Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack...

if you find a spare mystery tube with an SE in it

let me know... i'll donate ;)

Bathgate: Sure no problem... i'll send you 100 jamaican... i have an extra from the trip
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Anyone that was wondering if that was a fox or Kangaroo on the print mafia poster for Melbourne 3 ccfa poster.
    Its a Red fox. :)
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    WOW, $100 US???? That's crazy
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I really hope noone bought that for $100 on here..
    GODDAMN!
    aus_suz wrote:
    Anyone that was wondering if that was a fox or Kangaroo on the print mafia poster for Melbourne 3 ccfa poster.
    Its a Red fox. :)

what about the blue version?
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    bostonlou wrote:
    Email dumbgun. They had some AP's available. I picked one up the other day with the variant.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    What happend with posters in a goods section?? 2 weeks without new posters...I don't know if I can survive any longer:)

common, common...we need new blood here :D:D
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
    What happend with posters in a goods section?? 2 weeks without new posters...I don't know if I can survive any longer:)
    Her's some old blood. See if you want any of these. I'm looking to liquidate as much of these as I can. At a fair price to all, of course.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=6920
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • OmahaJammerOmahaJammer Posts: 261

I wonder if the 10club wants to make a "delivery confirmation" option available to us when we purchase posters and other items of a collectible nature. And, if my hunch is correct, they don't want to ship any of the "high-demand/street value" posters until they get that option in place. But, you'd think they could at least sell a few more of those less-than-stellar Australian prints in the meantime.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Sheets of empty mylar, untouched acid free frames
    Were laid spread out before me as new posters once did
    All Porch boards trawlers revolved around Santos
    As the earth to the sun
    Now the Visa only shows CDs for Gorge
    Ooh, and all I wanted was a Klausen DC
    Ooh, I know I'll end up with an Ames
    And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the matte
    And untouched foamcore
    Oh, the best posters have all been held back, fuglies remain

I know some DC will have a beautiful frame, I know it'll be a star
    In somebody else's wall, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine

(yes, I hate Mondays, I'm avoiding work and I'm loopy on too much caffeine.)
    I wonder if the 10club wants to make a "delivery confirmation" option available to us when we purchase posters and other items of a collectible nature. And, if my hunch is correct, they don't want to ship any of the "high-demand/street value" posters until they get that option in place. But, you'd think they could at least sell a few more of those less-than-stellar Australian prints in the meantime.
    Why should they care? Once they get their monies they ship, you receive, done. They don't even take out insurance on the shipments
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Email dumbgun. They had some AP's available. I picked one up the other day with the variant.
    :)

why would dumbgun have a print mafia print?

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/47011/57551

i also am selling some prints

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/trades.php?id=5446

for those of you who need a fix :)
    bostonlou wrote:
    :)

why would dumbgun have a print mafia print?
    Nevermind. I saw blue.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    if you write to derek at dumbgun how long does it usually take to hear back ?

thanks.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    has the hampton ccfa hawaii been approved yet??
  • mulder11mulder11 Posts: 75
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    if you write to derek at dumbgun how long does it usually take to hear back ?

thanks.

Bath - I got a response within the hour last week about the print they sold, (it's on it's way to my house, by the way)
    Why should they care? Once they get their monies they ship, you receive, done. They don't even take out insurance on the shipments

It might have been in this thread or another one....but I think Santos or Kat gave some sort of "we hear you" response when people were asking for a "delivery confirmation" option. It only costs like $.35 and will be a way for the 10club to know if a poster actually made it to it's destination or not. It would be pretty simple for someone to claim they never received their Klausen DC poster, even if they did. Then what happens? Does 10 Club have to send them another one? Issue a refund? What did they do? Or, if a poster really did get lost in the mail, the person who didn't get their order can just say, hey 10club....as you can see according to USPS delivery confirmation, I still haven't received my poster, even though it was shipped out a month ago. It would be a relatively simple solution alleviating to any doubt as to whether or not a poster made it to it's home or not.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    It might have been in this thread or another one....but I think Santos or Kat gave some sort of "we hear you" response when people were asking for a "delivery confirmation" option. It only costs like $.35 and will be a way for the 10club to know if a poster actually made it to it's destination or not. It would be pretty simple for someone to claim they never received their Klausen DC poster, even if they did. Then what happens? Does 10 Club have to send them another one? Issue a refund? What did they do? Or, if a poster really did get lost in the mail, the person who didn't get their order can just say, hey 10club....as you can see according to USPS delivery confirmation, I still haven't received my poster, even though it was shipped out a month ago. It would be a relatively simple solution alleviating to any doubt as to whether or not a poster made it to it's home or not.

great idea,

probably already too late.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096

Why are you concerned if someone lies..... if you tell the truth, that is all you can control. Delivery confirmation only protects the seller. I use it when I sell or trade something... but if you want protection as a buyer you need insurance with a tracking # otherwise it doesn't matter if they know if you got it or not cause it is still lost and it still might show up... who knows where the fuck it could be.
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    KDH12 wrote:
    Why are you concerned if someone lies..... if you tell the truth, that is all you can control. Delivery confirmation only protects the seller. I use it when I sell or trade something... but if you want protection as a buyer you need insurance with a tracking # otherwise

Let's say you're on vacation around the time you know your poster is to be delivered. You check the delivery confirmation number on usps.com and it tells you your poster was delivered today. So, you call your brother and say, "Dude, it's supposed to rain tonight...can you drop by my house and grab my poster tube off the front porch? Thanks, bro. Oh, and Vegas is GREAT...except for this rash I've acquired..."

It's simply a nice option to have. That's it. Why are you concerned about me being concerned?
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Let's say you're on vacation around the time you know your poster is to be delivered. You check the delivery confirmation number on usps.com and it tells you your poster was delivered today. So, you call your brother and say, "Dude, it's supposed to rain tonight...can you drop by my house and grab my poster tube off the front porch? Thanks, bro. Oh, and Vegas is GREAT...except for this rash I've acquired..."

It's simply a nice option to have. That's it. Why are you concerned about me being concerned?

Because I like to lie and I do not want you to ruin it for me........

by the way i do not have a brother and my sisiter lives about 3000 miles away so that all senerio doesn't work
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    KDH12 wrote:
    Because I like to lie and I do not want you to ruin it for me........

A-ha! ;)
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bostonlou wrote:

umm that would be called a blue fox :p
  • Strangest TribeStrangest Tribe Posts: 2,502
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Sheets of empty mylar, untouched acid free frames
    Were laid spread out before me as new posters once did
    All Porch boards trawlers revolved around Santos
    As the earth to the sun
    Now the Visa only shows CDs for Gorge
    Ooh, and all I wanted was a Klausen DC
    Ooh, I know I'll end up with an Ames
    And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the matte
    And untouched foamcore
    Oh, the best posters have all been held back, fuglies remain

I know some DC will have a beautiful frame, I know it'll be a star
    In somebody else's wall, but why, why, why
    Can't it be, can't it be mine

(yes, I hate Mondays, I'm avoiding work and I'm loopy on too much caffeine.)

Brilliant just brilliant...made my day

tks
    the Minions
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    Quick question guys and gals.

I'm trying to get posters from all of the shows that i've been to and i'm only missing 1 as of right now and that is the Klausen Grand Rapids '04.

Is there any site similar to expresso beans where I might be able to find someone who has this available for trade or sale?

Anyone around here have one they'd be willing to part with??

Thanks
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
  • woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    lukin321 wrote:

I'm trying to get posters from all of the shows that i've been to and i'm only missing 1 as of right now and that is the Klausen Grand Rapids '04.

Is there any site similar to expresso beans where I might be able to find someone who has this available for trade or sale?

Thanks

my bad...sorry....try expresso beans
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    lukin321 wrote:

Thanks

http://www.blackredyellow.com

Check it out - there is an ISO forum on there where you can post what you want and work out a sale or trade. I've scored a couple of posters from there, one of them that I couldn't find anywhere for a long time.
  • schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    blackredyellow.com
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    Great, i'll check it out. Thanks
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016