Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
    This guys currently flipping it on Ebay. I don't see anything wrong with the Hampton subscribers selling there copy because they bought the sub before seeing the prints and may not like the print or not like pj. But this guy just bothers me for some reason. I guess I'm just thinking that there were some people who would of really appreciated winning this email lottery. "It's a disease and their all green."
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CCFA-Pearl-Jam-poster-Melbourne-SE-Uncut-Justin-Hampton_W0QQitemZ270091258492QQihZ017QQcategoryZ104990QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    1prljmfn wrote:
    Hey Foxy, have all the shipping confirmation emails gone out for these ?? Just curious.... I have yet to get one.

Thanks & keep up the good work !!

P.S. The Sutton & Honolulu are amazing !

If you are talking about the combos, we will be shipping them this week.... you should get an email monday or tuesday

The UNCUTS all were shipped last week....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Brushdaily wrote:
    This guys currently flipping it on Ebay. I don't see anything wrong with the Hampton subscribers selling there copy because they bought the sub before seeing the prints and may not like the print or not like pj. But this guy just bothers me for some reason. I guess I'm just thinking that there were some people who would of really appreciated winning this email lottery. "It's a disease and their all green."
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CCFA-Pearl-Jam-poster-Melbourne-SE-Uncut-Justin-Hampton_W0QQitemZ270091258492QQihZ017QQcategoryZ104990QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lottery winner.... bah.....

Well... maybe it will get lost.... we only insured for $100
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Thanks ECM....

Looking forward to getting those beauties.....mine will be framed, not flipped !!
    Cincy 2000, Las Vegas 2000, Columbus 2003, Hershey 2003, Toledo 2004, Cincy 2006, Tampa 2008....
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    It's somewhat frustrating and annoying, but what can be done, really? Once they purchase it, it's theirs to do whatever they want - sell it, frame it, shred it..

It's a good thing Mr. Monkey is the brains of the operation and put our OWN auctions on eBay - that way the CCFA definitely gets the big $$ donations :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    It's somewhat frustrating and annoying, but what can be done, really? Once they purchase it, it's theirs to do whatever they want - sell it, frame it, shred it..

It's a good thing Mr. Monkey is the brains of the operation and put our OWN auctions on eBay - that way the CCFA definitely gets the big $$ donations :)
    Yeah that's all I'm saying. It is annoying and frustrating and there is nothing you guys could have done differantly. It just bothers me.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    posters, anyone ?

:confused:

c'mon 10C , hit us up .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Maybe this will be the week. PSYCHOTROPIC Ts are gone. One less item they have to sell. Add some posters, hopefully
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    If anyone frames their Uncut Hampton, please post here..I'd love to see that big baby in a frame!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • RedlegsRedlegs Posts: 160
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    If anyone frames their Uncut Hampton, please post here..I'd love to see that big baby in a frame!
    I'll be framing my SE.
    any photos of these SEs floating around ? :confused:

:eek: would love to see'em :eek:
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    any photos of these SEs floating around ? :confused:

:eek: would love to see'em :eek:
    The mailman didn't come Saturday, and I waited all day :(

I'll probably pick it up from the post office tomorrow, since it's closed today and I'll put a pic up.
    Redlegs wrote:
    The mailman didn't come Saturday, and I waited all day :(

I'll probably pick it up from the post office tomorrow, since it's closed today and I'll put a pic up.

I hope you have a very big space of wall in mind.. it's huge in person :D
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    I hope you have a very big space of wall in mind.. it's huge in person :D
    When I get mine framed I have a perfect spot for it. Next to my 35 yr old Little Rascals poster.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    [size=-2] Yay

yet another fugly poster sale ! [/size]

i guess the process of elimination gets in our favor after every ugly one goes flying outta the 10C Goods warehouse.

:p
    platessmall.jpg
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    [size=-2] Yay

yet another fugly poster sale ! [/size]

i guess the process of elimination gets in our favor after every ugly one goes flying outta the 10C Goods warehouse.

:p

i don't know why, but i really like this one...
  • jjbehrenjjbehren Posts: 167
    The LA is in my top 5 of the Ames posters from 2006, but I'm not sure that's saying much.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
    Sale Date City

9/11/06 Boston I
    9/14/06 Philly I
    9/20/06 NJ II
    9/21/06 Chicago I
    9/22/06 LA II (Klausen)
    9/25/06 Albany
    9/27/06 SF III
    9/28/06 Chicago II
    10/3/06 Denver I & II
    10/4/06 Toronto II (Klausen)
    10/5/06 Hartford
    10/9/06 Cleveland
    10/10/06 Detroit
    10/11/06 Grand Rapids

10/11/06 "No More Posters" announcement due to 5X1 book.

1/16/07 St. Paul I
    1/18/07 St. Paul II
    1/23/07 Las Vegas
    1/25/07 Milwaukee I
    1/30/07 San Diego
    2/1/07 SF I
    2/6/07 SF II
    2/20/07 LA I (Ames)

whats left of the NA Leg 1 & 2 06s:

boston 2
    cincinatti
    DC
    Gorge1 ames
    Gorge2 Klausen
    hawaii U2 & PJ
    honolulu ames
    Milwaukee 2
    NJ 1
    philly 2
    pittsburgh
    portland
    santa barbara
    toronto 1
    platessmall.jpg
    With my luck they'll do the Aussie ones first before they do the holy grails.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    With my luck they'll do the Aussie ones first before they do the holy grails.
    How dare you say such a thing! ;)

I don't think they get much worse than the Aussie batch.
  • mcocozzamcocozza Posts: 170
    so...10,000 for the emek whale? i got excited when i saw the buy it now, a bit of a letdown there.
    mcocozza wrote:
    so...10,000 for the emek whale? i got excited when i saw the buy it now, a bit of a letdown there.
    :D

limit of 13 per customer
  • mcocozzamcocozza Posts: 170
    Redlegs wrote:
    :D

limit of 13 per customer

ultimately it was the 50 of shipping and handling that broke the bank for me.
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Ugh.. Canadian customs seems to be the worst - at least in our experience. We'll cross our fingers and give yours an extra kiss for good luck.

Hey Foxy you'll be happy to hear that my hawaii arrived today safe and sound!! Quite a bit quicker than i figured too!! :D Looks great! the orange is very bright!!

Unfortunately the 2nd edition of the silver clerks didn't fair quite as well... poor packaging banged up a corner! :( Thankfully its a small dent, but considering the extra on shipping, they could of rolled it with paper. Also rolled it smaller than the tube so it slide around a bit.

Does anyone remember how to get the scuffs off of a poster, without resorting to Lou's water and viniger method ;) thanks
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
    whistle wrote:
    Hey Foxy you'll be happy to hear that my hawaii arrived today safe and sound!! Quite a bit quicker than i figured too!! :D Looks great! the orange is very bright!!

Unfortunately the 2nd edition of the silver clerks didn't fair quite as well... poor packaging banged up a corner! :( Thankfully its a small dent, but considering the extra on shipping, they could of rolled it with paper. Also rolled it smaller than the tube so it slide around a bit.

Does anyone remember how to get the scuffs off of a poster, without resorting to Lou's water and viniger method ;) thanks

Yay! My kiss did the trick then ;)

I've heard a VERY gentle touch with a lightly damp soft cloth, dabbed against the scuff, is one way to get it out... but TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Yay! My kiss did the trick then ;)

I've heard a VERY gentle touch with a lightly damp soft cloth, dabbed against the scuff, is one way to get it out... but TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Yes it definitely did! crisp sharp corners... very happy!

Well i have been told i have a soft touch ;)
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
    try those dry cloth dusting cloths ( like the orange ones with pledge in them )this has lifted scuffs off for me in the past without jepordizing the integrity of the print.
    platessmall.jpg
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    try those dry cloth dusting cloths ( like the orange ones with pledge in them )this has lifted scuffs off for me in the past without jepordizing the integrity of the print.

you know someone is going to buy the orange ones and f up their poster ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    bostonlou wrote:
    you know someone is going to buy the orange ones and f up their poster ;)

I was thinking the same thing... don't use Pledge on your posters, people!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Foxy Mop wrote:

you should of just sold it to whoever you trusted

it's your gig... fck being fair about it ;)

lottery schmottery!
    Don't Believe Everything You Think