Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Probably a bit more than a ticket to Shoelace Alley and less than a ride on the Colossal Comet?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Some days - just seem to blend into the next one....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    mikalina wrote:
    Some days - just seem to blend into the next one....

...and others can be great when greeted with a smile. :D

I hope everyone has someone to hug today, hold them close and let them know how much you care and love them.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I just love those "younger" years.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    What a difference warmer weather and the sun out all day - Love it !!!!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Rock beats Turtle
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    hey
    anybody home?
    zing zing doorbell the clown
    i belong to the wrong place the temple under the floor way passed the moon's other side of otherness

anybody home? hello?

spending time beside nails in the home's walls, floors,
    look at the nailing job?
    how do you mean?

now that is one hell of a jar you got there
    ya i see it is full

i see you're holding
    holding is good
    how long have you been holding?

sorry
    sorry i asked

no im not nosey
    i dont care actually
    sorry man

i like nintendo too
    i like burritos from the oven
    i like milk and food
    i like seeing things under your bed
    under my bed
    in you
    in you
    i like seeing it in you
    my it my it
    my it in you

under the floor down on it
    beside studs nailed up wall joists
    nailed up ceilings nailed up paint
    it in you
    my it
    my it
    it in you

sailing...

hello?
    anybody hello?
    zing zing doorbell the clown
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    zarocat wrote:
    How much for a ticket to get to The Sombero Galaxy ?

Not much at all, just good herbal influences and you are there in a jiffy. It's a beautiful place quite spectacular.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Maybe now's the time?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    Another beautiful day in Ohio- I better soak it in - cold front heading my way this weekend...
    We had a 10 minute rain shower here last night in Palm Beach Florida it was much needed. I'm going jet skiiing this Saturday even though100's of sharks were seen off Boca Raton. :o

Peace

g under p wrote:
    zarocat wrote:
    How much for a ticket to get to The Sombero Galaxy ?

Not much at all, just good herbal influences and you are there in a jiffy. It's a beautiful place quite spectacular.

Peace

sombrero_420.jpg

Yeah that's me just on the other side surfing between moons of some distant unknown planet. :D

Peace

• tho' my world is being turned upside down
    i am looking forward
    to seeing, for once, a smiling horizon
    I knew it all along, see?
    Did anyone see that very bright full moon this morning 5:30 am? I woke up earlier at 4 and thought someone had placed a spotlight on the house.

Peace

• justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Yesterday I realized that we are in February of 2011...and in a few weeks I'll be another year older! There's nearly no way to make Time stop. :? :twisted:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    Yesterday I realized that we are in February of 2011...and in a few weeks I'll be another year older! There's nearly no way to make Time stop. :? :twisted:

Yep - I agree - I just wish time would slow down a little bit....
    Yoohoo.... Cincy !!!!

Are you out there ??.... you better enjoy todays 60 degrees, another cold front this weekend... :(
    Hello - is anybody out there ??!!!! :wave:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mikalina wrote:
    Yoohoo.... Cincy !!!!

Are you out there ??.... you better enjoy todays 60 degrees, another cold front this weekend... :(

Yeah, its semi nice here. Will be going to the park sometime this weekend I hope. Take a long hike, then chill by the lake.

Calling for snow on tuesday. Which sucks.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    while up there upon your high horse have ewe seen & heard an e-mu?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    edited February 2011
    I just told her I was out talking to someone who I needed to lend me hand, and she began to argue (over the phone) that I was out with another girl and that it's ok because were just friends ... WTF
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
    Thank the stars,
    I finally finished writing a song that I've been stuck on since 11-20-10.

I can't wait to play it for a few people
    I think it will make it's live premier tonight.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    while it's probably good thing when someone can admit they're sometimes a lil nuts & delusional....

it's really, really not a good idea for them to let someone that's totally irrational, pyschotic & paranoid delusional speak for them :wtf:

i'll never understand crazies...don't they want to be believed...not less so?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2011
    Post edited by rollings on
    I don't care what's going on tonight but I'm dragging the kids out for a near midnight walk around our lake. No atv's, no golf carts, no bicycles nothing but our own two feet. We won't even need flashlight, a camera just to record the moment I gather.

Peace

the wolf wrote:
    Thank the stars,

That sounds wonderful -

I wonder, if you play your song loud enough - I might be able to hear it... ;)
    Nothing like mowing the lawn and see your neighbors pass by riding their horses. :D

Peace

Half Full wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    Thank the stars,

Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum
    Is the song still really over
    or has the song not yet begun?

Songs are never finished, they are just abandoned.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
This discussion has been closed.