Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Would it be irony or stupidity if I ran out of gas coming home from Canada on the PA turnpike exactly 9 months to the day after the last time it happened?
    I'm sitting here waiting for AAA to bring me gas! Oh and my phone is dying too....just like it was then.

D'oh!!

*Facepalm*

You really are special, you know that, right? :mrgreen:
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    I'm sitting here waiting for AAA to bring me gas! Oh and my phone is dying too....just like it was then.

D'oh!!

*Facepalm*

You really are special, you know that, right? :mrgreen:
    Everything is basically the same as it was when it happened last time...kinda freaking me out!

Oh and I think my car battery died too!

WTF! I just hope I don't get slammed into by a tractor trailer...I'm on the shoulder of the bend on the off ramp....not a good spot!!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Whatever tomorrow brings
    I'll be there with open arms
    and open eyes
    I'll be there...♥

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Welfare really?! That's your suggestion? Wow, glad I gave you 10 years of my life...ass.
    Waking up to emails from you makes me sick... ass.
    The thought of you turns my stomach... How did I get to this point, when did it happen. I never wanted to be bitter but yet here I am... ass.
    when you break a glass you can put it back together but it won't be able to hold water
    when you break a glass you can put it back together but it won't be able to hold water

You just have to use stronger glue!!!!! :mrgreen:
    Thorns2010 wrote:

there will always be a leak that will eventually give way.
    Thorns2010 wrote:

there will always be a leak that will eventually give way.

Well fine, rain on my parade of a world that has glue strong enough to fix even a shattered glass. :ugeek:
  • redmosquito10redmosquito10 Posts: 568
    well, that was it
    cut the strings
    severed the ties
    looks like i'm all in now
    and it's a relief to know
    i'll either win it all
    or it will be over in the morning
    "Ah, life is a gate, a way, a path to Paradise anyway, why not live for fun and joy and love or some sort of girl by a fireside, why not go to your desire and LAUGH..."
    There are just too many things happening in my life right now!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    I shouldn't have drank so much beer and smoked those cigarettes, now I feel bloated and dry in the throat.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    I shouldn't have drank so much beer and smoked those cigarettes, now I feel bloated and dry in the throat.

A few words of advice, if your drinking a lot of beer, try and have some water in between, that will keep you hydrated. As far as the cigarettes are concerned, give those death sticks up. :evil: It's been over 8 months since I quit. I did have to use the patch... :mrgreen::D:mrgreen:

Somewhere on this site there is a STOP SMOKING Thread. Me and another member on the old pit decided to quit, so that's when we started it. I couldn't believe the support we were getting from other members who either never smoked, or did and and quit and still checked in for some words of encouragement. If or when you have time find it and read it. You'll notice that I'm in there a lot, except for the beginning, because my user name just vanished into thin air. It was pearljamjewel, it's like I never existed on that site at all, until this site opened, and my user name for 10 is HeartShapedBox :? :roll:

I had to quit, I ended up with COPD, a collapsed lung, and immaculate degeneration in my left eye. I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, but just giving you something to think about... ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • weedweed Posts: 475
    oh great, another dust catcher
    that will never be heard
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165

A few words of advice, if your drinking a lot of beer, try and have some water in between, that will keep you hydrated. As far as the cigarettes are concerned, give those death sticks up. :evil: It's been over 8 months since I quit. I did have to use the patch... :mrgreen::D:mrgreen:

Somewhere on this site there is a STOP SMOKING Thread. Me and another member on the old pit decided to quit, so that's when we started it. I couldn't believe the support we were getting from other members who either never smoked, or did and and quit and still checked in for some words of encouragement. If or when you have time find it and read it. You'll notice that I'm in there a lot, except for the beginning, because my user name just vanished into thin air. It was pearljamjewel, it's like I never existed on that site at all, until this site opened, and my user name for 10 is HeartShapedBox :? :roll:

I had to quit, I ended up with COPD, a collapsed lung, and immaculate degeneration in my left eye. I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, but just giving you something to think about... ;):mrgreen:

Thanks for the advice.
    I only smoke when I am drunk haha.
    Never crave it at all.
    I had about 4 of them on Friday night.
    Then I feel guilty, I need to stop giving into temptation, I am going away for 6 weeks to Croatia with my friends that smoke next month. I must not give in! lol
    It is hard because a lot of people smoke there.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    beam breakfast, black blaring
    but why cant it be?
    Did I JUST over sleep or did I not want to go? Being at a graduation I was supposed to be a part of isn't tops on my list, does this make me a bad friend to those who DID graduate?
  • oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    My Stupid Beagle Bitch is getting on in years. Soon to reach 14 years of age.

When she is gone, I will save $20 per month on rent. :twisted:
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
    Once upon a time I was a good girl.... What happened!?
    Be careful for what you wish for, because sooner or later it comes true...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I found the perfect house for us in Florida!! 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    it just hit me that I WOULD OF graduated college on Sunday.... if it wasn't for all this shit :(
    instead I'm working two shit jobs. :roll:
    From my eyes they fell like rain
    From my heart YOU caused the pain
    sun comes up and we start again
    its all new today
    all we have to say
    is be here now
    The last fragile part of my body was my heart, and you broke it....

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    they always disappear
    It's not your words that tell all... It's your actions, and now your actions are saying A LOT.
    wish she wouldn't know me
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    the red sun switches to yellow before me
    the day's done and that's all i can see.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
This discussion has been closed.