Options

well, it's official...

El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
god just confirmed it...i'm supposed to have the land you live on. i swear, man! i was out burning a bush and it was told to me by god herself that she created that piece of land you currently live on all for me...and now it's time fo rme to have it...i even wrote it in a book, so you know it's true!

plz have all your things out by the middle of next month, unless they're nice things, then you can leave them...regardless, be out by the 15th or i will have to force you to leave in self-defense.
standin above the crowd
he had a voice that was strong and loud and
i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
eager to identify with
someone above the crowd
someone who seemed to feel the same
someone prepared to lead the way
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,752
    Moses? Is that YOU???
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    our saviour!
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,659
    I, for one, will fight to the death for you. Who's death? Anyone that disagrees with me.
  • Options
    I, for one, will fight to the death for you. Who's death? Anyone that disagrees with me.
    those conservative christian evangelicals are threatening us..

or is it the liberal heathens...?

"Make our day"
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    god just confirmed it...i'm supposed to have the land you live on. i swear, man! i was out burning a bush and it was told to me by god herself that she created that piece of land you currently live on all for me...and now it's time fo rme to have it...i even wrote it in a book, so you know it's true!

plz have all your things out by the middle of next month, unless they're nice things, then you can leave them...regardless, be out by the 15th or i will have to force you to leave in self-defense.

You're welcome to share it.
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    El_Kabong wrote:

Sounds great. I'm going to strap a bomb to myself and maybe my children, too, and we'll blow ourselves up and kill a bunch of people.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    El_Kabong wrote:

I just talked to god and he changed his mind. He rewrote his story and now the land belongs to me and everyone who reads his revised version. If you don't like the revised version or don't believe me, then under his orders I am forced to kill you. Tuff luck chuck!
  • Options
    hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    If I build an altar to you and slaughter a couple of goats, can I stay?
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    There are some valid points made in this.

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=null
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:

just what I wanted more people making fun of God....
  • Options
    el kabong is god. (sorry likeanocean, i'm on old testiment kind of guy)

he's mandated by god, so therefore, he himself is a god on earth.

what don't you get about this?

"Make our day"
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901

Yeah, I don't get it lately. I really don't.
  • Options
    el kabong is god.

If that were true, the grass certainly would not be green. And we'd all be building pyramids.
  • Options
    thankyougrandmathankyougrandma Posts: 1,182
    Can we go back to the romans style of cult? I mean orgy, food, all that stuff, i'll be a follower. What is the fashion we need to respect? Any kind of white robe?

thank you jesus...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976

interesting.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
    ~ Voltaire

If we don't believe in free expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.
    ~ Noam Chomsky

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
    ~ Henryy David Thoreau

:)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    You're welcome to share it.

That sounds like a glorious plan. But what if he takes it and refuses to share?
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    El_Kabong wrote:

Ok ok...but will you get mad, if I get mad about you making me mad?
  • Options
    That sounds like a glorious plan. But what if he takes it and refuses to share?

How is he going to "take" land?
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't get it lately. I really don't.

I don't see it as making fun of god, at all. I see it as pointing out that not all of us are going to want to go along with your religious beliefs. Imagine if I really came to your house and wanted you to get out because my bible says your land is actually mine. I don't think you would be too happy. And then imagine if you were forced out and your home bulldozed so I could build mine. Imagine if some your family was killed during this craziness. I think you would be blinded by anger, as would I. Just a different perspective is all. :)
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    How is he going to "take" land?

by force, of course.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    by force, of course.

I don't understand. How can he "take" land by force? Is he going to shovel it all up and put it in the back of a truck? Where is he going to take it?
  • Options
    I don't understand. How can he "take" land by force? Is he going to shovel it all up and put it in the back of a truck? Where is he going to take it?

He could push you off of it and not allow you to return.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    If that were true, the grass certainly would not be green. And we'd all be building pyramids.
    don't you blasphemize on the moving train.

"Make our day"
  • Options
    don't you blasphemize on the moving train.

Watch out or I'll start coveting your wife.
  • Options
    Watch out or I'll start coveting your wife.
    which one?

"Make our day"
  • Options
    which one?

Whichever one can build me the best golden calf, of couse.
  • Options
    Whichever one can build me the best golden calf, of couse.
    Ah that would be #4...

or maybe #9...

i can't remember which one was the goldsmith.

"Make our day"
  • Options
    He could push you off of it and not allow you to return.

He's more than welcome to! By doing so he removes any claim to that land. He states by his actions that land is owned only by a man strong enough to take it, rather than by a man strong enough to hold it. And we'll operate on our standards in the face of his. We'll build a wall around him. We'll cut him off from all the benefits of society. We'll damn our rivers that feed his wells. We'll withhold our food that sustains his life. We'll remove our labor that build his home. We'll withhold our money that bribes his believers. We'll test his Godliness to see if he can starve. And when he proves to be nothing more than another weak man, we'll take back what's ours.
  • Options
    Ah that would be #4...

or maybe #9...

i can't remember which one was the goldsmith.

It's not her by any chance is it:

http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=38168_israeli_army_22.jpg
  • Options
    He's more than welcome to! By doing so he removes any claim to that land. He states by his actions that land is owned only by a man strong enough to take it, rather than by a man strong enough to hold it. And we'll operate on our standards in the face of his. We'll build a wall around him. We'll cut him off from all the benefits of society. We'll damn our rivers that feed his wells. We'll withhold our food that sustains his life. We'll remove our labor that build his home. We'll withhold our money that bribes his believers. We'll test his Godliness to see if he can starve. And when he proves to be nothing more than another weak man, we'll take back what's ours.

where are all these 'we' people at?

-Oscar Wilde