Options

can you see both sides?

13»

Comments

• Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    mammasan wrote:
    Don't you think you are painting wide stroke with a mighty big brush there.

If ya cant beat em, join em! ;)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    surferdudesurferdude Posts: 2,057
    69charger wrote:
    How do you think the American people would react if missiles were raining down on Buffalo from Toronto?
    Thankful. Have you ever been to Buffalo in the winter.;)
    “One good thing about music,
    when it hits you, you feel to pain.
    So brutalize me with music.”
    ~ Bob Marley
  • Options
    RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    Liberal's ALWAYS want the easy way out. Its ingrained in their mindset. Sadly.

No offence but fighting is the easy way out...deliberations/discussions take intelligence and the will of people to co-operate....fighting has ALWAYS been the easy way out of things....
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Well, it's clear that Israel are terrorists just like the U.S. It's far easier to sympathize with a suicide bomber. Many of us would do the same goddamn thing if we were in their shoes. IMO the west needs to just stay the fuck out of the east and try to live in peace with itself.

Um, my short response to this is speak for yourself. If that's how your head is screwed on, fine. Don't make presumptions about anyone else.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Liberal's ALWAYS want the easy way out. Its ingrained in their mindset. Sadly.

That's a rather sweeping, meaningless statement. I have personally produced farts from my arse that have held more truth and honesty than that comment.
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That's a rather sweeping, meaningless statement. I have personally produced farts from my arse that have held more truth and honesty than that comment.

Thanks.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I have personally produced farts from my arse that have held more truth and honesty than that comment.

Yeah, I think I've seen a few on this very board ...
    ;)
  • Options
    Yeah, I think I've seen a few on this very board ...
    ;)

I've been saving a corker just for you! ;)
  • Options
    Thanks.

Hey man, you are a paper plate afterall, so if I draw mud you can catch it, and eat it!
  • Options
    _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    I can definitely see both sides. At work, they all think I'm a lib because I pretend to be. I just make the most absurd comments to people and they think I'm a leftie like them! For example when someone complains about the bear problem, I just say "We moved into their territory, they're not the problem - we are." I also use this example with flies, spiders, mice and rats. :D When I was telling them about taking my kids to the zoo for a birthday party, I said, "I mean... I'm totally against zoos. Putting those poor animals in cages. It's totally wrong." or when someone talks about shopping at Walmart, "Oh, you shop at Walmart? But don't you know they're destroying America? Do you realize how bad they treat their employees?" I just say the stupidest thing that comes to mind and they think I'm one of them. It's hilarious!
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    I can definitely see both sides. At work, they all think I'm a lib because I pretend to be. I just make the most absurd comments to people and they think I'm a leftie like them! For example when someone complains about the bear problem, I just say "We moved into their territory, they're not the problem - we are." I also use this example with flies, spiders, mice and rats. :D When I was telling them about taking my kids to the zoo for a birthday party, I said, "I mean... I'm totally against zoos. Putting those poor animals in cages. It's totally wrong." or when someone talks about shopping at Walmart, "Oh, you shop at Walmart? But don't you know they're destroying America? Do you realize how bad they treat their employees?" I just say the stupidest thing that comes to mind and they think I'm one of them. It's hilarious!

Yeah, sounds it. Have you ever considered doing stand up?