Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    I have no idea what you did....I was joking around and with that "Save Lou" T-shirt nonsense too. I am glad that you are back, it was slightly less entertaining without you here...Enjoy the poster...No hard feelings...Just trying to make a name for myself Ricky, that's all....Peace
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    bostonlou wrote:
    i'm back.. and better than the floor!!

although i think i pissed off the wife ... she's now somewhere in foxwoods... not taking my calls ;)

if she's there .... then you should be at the Mohegan Sun ... :)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,635
    bostonlou wrote:
    i did

and i also saw you saying i deserved to be banned

so since i deserved it... why don't you point out to me where i can see in the rules that it says you can't post a private message?

i would appreciate it
    Maybe its a rule if you're on double secret probation.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Poncier wrote:
    Maybe its a rule if you're on double secret probation.

"Put Neidermeyer on it ... he's a sneaky little shit, just like you."

--- Dean Wormer
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    jimed14 wrote:
    "Put Neidermeyer on it ... he's a sneaky little shit, just like you."

--- Dean Wormer

LMFAO
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Hawaii up and gone! Wow, what a show! Welcome back Lou.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    bostonlou wrote:
    why is it always my fault?? ;) lol

i dunno

why is it ?

good luck gambling and welcome back.

snake eyes !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    based on the 30 seconds that it took for the Hawaii poster to sell out on friday,

and all the other intangibles we all face,

i hope what someone else posted somewhere

comes true:

they put up the DC ( or artillery launch ) when everyone is at Lallapalooza.

:eek:
    platessmall.jpg
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    based on the 30 seconds that it took for the Hawaii poster to sell out on friday,

and all the other intangibles we all face,

i hope what someone else posted somewhere

comes true:

they put up the DC ( or artillery launch ) when everyone is at Lallapalooza.

:eek:
    Your lips to G-d's ear.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    bostonlou wrote:
    we'll be blowing our winnings tonight

Pause.... :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    I was at work yesterday so i could not get the Hawaii poster so if someone wants to trade let me know please.....

one brave soul tried for me without sucess.... there are still good people out there :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    KDH12 wrote:
    I was at work yesterday so i could not get the Hawaii poster so if someone wants to trade let me know please.....

one brave soul tried for me without sucess.... there are still good people out there :)

people were openly admitting they were trying to get one of these for trade bait later on down the road

im sure after the final sales have happened, youll be able to acquire one of these thru some sort of trade.

good luck, they went in like 30 seconds.
    platessmall.jpg
    Just got this email, if anyone is interested.
    Sale Starts 7/21 at 1PM EST

Hello again everyone! You are receiving this email to inform you of the Caringfan.org CCFA Benefit Poster Leftover Sale that starts today!

The intial reception and successful sales of the original CCFA prints by CaringFan just over a year ago helped raise over $20,000 for the benefit of the CCFA. While there were some delays based on production due to the overwhelming response and demand, everyone received their prints in the end and the feedback was nothing short of positive.

Even though a lot of the prints were sold, many were damaged in transit, or imperfect as a result of the nature of the printing process that makes them so unique. Some of these were sold as Ding and Dents with minor flaws at a discount, while others were unfortunately discarded. In addition, some of the regular undamaged posters were held back to account for lost or damaged print replacement for customers just in case. Long story short, the Ding and Dents never fully sold out, some of the discarded prints were reproduced but came too late to sell again at the time, and while the reserves were used as intended, not all were required to fulfill that purpose.

Starting today, July 21, 2007, at 1PM EST, please help yourselves to what is left of these great and original benefit pieces as described, at lowered prices to help move them along, so that they are no longer sitting in a storage box to no ones appreciation or enjoyment. If you missed out on one of these originally, or decided you want to start collecting them now, here's your chance.

A big thank you again to everyone who participated, donated, and made the effort such a great success from start to finish.

Good luck and enjoy.

Thank You.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Wow, thanks for the tip!
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,587
    Only US folks......??????

I can't buy these because Im in Europe. That really sucks......
    I will swallow poison
  • Just thought this was kind of funny. There is a person on ebay selling the ames gorge and the hawaii poster but he says he can't ship until the 31st because he is on vacation. He must be a first time buyer/flipper from 10 club because he is in Canada and I doubt there is any chance he will get them by then. He or she has nothing else for sale at the moment. Whoever buys it may have to wait for a while. My posters usually take a month to arrive.
    My posters usually take a month to arrive.

thats cuz youre a penguins fan, we gettem in a week.

:)
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:

You can have your posters faster since the penguins will be getting the cup faster. 2008 by my predictions.
  • Bathgate66 wrote:

Shit I forgot to put on a smiley.
    got my Grape Ape today.

Nice to see this in person.

thanks slh and 10 C !

now if we could get the artillery flying,....
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    got my Grape Ape today.

thanks slh and 10 C !

Hey, maybe 10C could sell them for #7? Seems their servers can handle the traffic.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Hey everyone, so it's obviously taken a lot longer to get my site issues figured out...the web hoster I was using is proving to be problematic, as many of you are aware, and their cutstomer service is pretty bad, so we are looking for other options that will work better.

To give you an idea of traffic and server needs...the most recent poster sales here, hundreds of posters sold out within matters of seconds. It's quite unbelievable how quickly they go...they aren't even up for a minute, or half a minute for that matter.

With that in mind, and due to the poor repsonse from the company i had been dealing with, a new plan must be forged.

As always i will let you all know when it's back on...as i have said before, i want to get this moving and underway more then anyone...i apologize for the drawn out delays and failed sales, but we're getting it all fixed as quickly as possible.

thanks

this can be found on the 07 poster thread
    platessmall.jpg
    something tells me we will have a chance at these " everybody wants them " posters thru the 10C before the Artillery website is up and running.
    platessmall.jpg
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    something tells me we will have a chance at these " everybody wants them " posters thru the 10C before the Artillery website is up and running.

That would be good...
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    people were openly admitting they were trying to get one of these for trade bait later on down the road

im sure after the final sales have happened, youll be able to acquire one of these thru some sort of trade.

good luck, they went in like 30 seconds.

yeah i know that is why i pput the work out there like crazy cause those "trade baiters" are looking to unload..............

we will see there is always hope I have made some good trades lately :)
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Yeah, but apparently "everybody wants them" to trade or sell on the bay. Seems like 90% of the people on the HI poster thread had the following post:

"Got mine! Who wants to trade?"

I found it exceedingly irritating that the hundred or so who got through mostly only wanted the poster as currency to get something else. My faith that I may finally own that all elusive DC is waning.
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    got my Grape Ape today.

thanks slh and 10 C !

Yeah, Im dying to see this in person. I didn't pay too much attention to this poster but its a class poster and Im glad I bought one.

Should be here any day now!!

Got shut out of the Hawaii Ames like alot of people. Saw the "buy" option 3 times and nothing. Not happy!!

Since DC'06 is the last poster on sale does that include the Euro 2007 posters??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    Just thought this was kind of funny. There is a person on ebay selling the ames gorge and the hawaii poster but he says he can't ship until the 31st because he is on vacation. He must be a first time buyer/flipper from 10 club because he is in Canada and I doubt there is any chance he will get them by then. He or she has nothing else for sale at the moment. Whoever buys it may have to wait for a while. My posters usually take a month to arrive.

What's even funnier is he got his auctions removed for policy violations. SOmeone must have said something. Serves him right. Although i emailed him to call him on it but he was smart enough to say they "were from his personal collection not 10 c"
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    The ebay police needs to chill the @*&$ out..........

is it wrong for them to sell the posters, yes

do we need more snitches, no

is the pit for reporting every stupid thing on ebay, no

sorry just how i feel.
  • woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    I have had an ebay listing removed because this one douche got upset that I was selling a poster he didn't have. He accused me of flipping, so I told him to go fuck himself...they removed my listing because they said I stole the Image...So I relisted it and sold it for more. I put it up on ebay because I had 2 of the same poster and some people got shut out from the 10c. I am not big on trades so I wanted some extra dough for it.....I do not condone flipping especially when you don't even have the poster...I hate seeing people pawn off Ames s/n way before they get them....I don't understand how they get away with it...
    God Loves Pearl Jam