Options

Here's some of my stuff.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    GizmoGizmo Posts: 38
    Anduril wrote:
    actually, a year later and i can say i have not touched this piece or any other, nor have i began new projects. i look at this one from time to time, and it's almost as if i dont want to finish it for fear it wont be perfect. i try to stay focused but it is so difficult with the detail. i signed in to the pit, (another thing i have not done lately) to read this post hoping it will help.

the other part is i'm 27 and already had surgery on both wrists for carpel tunnel 2 years ago, so i also get a lot of pain from drawing - still and it makes me feel a bit inadequate. i think that is most of my problem.

enough of my whining - happy friday b/c i'm off work!

thanks for all the wonderful comments! :)

Even though it's an entirely different setting, I know all about finding motivation to finish something ... and the fear it won't be perfect. I'm still trying to find the motivation to finish my final thesis. I hope we'll both find it somehow ... Good luck!
    (Arnhem 29/08/2006 - Antwerp 30/08/2006 - Antwerp 31/08/2006 - Dusseldorf 2007 - Werchter 2007 - Berlin 2009)
    - If you're not confused, you're not really paying attention to what's going on -
    - Still so many answers I don't know, realise that to question is how we grow -