Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• I want to hear it all...please...
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    Listened to Bob Dylan on the radio today and **** his lyrics KICK ASS!! Stopped playing him ages ago? :?
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    dunkman wrote:
    DangDang wrote:
    Hey chaddick, dangdang is my wife who was supposed to be at home taking care of our two kids, the youngest with severe autism. I just found out that instead of being with them as she told me she spends days and nights for the past 2 years doing this shit while i work my ass off. So all I got to say to you is FUCK YOU DROP DEAD. DONT HAVE A NICE DAY ASSHOLE :D

just how instant was this thought?
    i don't know...but i will fight to protect chad...he had me at hello :D

wow! what was i thinking staying away from here for the last while all this was going on....details.. :think: :shock:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    back to
    real life
    been asleep
    dawn
    lucid
    a picture
    of all of us
    together
    we have made
    a tiny
    piece of
    life
    identity
    a threat
    can't stop
    never
    satisfied
    free
    me
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    racing off to somewhere
    colors blued
    azul
    playing games
    no sleeping yet
    you might
    want to see
    show us
    show us please
    do you know
    light
    the perfect name
    for fire
    flare
    its the
    american way
    white
    stars and stripes
    created by
    more
    fireworks
    all grown up
    every picture
    come to visit
    look at that
    hello
    he's waving
    racing off to somewhere
    peace,
    jo

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I hope Dang Dang is all right... :(
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    yeah same here
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    yeah same here

ya me too, we laugh, but geez... think that's real? or is she just messing around..sounded real to me :wtf: :(
    peace,
    jo

• justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    StillHere wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    yeah same here

ya me too, we laugh, but geez... think that's real? or is she just messing around..sounded real to me :wtf: :(

Well, she DOES have an autistic son and she IS staying home to care for him. It seems likely that it really was her husband.

People should stay out of it though and not act like the husband is just being a jerk. A family with a very autistic child is under a lot of stress. He's probably exhausted and she's probably quite stretched out too. :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    yeah same here

Well, she DOES have an autistic son and she IS staying home to care for him. It seems likely that it really was her husband.

People should stay out of it though and not act like the husband is just being a jerk. A family with a very autistic child is under a lot of stress. He's probably exhausted and she's probably quite stretched out too. :|
    sounded like he was upset for sure
    but i'm sure her being her is a relief for the stress she is under caring for her family as well
    i hope things work out for the best..and yes, i'm out of it...all i have to say. hoping for the best for the family is all.
    peace,
    jo

• i'd rather be
    stuck to someone's bumper

flat, stuck
    in the extreme cold and the devastating heat
    thick humid days
    thunderstorms outside

or staring at the back wall of an old garage
    counting the paint cans and hammers

i'd get destroyed in a rear-end collision
    and no one would give a fuck

or i'd be sold
    along with the car
    at least
    i'd rather be
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    My instant thought:

To Dang Dang's Husband:

Dear Sir,
    After reading your post I can't help but to think that since you are at work all day "working your ass off" and clearly you don't know what our friend does all day since you are at work, maybe you can see it clear to maybe ask her about her day. I cannot imagine for a second that she ignores the needs of your children autistic or not. Maybe you can look at the times of her posts, since you have somehow gained access to her account here.

Does it really seem that she is on 24/7? Although never met her, I can assure you she is not.

It seems sir that YOU lack the normal communication skills of a person. Insulting Chadwick (not Chadick) and us as a group just shows that you have a skewed view on how to hold a normal conversation, never mind be involved in a marriage. I have found that Marriage AND Parenting is a team effort. Its the two of you needing to help each other NOT to be controlling and demanding of the other person.

I do wish you luck sir, I hope that someday you can see your error in all of this. Please send our best wishes to our friend since it seems clear that you have banished her from this site and all her friends here.

P.S. We miss you Dang Dang, we hope you are ok.

Theo...aka Boo boo.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Boo Boo wrote:
    My instant thought:

To Dang Dang's Husband:

Dear Sir,
    After reading your post I can't help but to think that since you are at work all day "working your ass off" and clearly you don't know what our friend does all day since you are at work, maybe you can see it clear to maybe ask her about her day. I cannot imagine for a second that she ignores the needs of your children autistic or not. Maybe you can look at the times of her posts, since you have somehow gained access to her account here.

Does it really seem that she is on 24/7? Although never met her, I can assure you she is not.

It seems sir that YOU lack the normal communication skills of a person. Insulting Chadwick (not Chadick) and us as a group just shows that you have a skewed view on how to hold a normal conversation, never mind be involved in a marriage. I have found that Marriage AND Parenting is a team effort. Its the two of you needing to help each other NOT to be controlling and demanding of the other person.

I do wish you luck sir, I hope that someday you can see your error in all of this. Please send our best wishes to our friend since it seems clear that you have banished her from this site and all her friends here.

Theo...aka Boo boo.
    well done, boo boo.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Boo Boo wrote:
    My instant thought:

To Dang Dang's Husband:

Dear Sir,

Theo...aka Boo boo.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Kudos Boo Boo!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Boo Boo wrote:
    My instant thought:

To Dang Dang's Husband:

Dear Sir,

Theo...aka Boo boo.

:clap:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Boo Boo wrote:
    My instant thought:

To Dang Dang's Husband:

Dear Sir,

Theo...aka Boo boo.
    Well said :clap:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    Thanks guys...i feel badly for her.
  • Boo Boo wrote:
    Thanks guys...i feel badly for her.
    Me too.. :|
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    even though he posted it I think we should stay away from it all togeather...it's a family thing not ours.

Godfather.
    He was so great she thought

The one she had been waiting for

She was strong, but he was stronger

As soon as he met her, as soon as she let her guard down

He sunk in his hooks and she was done

He slowly but effecientl began his manipulation

She was under his spell and could not break free

He was her world, her reason for living

Things didn't make sense without him

At least that's what she thought

People ask how did she allow it to get so far for so long

It's not something you can control

Because you no longer have that power

You lose yourself in this feeling, you believe is love

When in reality it's selfish manipulation

Things begin to connect

when he stops smiling, carressing you

he doesn't comfort you when your sad

He sees you crying but just stares back at you with these dead eyes

He knows hes killing you, but he doesn't care because he hates you

His joy, his satisfaction is knowing he has that control

Because he doesn't want to love you, he desires to own you

Then one day you look in the mirror, and you see it in your eyes

Your dying,you lost yourself

It's time to make a decision you love him, but you love yourself more

He may control your mind, and your heart

But no one can ever control your will

So you take that and you fight to break free

Because in that you will find freedom and independence

Something he cannot take from you.

~Stephanie Monroy.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    chadwick wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:
    My instant thought:

To Dang Dang's Husband:

Dear Sir,

Theo...aka Boo boo.
    well done, boo boo.
    i agree!well said boo. but fuck all the nicety's let's go all red dawn on his ass and get our dang dang back :mrgreen:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Godfather. wrote:
    even though he posted it I think we should stay away from it all togeather...it's a family thing not ours.

Godfather.
    better listen to godfather he knows about"FAMILY" 8-) ....why don't you just make him an offer he can't refuse ;)
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

I feel this way too.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    better listen to godfather he knows about"FAMILY" 8-) ....why don't you just make him an offer he can't refuse ;)
    :lol: now thats funny !!

Godfather.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I lost my best friend one year
    By the time 2 years pass
    I'll have gained more than I could have ever imagine
    Divorce has helped me smile again
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited October 2010
    just venting
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
    edited October 2010
    Worthless.
    That’s what you say we think you are
    Kept around so we appear the better
    Not wanted at all
    Useless. Going nowhere in this life.
    Never achieving anything.
    That’s what you say we think you are.

You push us away,
    Further each day.
    Offers of help and sympathy,
    Meet with anger and shouting of
    “You don’t understand! ! ! ”
    But when sympathy is looked for
    And none given due to what
    You said last time we tried to offer help.
    You cry and say we do not care.

We do care. We will help. We think the world of you.
    But it is you who are pushing us away.

~Elaine O' Keeffe
    Post edited by Green Circle on
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Boo Boo wrote:
    He was so great she thought

The one she had been waiting for

She was strong, but he was stronger

As soon as he met her, as soon as she let her guard down

He sunk in his hooks and she was done

He slowly but effecientl began his manipulation

She was under his spell and could not break free

He was her world, her reason for living

Things didn't make sense without him

At least that's what she thought

People ask how did she allow it to get so far for so long

It's not something you can control

Because you no longer have that power

You lose yourself in this feeling, you believe is love

When in reality it's selfish manipulation

Things begin to connect

when he stops smiling, carressing you

he doesn't comfort you when your sad

He sees you crying but just stares back at you with these dead eyes

He knows hes killing you, but he doesn't care because he hates you

His joy, his satisfaction is knowing he has that control

Because he doesn't want to love you, he desires to own you

Then one day you look in the mirror, and you see it in your eyes

Your dying,you lost yourself

It's time to make a decision you love him, but you love yourself more

He may control your mind, and your heart

But no one can ever control your will

So you take that and you fight to break free

Because in that you will find freedom and independence

Something he cannot take from you.

~Stephanie Monroy.

WOW, this speaks for many, I'm sure .... thank you for sending.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    I love living in a big city!! 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    justam wrote:
    I love living in a big city!! 8-)

i love living in a lil city ;)

in the part with alot of gorgeous old Victorian homes (though i don't live in one myself) :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This discussion has been closed.