wants to kill Jews? or Israel?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Purple HawkPurple Hawk Posts: 1,300
    Abuskedti wrote:

As far as I know, Israel.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/15E6BF77-6F91-46EE-A4B5-A3CE0E9957EA.htm

But, I think there are a LOT of Jews in Israel!

I'm glad you made this thread. Does anyone BELIEVE him? I think it's odd that there's so many threads trying to decode some elaborate scheme by the Bush Administration but so few that even show belief in what the leaders of other nations actually say.
    And you ask me what I want this year
    And I try to make this kind and clear
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
    Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
    And desire and love and empty things
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    funny, he doesn't look Drewish.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    Abuskedti wrote:

Is he going to give shelter to all of the "Zionists" that he's going to displace before he uses his "LASER" to blow up Israel?

Maybe Bush just wants to kill Iraq instead of killing innocent brown skinned women and children who live in Iraq. (???) If that were the case, would you then stop being mad at Bush?

:rolleyes:
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Is he going to give shelter to all of the "Zionists" that he's going to displace before he uses his "LASER" to blow up Israel?

Maybe Bush just wants to kill Iraq instead of killing innocent brown skinned women and children who live in Iraq. (???) If that were the case, would you then stop being mad at Bush?

:rolleyes:

Does Iraq occupy Iowa as a gift from say China and sit there with nukes pointed at anyone who objects?

Israel is a political nightmare. Lets not use it to define those opposed.

We sacrifice Iraq and its civilians for what we see as valuable military and economic real estate. That is closer to Nazi than any opposition to Israel.
  • Options
    spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    Abuskedti wrote:
    That is closer to Nazi than any opposition to Israel.

...only because the opposition to israel has been thwarted. Had that opposition been successful, Israel would not exist. Iraq still exists, so that's why your comarison is not accurate. I agree that US occupation of Iraq is imperialistic in nature, but the above comparison does not illustrate that.
  • Options
    Ahmadinejad neither hates the jews nor the state of Israel. He's just doing whatever it takes to keep the Iranian people's attention away from their country's real problems.
  • Options
    sponger wrote:
    ...only because the opposition to israel has been thwarted. Had that opposition been successful, Israel would not exist. Iraq still exists, so that's why your comarison is not accurate. I agree that US occupation of Iraq is imperialistic in nature, but the above comparison does not illustrate that.

Iraq only exists as much as we let it. In this day and age you can't be too obvious with the whole world watching.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901
    sponger wrote:
    Ahmadinejad neither hates the jews nor the state of Israel. He's just doing whatever it takes to keep the Iranian people's attention away from their country's real problems.

Yep. He needs a scapegoat, and who better than the people that the rest of the Middle East have already branded to be evil? That is a very Nazi-esque tactic, by the way. The Nazi party was able to take advantage of economic and social problems in Germany, they took this discontent and focused it outward on another group of people (actually, peoples).
    People wonder why I don't think Ahmadinejad is worth listening to ... Look at the historical parallels. Adolph Hitler also got a lot of press ... He was in Time magazine, for crying out loud. Such attention only feeds the beast.
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    this guy is insane. the world is a dangerous place with him in some form of power. but in a fucked up country like Iran, the islamic supreme leader has ALL the say.
  • Options
    Could you imagine Hitler posting his vile views on his own blog? This or some other sort of sensationalist stunt? I can. He was just a few decades too soon. I mean, what other world leader does that?? Even someone like Bush speaks through the proper channels. This guy is trying to build up a cult of personality. Hopefully he lacks Hitler's charisma.
  • Options
    Could you imagine Hitler posting his vile views on his own blog? This or some other sort of sensationalist stunt? I can. He was just a few decades too soon. I mean, what other world leader does that?? Even someone like Bush speaks through the proper channels. This guy is trying to build up a cult of personality. Hopefully he lacks Hitler's charisma.

Perhaps a relationship with Hitler all along would have prevented, or at least lessoned the holocaust.
  • Options
    Abuskedti wrote:
    Perhaps a relationship with Hitler all along would have prevented, or at least lessoned the holocaust.

Hmmm ... Possibly, but in what way are you thinking?
  • Options
    Hmmm ... Possibly, but in what way are you thinking?

Well, I don't think my speculation on that specifically has any value. However, it makes no sence to ignore the leader of any nation, least of all one that we consider dangerous.

I find Ahmadinejad's public statements to be well thought out, credible and encouraging. He seems to be using the nuclear issue to work his way up to what he sees as equality on the national stage. The Israel issue is just propoganda. The Israel situation is a nightmare - and its foolish to judge his comments about its creation or its distruction. There are very valid reasons for them to believe there are people living on their land.

He offers to debate - he offers to negotiate. And like children, we refuse to talk.

All we are doing is setting the stage for confrontation - tests - and war. Like america Iran has done bad things. This is not a reason act like children. If they have something to say - lets hear it. If we can negotiate small things - then lets do it. We may learn something - and if nothing else we get the small things. Talking is not a sign of weakness with good people - with confident people - with trust worthy people. Talking is only a sign of weakness for the weak and for liars.
  • Options
    brianjdbrianjd Posts: 201
    Abuskedti wrote:
    Hmm last i heard Israel was a jewish state. So is the inference that it is ok to kill jews if it is in their state because its a state? Are jews only out of bounds for death without a country?
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006
  • Options
    Abuskedti wrote:
    Well, I don't think my speculation on that specifically has any value. However, it makes no sence to ignore the leader of any nation, least of all one that we consider dangerous.

I find Ahmadinejad's public statements to be well thought out, credible and encouraging. He seems to be using the nuclear issue to work his way up to what he sees as equality on the national stage. The Israel issue is just propoganda. The Israel situation is a nightmare - and its foolish to judge his comments about its creation or its distruction. There are very valid reasons for them to believe there are people living on their land.

He offers to debate - he offers to negotiate. And like children, we refuse to talk.

All we are doing is setting the stage for confrontation - tests - and war. Like america Iran has done bad things. This is not a reason act like children. If they have something to say - lets hear it. If we can negotiate small things - then lets do it. We may learn something - and if nothing else we get the small things. Talking is not a sign of weakness with good people - with confident people - with trust worthy people. Talking is only a sign of weakness for the weak and for liars.

so those iranian made short and medium range missiles pouring out of Lebanon on israeli civillians was simply propoganda? the arming of an independent militia with long range missiles capable of carrying low yield nuclear weapons to israel is just propoganda? your either iranian or ignorant.
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006
  • Options
    brianjd wrote:
    ignorant.

You said it, not me.
  • Options
    brianjd wrote:
    so those iranian made short and medium range missiles pouring out of Lebanon on israeli civillians was simply propoganda? the arming of an independent militia with long range missiles capable of carrying low yield nuclear weapons to israel is just propoganda? your either iranian or ignorant.

He seems to quite often be an apologist for people like Ahmadinejad, and other leaders and organizations who support terrorist activities. Bush is of course lying about why we're at war, but when someone actually comes out and says that they want another country wiped off the map, Abu says his statements are "well thought out, credible and encouraging."
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    He seems to quite often be an apologist for people like Ahmadinejad, and other leaders and organizations who support terrorist activities. Bush is of course lying about why we're at war, but when someone actually comes out and says that they want another country wiped off the map, Abu says his statements are "well thought out, credible and encouraging."
    need to be on a watch list
  • Options
    brianjd wrote:
    need to be on a watch list

Your too funneh.

What are these watch lists that you like to threaten people with?

Is it a "Lover of Peace and Humanity" watch list?

Is it a "Hater of the right to wage war and be American" watch list?
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    brianjd wrote:

Its propaganda on our part. Israel occupies their land.. a very old conflict that we all know about and shared by virtually the entire middle east. Just another excuse to be ignorant - another excuse for us to kill at will. A free pass for us to ignore their attempts for peace. An excuse for us to kill Iraqis - an excuse for us to kill Lebanese - an excuse for us to kill Iranians.

We word it more to your liking - so our vow to wipe the Middle East off the map is peaceful.
  • Options
    Abuskedti wrote:
    Its propaganda on our part. Israel occupies their land.. a very old conflict that we all know about and shared by virtually the entire middle east. Just another excuse to be ignorant - another excuse for us to kill at will. A free pass for us to ignore their attempts for peace. An excuse for us to kill Iraqis - an excuse for us to kill Lebanese - an excuse for us to kill Iranians.

We word it more to your liking - so our vow to wipe the Middle East off the map is peaceful.

Are you Iranian? What's with the "our vow" stuff? Why are you such an apologist for terrorist? Why do you hate the people of Israel so much? You always talk like you side with with the Iranians.
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Are you Iranian? What's with the "our vow" stuff? Why are you such an apologist for terrorist? Why do you hate the people of Israel so much? You always talk like you side with with the Iranians.

Are you israeli? Whats with the "Our Israeli" allies crap? Why are you such an apologist for state wielded terrorism, for the ghettoisation of Gaza and the West Bank, for the slow withering death meted out to the Palestinians, a death supported, aided and abetted by our governments? Why do you hate the Arab peoples so much, the Palestinains? the Iranians?

You always talk like you side with the Israelis.

Uno Question, por favor.

How many nations has Ahmadinejad invaded?
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    sponger wrote:

And that's why he is ACTUALLY funding & providing weaponds for terror organizations to fight Israel?

As someone else already said here, Ahmadinejad is basically lecturing for Anti-Semitism, he is brainwashing his nation (and not only) for Israel/Jews hating via all kind of talking, including doubting the Holocaust's existence. Education for hate ==> more radical groups ==> more violence & hate.

Too many people are listening to that guy, That's way one HAS to take him seriously.
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:

no.. thats just your narrow way of looking at things. I only call for our working with them with a goal of peaceful coexisting and understanding.

not your preferred way of naming them, judging them, ignoring them and bombing them

you kill and make more enemies and more worldwide tension

Never once did I apologize, or even address their actions. It is only the wests actions I am talking about. But you hear what you want to here - which is why people like you expect war is inevidable
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    brianjd wrote:

i wonder how many of those missiles of iran's that 'rained down on israel' were part of the thousands of missiles israel sold iran for us in the 80's?
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Abuskedti wrote:
    Never once did I apologize, or even address their actions. It is only the wests actions I am talking about. But you hear what you want to here - which is why people like you expect war is inevidable

Read: It's only the west that's to blame.
  • Options
    Abuskedti wrote:

Israel is NOT occuping Lebanon since 2000, this is a FACT.
    Iran provided money & weaponds for terror groups to fight Israel is a FACT.
    Thinking Israel is still occuping southern Lebanon is PROPAGANDA.
    Saying Israel wants to kill Iranians is PROPAGANDA.

Before accusing someone else for being influenced by propaganda, I think you should check up yourself first.
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    i wonder how many of those missiles of iran's that 'rained down on israel' were part of the [thousands of missiles israel sold iran for us in the 80's?

None, actually. We're talking about modern missiles originally made in Russia, which were sold to Iran. Even the old rockets ("katyusha") were originally made in Russia, and got upgraded in Iran & Syria.

FYI, Russia is still making huge weapond-deals with Iran, which is why they were so involved in the latest mid east crisis.
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    shiraz wrote:
    None, actually. We're talking about modern missiles originally made in Russia, which were sold to Iran. Even the old rockets ("katyush") were originally made in Russia, and got upgraded in Iran & Syria.

FYI, Russia is still making huge weapond-deals with Iran, which is why they were so involved is the latest mid east crisis.

not true...thousands of TOW missiles were sold to iran as well as other US made missiles
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    not true...thousands of TOW missiles were sold to iran as well as other US made missiles

The ones who were fired at northern Israel were originally made in Russia, but I guess it is more convenient to say "not true" instead of actually checking things up like I did.