Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    KDH12 wrote:
    there was a lot of hockey and bitching mixed in....

and don't forget the bitching
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    vote lou in '08
    "community service for a better tomorrow"

;)

i should revive my bostonlou for president campaign that fizzled out in 04

i had a t-shirt design ready and everything :) go to my site... i put it at the top... it's got a PJ flavor

http://bostonlou.com
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    bostonlou wrote:

i had a t-shirt design ready and everything :) go to my site... i put it at the top... it's got a PJ flavor

i was a bigger fan of the "free bostonlou" t-shirts myself.

"it was only a dolphin"
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    bostonlou wrote:

oh no.. I should've kept my mouth shut
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    still hasnt arrived to my mailbox yet.

so i am now concerned, & i check the email to find this
    I checked extensively into my shipping records and I don't see any evidence of this ever being shipped to you. I apologize for the oversight, I'll make sure this goes out to you Monday first thing and I'm going to load it with some killer surprises for having to wait this long. You'll get an email confirmation from FedEx.com with tracking info once it goes out. Thanks for your patience, talk to you soon.

Best,

Justin

http://www.justinhampton.com
    "Pushing your Rock Art fix since 1994"

oooooh extra goodies from justin. :eek:

this is one tube i'll be looking forward to.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    still hasnt arrived to my mailbox yet.

so i am now concerned, & i check the email to find this

oooooh extra goodies from justin. :eek:

this is one tube i'll be looking forward to.

Good things come to those who wait.......

edit.. let us know what the extras are....
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 856
    Got the red Isis print today, the detail is sick, as usual, on this one. Would love to see the white edition in person.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/54520

Horkey comes through again.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • benJAMinbenJAMin Posts: 257
    Got the red Isis print today, the detail is sick, as usual, on this one. Would love to see the white edition in person.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/54520

Horkey comes through again.

Awesome print. Congrats on scoring it. I actually prefer the red.
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    http://www.richardgoodallgallery.com/rggstore/product_info.php/manufacturers_id//products_id/10862

I just both this one, I think is awesome. Can't wait to frame it and put it on the wall:D:D

Only 100 pieces, Hampton, I think is great, good deal too.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    An email from Lee.
    Hello Poster Friends:

Summer is upon us so I wanted to drop you all a line and let you know what's on tap at ::leefenvisual::

PEARL JAM/CCFA - NEWCASTLE ART PRINT RELEASE
    The Newcastle poster I did for Wishlist was very well received and helped raise a lot of money between the 1st Edition sell-out and the Special Edition auctions on eBay. Thanks so much to everyone who bought one and for all the kind words you've passed along. Due to the positive response of this poster I have put together an art print that I think you all will enjoy. A four color screen print, measuring 9" x 18", signed and numbered edition of 100 created. This poster has a deep navy blue sky and metallic silver clouds, I've attached an image for you all to see.

The poster will go on sale Tuesday, May 22th at 12pm PDT. Email a request no earlier than 12 pm to lee@leefenvisual.com with 'Newcastle Art Print' in the Subject line. First come first served until they are gone, you will receive an email within a few hours notifying you if you got one. Poster price is $25 + $8 shipping for domestic, or $12 for international. Limit one per order. If you order another poster from me you will only need to pay for shipping once.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/58060

A BENEFIT FOR DARFUR POSTER
    On Saturday, April 14th at The Greek Theatre, UC Berkeley held a benefit concert for Darfur relief. Yellowcard, Aesop Rock and Mates of State rocked the Greek at a show that was for Cal students only. The poster I did was available at the show and there are a few left so I am offering them up to you. The poster measures 18" x 24" and is a 2-color screen print, signed and numbered in an edition of 400.

The poster is available now and can be purchased by sending PayPal payment to lee@leefenvisual.com for $20 + $8 shipping for domestic, or $12 for international. If you order another poster from me you only need to send shipping payment once.

PARACHUTES AND BUDDHA ART PRINTS FOR SALE
    There are still some Parachutes and Buddha art prints available for sale at ::leefenvisual::

ABOUT THE ART
    All of my posters have their genesis as a work of fine art. They begin as an illustration, painting or photograph and are later transformed into art prints. At ::leefenvisual:: you can view the original art that inspired these posters.

Cheers,
    LF
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    An email from Lee.
    Hello Poster Friends:

Summer is upon us so I wanted to drop you all a line and let you know what's on tap at ::leefenvisual::

PEARL JAM/CCFA - NEWCASTLE ART PRINT RELEASE
    The Newcastle poster I did for Wishlist was very well received and helped raise a lot of money between the 1st Edition sell-out and the Special Edition auctions on eBay. Thanks so much to everyone who bought one and for all the kind words you've passed along. Due to the positive response of this poster I have put together an art print that I think you all will enjoy. A four color screen print, measuring 9" x 18", signed and numbered edition of 100 created. This poster has a deep navy blue sky and metallic silver clouds, I've attached an image for you all to see.

The poster will go on sale Tuesday, May 22th at 12pm PDT. Email a request no earlier than 12 pm to lee@leefenvisual.com with 'Newcastle Art Print' in the Subject line. First come first served until they are gone, you will receive an email within a few hours notifying you if you got one. Poster price is $25 + $8 shipping for domestic, or $12 for international. Limit one per order. If you order another poster from me you will only need to pay for shipping once.

A BENEFIT FOR DARFUR POSTER
    On Saturday, April 14th at The Greek Theatre, UC Berkeley held a benefit concert for Darfur relief. Yellowcard, Aesop Rock and Mates of State rocked the Greek at a show that was for Cal students only. The poster I did was available at the show and there are a few left so I am offering them up to you. The poster measures 18" x 24" and is a 2-color screen print, signed and numbered in an edition of 400.

The poster is available now and can be purchased by sending PayPal payment to lee@leefenvisual.com for $20 + $8 shipping for domestic, or $12 for international. If you order another poster from me you only need to send shipping payment once.

PARACHUTES AND BUDDHA ART PRINTS FOR SALE
    There are still some Parachutes and Buddha art prints available for sale at ::leefenvisual::

ABOUT THE ART
    All of my posters have their genesis as a work of fine art. They begin as an illustration, painting or photograph and are later transformed into art prints. At ::leefenvisual:: you can view the original art that inspired these posters.

Cheers,
    LF

Was there a link for the poster??
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    aus_suz wrote:
    Was there a link for the poster??

A pic of it was attached to the email but here is a link to what it looks like

**CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
    KDH12 wrote:
    A pic of it was attached to the email but here is a link to what it looks like

cheers ty....:)

I hope my ccfa comes this week..:)
    i know this is old news

but i just got to opening my Barcelona (hammerhead shark) last night for the process of flattening , ( along with a few others that i recently rceived in tubemail )

and wow the colors on that print are amazing.

am i looking at little tiny silver colors , or is it just white ,..... playing tricks on my Dyschromatopsia ?

:confused:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 856
    tis silver. Great print! Has that 3d effect, at least to me it dies.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
    yeah that print is amazi.....

oh wait

i was on vacation

and yet there are 221 up for "trade" on ebeans

nevermind
    :)
    bostonlou wrote:
    yeah that print is amazi.....

oh wait

i was on vacation

and yet there are 221 up for "trade" on ebeans

nevermind

i might trade mine freely if you wanna give up that DC Klausen Grimreepper you're storing in that big old bully-box.
    the blend of blues ( i think ) that make up the shark are pretty nice lookling , fwiw .

platessmall.jpg
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    the ding and dent sale is mystery? I was not aware. can we get a break-down of what's available??
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Got mine. :) What is silly though, is I received four identical emails from you afterwards?
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    the ding and dent sale is mystery? I was not aware. can we get a break-down of what's available??

don't know... I don't think there are any Dumbgun Hawaii or Hampton Melbourne's.... a little bit of everything else....
    wishlistfoundation.org
    wolfbear wrote:
    Got mine. :) What is silly though, is I received four identical emails from you afterwards?

auto email thing that happens with paypal sometimes....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • bm12musicbm12music Posts: 292

Any chance of a cheaper international shipping option - there's been a $15 option with all the others??
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    West Palm Beach - Jun 11, 08
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    Christchurch - Nov 29, 09
    EV - Bris - Mar 10 & 12, 11
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
    bm12music wrote:
    Any chance of a cheaper international shipping option - there's been a $15 option with all the others??

US Postal Service raised rates. You should have Priority and Express as options. How much did it go up?
    wishlistfoundation.org
    Anyone in Australia receive there mystery ccfa poster yet??
  • nocode1nocode1 Posts: 35
    Yep got my Mystery CCFA poster last week.
    Sydney S.E very nice

Thanks ECM and Wishlist
    nocode1 wrote:
    Yep got my Mystery CCFA poster last week.
    Sydney S.E very nice

Thanks ECM and Wishlist

What postage did u choose?
  • nocode1nocode1 Posts: 35
    Umm the most expensive one i think it was $29US.