Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• i need a pearl jam show ..now!!
    ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Drunk perhaps...

Best vacation ever... Absolutely!
  • weedweed Posts: 475
    I am
    so sick of
    fakes & phonies

you guys
    will be
    shitting blue ribbons
    by the time
    I'm done with you
  • shit,,refound??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    shouldn't those people that despite having little $ are kind and have integrity be more respected and appreciated than those that despite having $ are full of bullshit and morally bankrupt?

sure there's well-off caring, decent people and rotten assholes with little $ too... so guess the question really oughta be...

shouldn't a person be more valued for their content of heart and character rather than the contents of their wallet? :think: :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Acts of kindness can go a long way... pass it around...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • last week of training...then back to PA and starting my new job :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    last week of training...then back to PA and starting my new job :-)
    Good Luck!!! ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • last week of training...then back to PA and starting my new job :-)
    Good Luck!!! ;):mrgreen:
    +1.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • even this makes me feel alone and empty. gotta be something inside of me. i can't put it all on them.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
    I need a vacation from myself...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I need a vacation from myself...

can i come with you? where are we going?
  • how can it be stage 4
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I'm in a state of em-puzzlement? Is that even a word? ;)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• I'm not going to bed until I listen to each and every one of The Shins' tunes.
  • each and every one
    and now I'm numb
  • ...snowing again...someone tell me why.....
    ...snowing again...someone tell me why.....
    Because it's still winter ;):mrgreen: spring will be here before you know it :D I hope :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ...snowing again...someone tell me why.....
    Because it's still winter ;):mrgreen: spring will be here before you know it :D I hope :mrgreen:

ah yes...the eternal winter...that is what I will call this years winter...never have I lived so long in so much snow. It typically snows and is gone in a day or two...oh how I long for a long hot hug from the sun....

ah yes...the eternal winter...that is what I will call this years winter...never have I lived so long in so much snow. It typically snows and is gone in a day or two...oh how I long for a long hot hug from the sun....
    Daylight is getting longer... those warm summer breezes... :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

we have had about a 18 inches of snow since last wed., my street has not seen a snow plow or salt truck.
    if i get fired for being stuck on my street when the main roads are in decent shape, I will be really pissed off.

i just watched a city water works van trying to make it up my street, and it took him forever to do so. I'm hoping he has some pull and reports it so they send someone to treat the street.

I'm starting to get really depressed.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:

we have had about a 18 inches of snow since last wed., my street has not seen a snow plow or salt truck.
    if i get fired for being stuck on my street when the main roads are in decent shape, I will be really pissed off.

i just watched a city water works van trying to make it up my street, and it took him forever to do so. I'm hoping he has some pull and reports it so they send someone to treat the street.

don't get depressed...the kids and I just made some chocolate chip cookies...you can come over for some... :D
    the wolf wrote:

don't get depressed...the kids and I just made some chocolate chip cookies...you can come over for some... :D

that sounds nice, i would be really bad company at the moment though. the snow is really starting to make me void of any will to live at all. :?

it was fun for a few days, now, not so much.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Steve, I just posted something on here, and some how it didn't post :?

I had asked if you got in touch with anyone at work to explain the situation your in, and also call public works.. this is Unexceptable!!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad

I had asked if you got in touch with anyone at work to explain the situation your in, and also call public works.. this is Unexceptable!!!!

finally just spoke with my boss. i was off friday through monday anyway, so today is the first day i had to take off because of the snow. he said not to worry about it, lots of people didnt make it in today.

i just dont want to have to burn another vacation day tomorrow.

called the city of cincinnati customer service line, and they put a request in to hit my street with the trucks.

we'll see how that goes. :roll:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

finally just spoke with my boss. i was off friday through monday anyway, so today is the first day i had to take off because of the snow. he said not to worry about it, lots of people didnt make it in today.

i just dont want to have to burn another vacation day tomorrow.

called the city of cincinnati customer service line, and they put a request in to hit my street with the trucks.

we'll see how that goes. :roll:
    I think they'll do something, because if there was a medical emergency they would get their asses sued... that's pretty bad it you can't get an ambulance or police or fire there...

I hope you gave them hell!!! :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • as much as we may care about each other and throw around the "L" word, it will be never be. i really must accept that and move on.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Looking at the ground
    spaced out everything
    questions become answers going everywhere.

Thoughts spinning in
    and spinning out
    fling around energy-sparks
    while flying home
    and getting lost.

Sound seems to be all birds above me
    for they are trees and leaves
    a cloud or a breeze
    all a feather
    raindrops and kites with children, all a song.

Asking for silence
    daydreaming slumber flowers
    love my mind
    with soft kaleidoscope brilliance
    and grassy fields of touch
    that reach out to me
    as if I am the earth.

Why?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Toads are slimey
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    My daughter had no school today and I don't really know for what reason. She didn't have school all last week from all of the snow. She needs to get back to learning again.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

This discussion has been closed.