek:
    and they opened at 630.

i didnt get there till 9 .

xanadu project blows
    state troopers patrolled the arena, hung out at the curtains ....be careful !

why oh why doesnt klausen have a website already ?
    looks like i may have to camp out fri night so that i get a poster :rolleyes:

sick mix of a setlist
    :D
    very enjoyable.
    no bruce song-- wtf ? :confused:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    AP

10 characters.

suite... thanks
    Bathgate66 wrote:

xanadu project blows

can you translate this to english for us who don't live in NJ?? ;)
  • Lsk6453Lsk6453 Posts: 554
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    yes !
    Jennes pants are on fire ! :mad:

and, they guy selling the big wave and avacado posters ( 5 bucks each ) told me the show posters sold out in 15 minutes .:eek:
    and they opened at 630.

i didnt get there till 9 .

xanadu project blows

why oh why doesnt klausen have a website already ?
    looks like i may have to camp out fri night so that i get a poster :rolleyes:

sick mix of a setlist
    :D
    very enjoyable.
    no bruce song-- wtf ? :confused:

Klausen always prints A LOT of posters. At Philly, the guy selling them told me sometimes there are double the amounts of Klausen over Ames.
    Shows attended: 39

7/5/98 Dallas, 10/17/00 Dallas, 4/30/03 Uniondale, 7/8/03 MSG 1, 7/9/03 MSG 2, 9/28/04 Boston 1, 9/29/04 Boston 2, 10/03/05 Philly, 4/15/06 SNL, 5/5/06 Irving Plaza, 5/13/06 Hartford, 6/1/06 NJ 1, 6/3/06 NJ 2, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/27/08 Hartford, 7/1/08 The Beacon, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 5/20/10 MSG, 5/21/10 MSG, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13, Brooklyn, 10/25/13 Hartford, 11/15/13 Dallas, 10/12/14 Austin 2, 5/1/16 MSG 1, 5/2/16 MSG 2, 8/5/15 Fenway 1, 4/7/17 RRHOF Induction, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle  2, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/13/23 Ft. Worth 1, 9/15/23 Ft. Worth 2, 5/16/24 Vegas 1, 5/18/24 Vegas 2, 9/17/24 Fenway 2
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    bostonlou wrote:
    can you translate this to english for us who don't live in NJ?? ;)

http://www.meadowlandsxanadu.com
    alphonse55 wrote:

couldn't you just say an amusement park?

if i wanted to read I'd go to school ;)

just kiddin... thanks for the link... i still don't know what this has to do with cops and curtains
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    bostonlou wrote:
    i still don't know what this has to do with cops and curtains

State Troopers- cops , but they are state cops and not municipality cops, kinda the same as regualr cops, only they have a larger chip on their shoulders and they wear an even funnier looking uniform .

the curtains are these 2 pieces of fabric they cover the entranceways to each individual section with. The usher will hold these curtains open when people enter/exit the section, at the top of the stairs . this is the inconspicuous spot these state troopers hung around at during the show. They moved covertly from section to section, and they traveled around in sets of 3 .

be very careful.

especially if youre from NYC or Boston- they are trained to single them out !

;)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    i htought you may have mean curtains as in the edges of the parking lot... the side of the road... as in they were looking for people leaving while weaving

anyheel... this is the poster thread

who wants to buy any one of my 1st subscription?? ames isn't matching my decor ;)
    AP

10 characters.

hey... FYI... there is no more 10 character limit
    bostonlou wrote:
    hey... FYI... there is no more 10 character limit

really?
    really?

its true, suite.

edit: apparently there still is a time limit between posts...
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    so i thought last night's poster was supposed to be a Klausen? Whos is doing the 6/3 show poster?