Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Music heals the soul...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad

I don't regret things I've done,
    I regret things I didn't do
    when I had the chance...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    i want to fly away
    from the dirty blvd.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    I can only hope the future is a lot kinda
    then the past has been...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178

We all hope so as we go foward in the game of life. Stay Strong ans Stand Firm

Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies. -- Ann Landers

Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop peddling.-- Claude Pepper

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:

We all hope so as we go foward in the game of life. Stay Strong ans Stand Firm

Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies. -- Ann Landers

Life is like riding a bicycle. You don't fall off unless you plan to stop peddling.-- Claude Pepper

Peace
    Very Nice!!! & Thank You!!! :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Thursday is here again. It's my busiest day of the week. After that, it's a roll downhill to the weekend. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    edited October 2009
    she slamed the door behinde her, he said he's been down this road before, she looks in the rear view mirror and put's the peddal to the floor.
    somewhere in the distance darkness finds the light
    somewhere in the distance good and evil fight.

he grabs the bar's and stands on the kicker,the roaring silance has been broaken
    at a houndred pluse he feels freedom in the wind, he says life is calling.

dirty little girl in a short black skirt turn the portch light on
    can you hear me coming,throttles wide open and my motor is on fire
    time to turn and burn lets get it on.

Godfather.
    Post edited by Godfather. on
    i should have stayed with you last night. I'm sorry.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel

If you are alone, I'll be your shadow.
    If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder.
    If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile,
    but anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I thought she understood. Guess I was wrong, as usual.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Lets go have some FUN!
    Forget this stupid life let it all go
    Smile and laugh
    dance and drink
    find somebody to feel at home with
    somebody who likes just what I like
    I'm ready couldn't be any readier
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    -Buru- wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    -Buru- wrote:
    how good are King Crimson´s lyrics in Epitaph?
    Brilliant I say

Wow, it's ages since I heard anyone mention King Crimson. Feel like I should dig out the album now.

by all means, dig out!

I am indulging in lots of King Crimson at the moment.

21st century skitsoid man ? forgive my spelling it's been a long time since I've broke out the vinyl.
    but that is my favorite King Crimson song, cool memories thanks.

Godfather.
  • Are you lost somehow? 'Cause I'm not, not with your love. I don't carry so hard past. I want to be there for you. But you let the past go, can't do any good, you can affect only at this moment. But, I'm just a girl. Don't say I'm a man. I'm only defending myself, my heart wanted to open out only for you. I can't touch the bottom, I can't fall to the ground, 'cause there is no-one to catch me. And I have to walk.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    There's a lot going on today!! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    I haven't got time for all this pain,
    I've got a life to live... ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    "All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next generation their expectations of them, their hopes , and their dreams." General Colin Powell

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• prismprism Posts: 2,440
    4 weeks seems like f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get to see you again...dunno how i'm ever gonna wait that long... :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    g under p wrote:
    "All children need a laptop. Not a computer, but a human laptop. Moms, Dads, Grannies and Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles - someone to hold them, read to them, teach them. Loved ones who will embrace them and pass on the experience, rituals and knowledge of a hundred previous generations. Loved ones who will pass to the next generation their expectations of them, their hopes , and their dreams." General Colin Powell

Peace
    This is so beautiful :) it seems like something you would write.... ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • g under p wrote:

Peace
    and then he order the next bomb attack
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    g under p wrote:

Peace

That would be ordered and THAT order was given by his commanders and his last name would be BUSH.

Peace

• "I waited all day
    You waited all day
    But you left before sunset
    And I just wanted to tell you
    The moment was beautiful
    Just wanted to dance to bad music
    Drive bad cars
    Watch bad T.V.
    Should have stayed for the sunset
    If not for me"
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • g under p wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

That would be ordered and THAT order was given by his commanders and his last name would be BUSH.

Peace
    and if u want PEACE u dont doTHAT job
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Going on a hen night tonight. Will the feathers tickle too much I wonder.
  • I haven't got time for all this pain,
    I've got a life to live... ;)

I wish i have this thought today.
    "Any life is made up of a single moment, the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all, who he is." JLB.
    g under p wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Peace

That's the sad business of being a soldier in this US era of war.....a soldier has to follow his orders even if those giving those orders has their heads so far up their tuchas they can't see daylight.

Peace

One more day.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • g under p wrote:

That's the sad business of being a soldier in this US era of war.....a soldier has to follow his orders even if those giving those orders has their heads so far up their tuchas they can't see daylight.

Peace
    its so ironic..so another peace price here.?.. :lol:
    i know exactly what orders mean,.,.Greek Airforce here....but if i remember well noone force u ,or put a gun in your head to join the army,espesially in USA..and there in no fuckin war.........they put this line in your lifes there :" war against terrorism "for give u an explanation why they are go into countries to control them couse they have oil,water,or what ever,and for explain the dead brothers of u that they come back home not standind but inside the "boxes" with a flag on it....anyway forget it,,im not in the mood for this talk again..
    PEACE......
  • to my friends are in Philly..have the best time you guys..
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    its so ironic..so another peace price here.?.. :lol:
    i know exactly what orders mean,.,.Greek Airforce here....but if i remember well noone force u ,or put a gun in your head to join the army,espesially in USA..and there in no fuckin war.........they put this line in your lifes there :" war against terrorism "for give u an explanation why they are go into countries to control them couse they have oil,water,or what ever,and for explain the dead brothers of u that they come back home not standind but inside the "boxes" with a flag on it....anyway forget it,,im not in the mood for this talk again..
    PEACE......

Neither am I, former US military here never said you don't know what following orders are. I'm certainly NOT defending what our US military war mongering state of mind has done in foreign occupations. To occupy countries that has value to us, the value of a New World Order which is to control our greed for oil. Plain and simple......just a few words of inspiration from a general about children and what they need many times from their parents.

Peace

This discussion has been closed.