Options

Trees

Comments

• Options
    melodious wrote:
    Tie Die Lady, Man, You are HOT, mm caliente with your photos....

Gracias! ;)

Wonderful soft breath!
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    More from Castlewood Canyon

100_6930.jpg
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    I vote for a "rocks" picture thread. I take a lot of photos of those too!

100_7052.jpg
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    DSCN8611_edited.jpg
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934
    Fantatic! Love the building, love the trees on the left of the building...

Second photo...the branches are an amazing map...

Thanks. The building in the first one is the Victorian facade to St Pauls church in Jarrow, England. The altar of the church and the ruins to the right of the picture are from the 8th century.

The second one was taken yesterday in the mid-morning haze in Glasgow.

There are a few benefits to being so far from home
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    I vote for a "rocks" picture thread. I take a lot of photos of those too!

100_7052.jpg

I love the texture and light in this one. Makes you glad you are alive.
  • Options
    Thanks. The building in the first one is the Victorian facade to St Pauls church in Jarrow, England. The altar of the church and the ruins to the right of the picture are from the 8th century.

The second one was taken yesterday in the mid-morning haze in Glasgow.

There are a few benefits to being so far from home
    thank you for sharing the location of your photos...i was overwhelmed with curiousity...

I find I have been using the phrase, "oh my!" quite so.....good day to ya...

DSCN8170.jpg
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Thanks for all the green! It's so brown here and right about this time of year I start dreaming of green leaves, green grass, warm weather...
  • Options
    Tie Dye Lady:

ssssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! pictures please....thank you for welcoming me into your heart...

I have been taking pictures of trees for 3 years and have been wishing for friends to share with...

ask and ye shall recieve...it is I who thanks YOU....paz y amor....peace and love.
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Tie-dye-lady and melodious, you are really taking to this project with enthusiasm aren't you? I'll have to get back outside!!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    It just took a while to get here...I have thousands of photos from hikes over the years to go through!

Here's Evergreen CO again...June 2006

100_1483.jpg
  • Options
    bye, TDL, please have a great day....i love seeing life in the forefront of these rocks...the freshness brings on hope...nuturing our habitats takes time and lots and lots of love...
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    Photo1049.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    :) This morning:

Photo1296.jpg

Photo1289.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    applelo.jpg

october 07....i took this shot for carmela....tye die lady better watch out because Carmela is muy caliente'!!!!!!
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    100_8247.jpg
  • Options
    100_8252.jpg
  • Options
    melodious that green "morning" picture is so appealing!!! I love that color. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    100_8247.jpg
    my creative eye sees music in all those squiggles...!!
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    applelo.jpg

october 07....i took this shot for carmela....tye die lady better watch out because Carmela is muy caliente'!!!!!!

Lovely green there M! Carmela should rest easy, I know you like me just for my photos! :)
    Peace and sweet dreams
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    my creative eye sees music in all those squiggles...!!

My eyes see the ringlets in my daughters hair!
    They are wonderful leaves. I'm thrilled the pic turned out!

They are dancing in the windless shine of the day...
  • Options
    very nice ;). thank you.
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    100_8247.jpg

ooooh how lovely is this... reminds me of 'parachutes' :)

dunno why :) getting a sense of floatiness and calm...
    wah
  • Options
    Today:

Photo1327.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    :) Pine-cone roses:

Photo1340.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Pine cone roses are spectacular!

Awesome shape to the lamp post in the previous!
  • Options
    100_6611-1.jpg
  • Options
    morning tie dye lady and beloved tree huggers....

Dear Father Sky and Mother Earth:

Please protect this wonderful lady and her family for all that SHE does expresses, Divine Intent...

Love to you...
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    morning tie dye lady and beloved tree huggers....

Dear Father Sky and Mother Earth:

Please protect this wonderful lady and her family for all that SHE does expresses, Divine Intent...

Love to you...

:) Thank you for your blessing M...in my heart it shine through for others to share.

Peace
  • Options
    PC200073.jpg