Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    are you happy. . .
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    you know what i think in regards to myself a.m.?????

i get bored cause im impatient. i dont want to be here so im looking for something or someone, preferrably the latter, to make me want to stay, cause if i have to be relying on myself then im gone. and right now im bored beyond belief.

Hmm...

I think the routine of taking care of a family and a job can kill a spirit if you don't also have people, activities, and ideas to keep your brain buzzing in a good way.

I'm thinking this problem of boredom has to be attended to or people can get themselves into trouble OR get depressed.

And, maybe some people suffer from the need for more stimulation more than others do?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    C'est fini.
    Is this fog on the road or in my mind....
    I'm glad my hair is back to the right color. *sigh* :mrgreen:
    Screw those stupid highlights. Why'd I let the hairdresser talk me into them?
    It's a small thing, but I like it darker!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    justam wrote:
    This is a generalization and I may be wrong, but I have deduced with people I know that the hairstyle they had in their mid twenties is what they then keep the rest of their lives. Occasionally they go for a bit of a change but end up back in the day. This is true for me I have 1980 hair! Its a comfortable feeling :D
    That's interesting. I've had long hair most of my life. I wear it pulled back for work but I've always preferred it long. The only things I do to it are simple. Sometimes I lighten the color, sometimes I get it trimmed. ;):D

I don't have time or the interest to blow dry and fuss with a style that requires it. I'd rather spend the time on other things. It's lucky I will spend 10 minutes on my eye makeup! :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    pandora wrote:
    justam wrote:
    This is a generalization and I may be wrong, but I have deduced with people I know that the hairstyle they had in their mid twenties is what they then keep the rest of their lives. Occasionally they go for a bit of a change but end up back in the day. This is true for me I have 1980 hair! Its a comfortable feeling :D
    i wash my hair.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    justam wrote:
    That's interesting. I've had long hair most of my life. I wear it pulled back for work but I've always preferred it long. The only things I do to it are simple. Sometimes I lighten the color, sometimes I get it trimmed. ;):D

I don't have time or the interest to blow dry and fuss with a style that requires it. I'd rather spend the time on other things. It's lucky I will spend 10 minutes on my eye makeup! :P
    me too, thank goodness the natural look is much more appreciated these days ;)
    Those make over shows are fun to watch but you just know those ladies probably never could figure out how to style it just right after the show. It's an art I never learned for sure.
    chadwick wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    justam wrote:
    i wash my hair.
    :D
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Speaking of hair color - I'm always changing mine. Why, I have no idea !!!!! :D I'm blonder in the summer and darker in the winter.... It seems to match my mood.

Once the stylist made a mistake ( this happend a few yrs ago ) and I actually had a pretty "pink" highlights in my hair :lol: I went back a few days later and got my color corrected. But I had pink going for a few days -

Believe or not - I got lots of compliments on my hair !!!!! ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    Speaking of hair color - I'm always changing mine. Why, I have no idea !!!!! :D I'm blonder in the summer and darker in the winter.... It seems to match my mood.

Once the stylist made a mistake ( this happend a few yrs ago ) and I actually had a pretty "pink" highlights in my hair :lol: I went back a few days later and got my color corrected. But I had pink going for a few days -

:lol:
    usually by summers end my hair is green from the chlorine in the pool, I've gotten compliments on that too :lol:
    pandora wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

:lol:
    usually by summers end my hair is green from the chlorine in the pool, I've gotten compliments on that too :lol:

I hope thats a pretty shade of green... :D I know exactly what you're talking about. Brings me back to my teen years !!! My best friend had a pool in her back yard and we would make our "own" hi- light mix -

Plenty of chlorine, freshly squeezed lemon juice ( usually 3 lemons ) mix with peroxide and bake in the sun for a few hours ... Talk about natural hi- lights - it was always fun wondering what color we would be :lol:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    I know what I want.... I just have to weed out the distractions.
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    if i had a dime for everytime i've uttered "OMG, what a fucktarded idiot!" the past few days? i'd be a multi-gadzillionaire...

quite a few gadzillion times just today :think: :?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    My mom has been staying with us the past week. I'm taking her to the airport at lunchtime today.

I love her, but it'll be nice having some space to myself again. :? :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    I hope someone special will listen to my advice.... I want you around for a long time.
    My mom felt like a sack of potatoes this time. She wouldn't even start conversations. I felt like I had to carry all the interactions. :shock:

whew :?

It makes me wonder what's going on with her? :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    It's so disappointing when you look forward to seeing someone you haven't seen for a long time and then for whatever reason the feeling of the visit is BAD!! :shock:

I've been talking to husband about this for a day now because this visit with my mom was just so drab.

It felt like hanging out with Eeyore the gray donkey with a dark rain cloud over his head. Or, Debbie Downer. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I'm worried about the Princess. We/she can't catch a break. :cry:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    chadwick wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    justam wrote:
    i wash my hair.

OMG! I wash my hair too!
    the wolf wrote:

Is she having more health problems? :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    the wolf wrote:

I'm sorry to read about this. I hope all turns at well soon.
    mikalina wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

I'm sorry to read about this. I hope all turns at well soon.
    what's up with you and princess?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    All the instant thoughts we get to see
    neurotransmittors synapsing free
    justam wrote:
    My mom felt like a sack of potatoes this time. She wouldn't even start conversations. I felt like I had to carry all the interactions. :shock:

I hope your mom starts to feel better. :)
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Thanks mikalina.

I'm not sure Justam, I need to take her to the vet to get checked out.

chadwick, Princess it my pooch, back in Jan. she had 3 cancerous tumors removed, a couple of days ago i found another lump on her. in just a few days it has trippled in size. I have to figure out how to take care of this because I'm about as broke as you can get.

It was quite expensive back in January.

My other dog, her brother, died in august of last year from lymphoma. well, actually the chemo killed him, but.... anyway...

Just worried, I'm not going to have the money to take care of her the way i tried to take care of him, and it just don't seem real fair to her.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    the wolf wrote:
    Thanks mikalina.

I'm not sure Justam, I need to take her to the vet to get checked out.

chadwick, Princess it my pooch, back in Jan. she had 3 cancerous tumors removed, a couple of days ago i found another lump on her. in just a few days it has trippled in size. I have to figure out how to take care of this because I'm about as broke as you can get.

It was quite expensive back in January.

My other dog, her brother, died in august of last year from lymphoma. well, actually the chemo killed him, but.... anyway...

Just worried, I'm not going to have the money to take care of her the way i tried to take care of him, and it just don't seem real fair to her.
    so sorry to hear that :( your in my prayers
    mikalina wrote:
    justam wrote:

I hope your mom starts to feel better. :)

Thanks Mikalina. I asked her about it on the phone today. She says she didn't realize she was being so quiet. I think maybe she's depressed that we moved away from Rochester because she's lonely up there.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    thank you death penalty thread...

i am spinning
    the light sounds like Sara
    i remember the bad man behind the blue laser
    the poet of execution
    nowhere somewhere all at once
    the swiftness then vanish
    a head falls down'
    a hole or half a neck

somehow a piece of sky opens the light a song at sleep no more real dreams of screaming
    let it rest

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
This discussion has been closed.