Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Love is when
    you look
    into someone's
    eyes and see
    their heart.

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Restless sleep. I hope my daughter is warm enough at the camp ground.

Otherwise, I'm handling things pretty well. My son decided on tacos for dinner, we usually do not do tacos too often so I thought it was a fun idea. We went to a Mexican restaurant, and had a wonderful time. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    " You never really stop loving someone. You just learn to try to live without them. "

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    I have an empty and lonely feeling in the pit of my stomach. :(

I am a mess of emotions right now...excitement for the future and sadness for leaving here. :? :)
    you'll be fine....when i'm nervous about the future i read the 23rd psalm...yay,though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,i shall fear no evil.for though art with me...he always sets my feet firm...even though i don't deserve it ;) and remember every new begining is some other beginings end,that's all :mrgreen:
    Today the 2nd graders have "field day" I volunteered to help with the day, so I get to spend it with my son and play all kinds of fun games with the kids. So glad I got my energy back, its going to be a long, fun filled day :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love,
    listens but doesn't believe, and leaves
    before she is left."

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I have to go back outside and continue with the job hunt.
    I'll be back later. :eh:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    When I was 8 I left a candy store but went down the other side of the steps and walked around a strange town for close to an hour. Happy..and with a bag of "Namedroppers" and those 5-cent lollipops that were chalky, had two pastel colors--an upper and a lower--and were on a hollow white stick & came unwrapped from a large clear (chalky on the inside) plastic jar with a white lid (just a little grode on the vertical grips).

After an hour my mom found me, she was crying & said she was franctic running around asking people if they saw a little girl with pigtails.

I thought it seemed like a longer walk than the 1/2 block back to Uncle John's.

But I wasn't really lost with a bag of candy in my hand, was I?
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    DangDang wrote:
    When I was 8 I left a candy store but went down the other side of the steps and walked around a strange town for close to an hour. Happy..and with a bag of "Namedroppers" and those 5-cent lollipops that were chalky, had two pastel colors--an upper and a lower--and were on a hollow white stick & came unwrapped from a large clear (chalky on the inside) plastic jar with a white lid (just a little grode on the vertical grips).

After an hour my mom found me, she was crying & said she was franctic running around asking people if they saw a little girl with pigtails.

I loved those hollow stick chalky pieces of goodness. ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    the wolf wrote:
    DangDang wrote:

Do you remember what they were called?
    DangDang wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    DangDang wrote:

Do you remember what they were called?

No I don't. I'm sure my sister will remember what they were called. I'll ask her. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    While I was out today, the front left wheel fell off my car.

I was lucky it happened on a quiet street. :|

The axel broke.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love,
    listens but doesn't believe, and leaves
    before she is left."

I like that...maybe because it applies to me :?
  • edvwhymeedvwhyme Posts: 8
    Im thinkin my G/F will be home soon, God Im lucky
    My daughter comes home this afternoon, from her (3) day camping trip. I'm sure she will be worn out, so glad to have her back home.... :D
    mikalina wrote:
    My daughter comes home this afternoon, from her (3) day camping trip. I'm sure she will be worn out, so glad to have her back home.... :D
    :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    mikalina wrote:

;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

;)

Why such a smirk, I been worried, I can't help it. I can finally relax. :)
    mikalina wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

;)

Why such a smirk, I been worried, I can't help it. I can finally relax. :)

not a smirk at all.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    I'm only kidding... :D
    "camping" laundry.... How disgusting.
    Well, my car got fixed today. It cost me money I didn't expect to have to spend though. Fifteen hundred dollars!! Ugh. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ITS FRIDAY and COCKTAIL HOUR!!!!!!dr22.gif
    OOOOO PRETTY!
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    msg1 kicked my ass!......i want to build a house in central park and live there forever with mrs. blenderman 8-)
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    so weird to be treading where a close friend has been before--did not intend it. the music isn't about her anymore--trying to brush it off--but it won't. debt weighs over my head with the threat of atleast 10 years to endure. I am owned by others--not even really having the right to be on here. so what am I doing here then?
    I hadn't realized that those songs had two characters in them until now.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    the jayhawks' im gonna make you love me reminds me of tom petty.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    have a gig in 9 hours. still sick.
    voice is about 37% restored.
    Tom Waits? right now he's got nothing on me.
    fever standing pat at 103.4 degrees.
    gonna be a great show. not.
    45 minute set.
    all i have to do is make it 45 minutes.
    then i'll go to the hospital.
    45 minutes.
    i can do that in my sleep.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    I'm taking a break from the computer. I need my time for other projects.

Have a good summer!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    justam wrote:
    I'm taking a break from the computer. I need my time for other projects.

Have a good summer!

me too, justam. I love you, girl! :D you are always such a positive light on this darkened world. stay you!
This discussion has been closed.