Options

What would've been PJ's next video....

whygowhygo Posts: 55
edited March 2008 in The Porch
after Jeremy?

I would say the 'Black' from Unplugged.... Or would they have saved it for Go>Daughter?

Thoughts?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Black from Unplugged was used as a promo video.
    RVM or Go would have been Epic's choice. That album would have been just as big or bigger than Ten if there had been videos.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    do videos really matter??
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,559
    That video already exsists and its called 'oceans':-)

After ocean though, Im thinking Daughter or Go! Eddie flat out refused to do a video for black!
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    NERDS!
  • Options
    rudiger10rudiger10 Posts: 129
    Niko80 wrote:
    Eddie flat out refused to do a video for black!
    He's right, the company tried really hard to pressure the band into doing a single for it, but Eddie denied them so all there ever was, was a promo single of it that's very rare now.
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Options
    Stone IronsStone Irons Posts: 430

Not really. That seems more like a promotional ad for Vs. It's just still frames, and what's up with "Massive merchandising, advertising, and enormous demand!?"
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Options
    HaijayHaijay Posts: 327
    the thing that bothers me about the unplugged black is after "all i taught her was everything",he says "how quick the sun can drop away". i really wish it was the real line, but his voice was back then was so awesome,still kicks ass though. i remember reading an article awhile ago and it said if vs had videos it would have been another diamond seller. i suspect vitalogy would have been too if they were playing the game as far as vids and promoting themselves all over the place,not to mention huge tours they didn't want to do,or did. in fact they all are good enough for it, in my opinion