Options

Trees

Comments

• Options
    100_6934.jpg
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    lesteslestes Posts: 959

another one...
    Lika12-1405200618.jpg
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    Wow there have been some really amazing pictures on here. Thanks to everyone for sharing and inspiring. I find that I am looking at trees and clouds a lot lately . . . and I am liking the view. Here are a couple more from today.

PS Melodius, I think, I like the full-screen shots, it helps you feel like you are there.

P1050001.jpg

P1050008.jpg
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    DSCN9140.jpg
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Melodious...wonderful red bark there, I can smell the cool fresh rain...

100_6681.jpg
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    It's snowing today:

Photo0913.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    :) Our town is white today:

Photo1379.jpg

Photo1375.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    100_8458.jpg
  • Options
    100_8475.jpg

Clear blue skies today. Although I'm so ready for leaves to be on these trees, this thread has helped me to see and appreciate the architecture and sculpture of the branches as I wait for green.
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    It's snowing today:

Photo0913.jpg

It's like a chandelier of berries! Snuggle in and light the candles!
  • Options
    "whispers of sensitivity"...;)
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Clear blue skies today. Although I'm so ready for leaves to be on these trees, this thread has helped me to see and appreciate the architecture and sculpture of the branches as I wait for green.

Time ticks; clock will strike daylight savings time, soon...;). I am here to tell you that spring is on the way. When it's not raining, here, it's usually about 70 F or 21 C. It's always so refreshing to view an open sky that is aligned with surrounding hills of Clear Lake.

*When can I send a resume'? You must not work a day in your life...
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    snowtrees.jpg
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    releaselauren, that's quite pretty and it looks like your weather is similar to ours in that photo! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    oh my!!!

here is a different view from the wire shot i posted a couple of days ago...

DSCN9155.jpg

release and am:

thank you for sharing beauty...this thread is like meditation for me..and i bet, the same can be said for anyone who visits this thread ...

*forgive me for not downsizing the shot, but i am discovering from, TDL's posts that there is much to be revealed...peace.
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    yes, that's a rain drop on my lens..it was actually pouring when i was out on my jaunt....;)
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    More powder here in snowytown-->

Photo1401.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    exquisite !!!
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    releaselauren, that's quite pretty and it looks like your weather is similar to ours in that photo! :)

Thanks! This is the snowiest winter I can remember....I'm over it! :D

another shot of the road...

snowyroad.jpg

and the sun peeking through the evergreens...

evergreensun.jpg
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
  • Options
    Beautiful photos everyone. Looks like you have a winter wonderland in NY and Chicago. I know your probably ready for spring but you are getting some amazing photo ops. It's been crazy weather here, yesterday we had 84 mph wind gusts. Not ideal photo opportunities when the wind is pushing you into traffic or not letting you move forward at all.

Cheers everyone, and thanks for sharing. I truly look forward to coming and seeing the new posts. Keep it up.

S.
  • Options
    Wonderful snow pics! Winter Road would be a nice walk, not too cold please!

Hey Fifth! Congrats on the B&P! What did you ask for? I ordered Albany 5/12/06.

Here's a tree in my front yard during one of the many blizzards last year...

100_4912.jpg
  • Options
    000_0188.jpg
  • Options
    Wonderful snow pics! Winter Road would be a nice walk, not too cold please!

Hey Fifth! Congrats on the B&P! What did you ask for? I ordered Albany 5/12/06.

Hiya, congrats to you as well. I haven't decided what I want yet, he has so many choices. Are there any that you would recommend as must haves? I'm completely new to this B&P thing, but I have been quite lucky the last few days. I'm hoping it becomes a new obsession
  • Options
    By the way, nice shots.

Cheers!
  • Options
    My post didn’t go through and now I have to retype it! That happened yesterday too!

This is only my second B&P. I have Storytellers and the Gorge set – quality not that good. I picked 5/12/06 because it says it was shot with 5 cameras and is the best from the 05/06 tour. Sounds like it may be similar to Touring Band 2000 DVD. I really just chose quickly otherwise I would agonize over it!

I’ve written down several shows that folks have said are fantastic.
    10/3/05 Philadelphia (I have the mp3 d/l and it’s cool!)
    10/22/03 Benaroya (CD is awesome)
    9/29/04 Boston
    5/16/06 Chicago
    5/19/06 Grand Rapids (I’ve seen Satan’s Ben on YouTube and it’s hilarious! Also have the d/l and love it)
    I also want 9/3/98 Birmingham cuz it has “dueling banjos” in the set

...here's a tree... :)

100_4864.jpg
  • Options
    These new ones are quite nice Tie-Dye-L. :)

I took some lovely snowy ones today, but I can't put them up until I get home tonight.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    My post didn’t go through and now I have to retype it! That happened yesterday too!

This is only my second B&P. I have Storytellers and the Gorge set – quality not that good. I picked 5/12/06 because it says it was shot with 5 cameras and is the best from the 05/06 tour. Sounds like it may be similar to Touring Band 2000 DVD. I really just chose quickly otherwise I would agonize over it!

I’ve written down several shows that folks have said are fantastic.
    10/3/05 Philadelphia (I have the mp3 d/l and it’s cool!)
    10/22/03 Benaroya (CD is awesome)
    9/29/04 Boston
    5/16/06 Chicago
    5/19/06 Grand Rapids (I’ve seen Satan’s Ben on YouTube and it’s hilarious! Also have the d/l and love it)
    I also want 9/3/98 Birmingham cuz it has “dueling banjos” in the set

...here's a tree... :)

100_4864.jpg

Thanks for the advice. I just went over to
    http://www.twofeetthick.com/tft/cc.action
    which has amazing reviews of pracically every concert they've played. Found seven to check out so far. Now to check D's list.

OMG, that is such a beautiful picture. Thanks for that.

Cheers,
    S
  • Options
    BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    justam wrote:
    More powder here in snowytown-->

Photo1401.jpg
    IMG_0890.jpg sweet pics ... and yeah im still tryin this posting thang
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

sorry about the dog above ... i was testing something out

DSCF0529.jpg
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

BUFFALO wrote:
    sorry about the dog above ... i was testing something out

DSCF0529.jpg

That's gorgeous, kinda desolate, but gorgeous nevertheless.

Cheers

P.S. Cute doggie btw. You should post that on the doggie thread if you haven't already. Senrock would love it.