Options

Gas prices...

2»

Comments

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    brianlux said:
    Dang, and I thought $2.50 was low!  But still, at that rate, and getting 42 to 43 MPG, and considering we are only driving maybe 14 miles per  week, I won't need to be gassing up any time soon.
    Gas would be .99 in cali if they didn't have all the taxes attached to them.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    Always hope for it to go through the roof so people get smarter, public transport gets better, and companies work on better alternatives.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    paid 1.39 today.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Around .73/litre
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    Smellyman said:
    Always hope for it to go through the roof so people get smarter, public transport gets better, and companies work on better alternatives.
    Public transportation in a time like this?  Yeah sure.
  • Options
    had let truck to get fairly low. just below a quarter tank? 26 gal tank....

filled it up for 27.83.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,018
    Smellyman said:
    For some, I would guess, the time seems to never be for public transportation.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Palm Beach FL, I paid $1.69 at Costco $21 to fill my tank. I was shocked when the pump stopped at $21, that will probably last two or more weeks.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793

$0.94 per gallon
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Smellyman said:
    For some, I would guess, the time seems to never be for public transportation.
    Detroit bus driver, complained of a passenger coughing. He's now dead from Covid-19.......

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Gas light was on, so I went to fill it up yesterday. It was $13.75.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com