Options

lol clouds

Comments

• Options
    100_6678.jpg
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    Denver Botanic Gardens reflecting pool
    July 2007
    Nothing divine dies. All good is eternally reproductive. The beauty of nature reforms itself in the mind, and not for barren contemplation, but for new creation. ~ Nature, Emerson
  • Options
    Wow. pretty clouds and reflections! All the photos, very nice :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
  • Options
    2263624632_f918a7a4ee.jpg
  • Options
    2263629178_b2b5ff1f4d.jpg
  • Options
    2254115427_2a99be385f.jpg
  • Options
    2254109185_50ba7bd170.jpg
  • Options
    meteora-clouds.jpg
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
  • Options
    P4060339.jpg
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
  • Options
    Scubascott wrote:
    P4060339.jpg

WHOA!!!!!!

Mesmerizing, powerful, brilliant, goregous, AWESOME!
  • Options
    Scubascott wrote:
    meteora-clouds.jpg

ditto!

WOW!!!!
  • Options
    2254115427_2a99be385f.jpg

Beautiful!
    I saw some clouds like this driving to work the other day. They were only over the road I was driving on. At the stoplight I had to tilt my head down and watch as they flew over! Way cool!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    2263629178_b2b5ff1f4d.jpg

Quite a dreamy sky! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    A snow desert? :)

Photo1249.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    yKJcQ+06oybnJvlT6ZfLP5wzYske90n90300.jpg

yLUnvdt8ZC3gNw9GzEfOzmn4zHxFs98K0300.jpg
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    A windy day in Colorado

100_8121.jpg
  • Options
    100_8099.jpg
  • Options
    Lots of contrails today...

100_8113.jpg
  • Options
    Strong winds pushed the contrail...

100_8150.jpg
  • Options
    100_8120.jpg
  • Options
    100_8111.jpg
  • Options
    1436182393_ed07672d9f_o.jpg

Looking out over the Tasman Sea from the side of Mt Lidgbird, Lord Howe Island.

-C Addison
  • Options
    Scubascott wrote:
    1436182393_ed07672d9f_o.jpg

Looking out over the Tasman Sea from the side of Mt Lidgbird, Lord Howe Island.

WHOA!!! Fantastic!
  • Options
    Scubascott.. awesome !!

are ya sure it's winter there tie-dye lady? ;) lovely

here's a before and after pic of today (well yesterday) at home...

before.jpg

not too long after...

after.jpg
    wah
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,930
    Thanks for the pixs. The Tasman Sea ones were wild.

P7100580.jpg

Northern Alberta in the summer . . .
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Scubascott.. awesome !!

are ya sure it's winter there tie-dye lady? ;) lovely

here's a before and after pic of today (well yesterday) at home...

after.jpg

BRILLIANT!!! I'd put that on my wall...next to Rob???

It sure is winter...I have to find color everywhere I can!
  • Options

P7100580.jpg

As purdy as a post card! I want to take a walk there!
  • Options

P7100580.jpg

Oh wow, this is amazing!
    I'm loving those photos you posted, Tye-dye lady. And you, Scuba, always bring some gems to this thread! :) I love clouds!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,930
    PC270110.jpg

PC270109.jpg
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop