Options

Would Like Help With Cause Close To My Heart,Sponsors For Kidney Walk

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,922
    I had a little trouble too, but if you follow his instructions closely, it'll work---

Go to http://www.kidneywalk.org click:Natioanal Kidney Foundation-Welcome to the Kidney Walk select state: New York click on walk to continue: June 8th,2008 scroll down to a click: Donate To A Walker
    enter: Wayne Albanese click on name

i'm so sorry. i still can't do this. :(

i don't see .. natioanal kidney foundation - welcome to kideny walk ... link!

where is it on this page?
  • Options
    try this:

http://walk.kidney.org/site/TR/Walk/GreaterNewYork?px=1048743&pg=personal&fr_id=1203

HEY!! He is almost to his goal!! Let's get him there!

Goal: $1600
    Achieved: $1525

sweet! donating right now! :)
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    demetrios wrote:
    sweet! donating right now! :)

you're awesome! you donate a zillion cds to the Wishlist Foundation fundraisers, you donate to a fellow fans' cause...you have lots of good karma coming to you, my friend :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    you're awesome! you donate a zillion cds to the Wishlist Foundation fundraisers, you donate to a fellow fans' cause...you have lots of good karma coming to you, my friend :-)

thanks! it's something that i love to do & will continue doing! :)

if you also search on rm/pit .. or any pearl jam board on they interweb .. for cd/dvd freebie/b+p/trading/donating jams by D .. you will be very suprised! ;)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    thanks! it's something that i love to do & will continue doing! :)

if you also search on rm/pit .. or any pearl jam board on they interweb .. for cd/dvd freebie/b+p/trading/donating jams by D .. you will be very suprised! ;)

nice! thanks...see you on the East Coast?

OP needs only $50 to reach his goal!

• Options
    nice! thanks...see you on the East Coast?

OP needs only $50 to reach his goal!

i'll be attending nyc1 straight to boston2. you? :)

great news for OP! wishing you all the best! :)
  • Options
    Guitarhero27Guitarhero27 Posts: 2,146
    a personal thank you to everyone who has helped wayne with this cause. a personal thank you from me and family as well.
    9/29/96, 8/29/98, 9/8,11/98, 7/28/99, 8/23,24,25/00, 10/13/00, 4/15/03, 4/30/03, 7/8,9,12,14/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 5/4,5,13,27,28/06, 6/1,3/06, 6/19,20,22,24,25,27/08, 7/1/08, 8/4,5,7,16/08, 8/21/09, 10/27,28,30,31/09, 5/15,17,18,20,21/10, 9/2/12, 10/18,19,21,22,25/13
  • Options
    bump! :)
  • Options
    To My Kind,Caring and Loving Pearl Jam Family,
    I am at a loss for words at this very moment because I am a little teary eyed from my happiness toward all of you. For Myself,Family and Friends I would like to Thank you all for opening up your hearts to this very personal cause!!!!
    I am not even done yet and I have to keep revising my goal because of everyone's generosity!!!! Thanks to demetrious I am happy to say that I have raised so far "$1550.00" for the National Kidney Foundation and happily I will have to raise my goal once again!!! This Is a good thing. I would now like to personally thank these MessageBoard members for their KINDDNESS!!!!
    Guitarhero27,pearljgirl2010,twolegsyield,NortheasternPJ, steve_butabi and demetrios. Thanks to you all, my goal keeps getting bigger and bigger!!!!!
    pearljgirl2010 I appreciate you taking the time to post the easy link to my Kidney Walk Homepage for a tax deductible donation. I'm having trouble listing the link properly so please refer to her post for link!!!
    Best Wsihes,
    Wayne Albanese
    bignurse@optonline.net
  • Options
    anytime Wayne! :)
  • Options
    not a problem, my dear!! I really hope you make your goal...I think you will!

• Options
    Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    What the Hay?
    Another Bump for Wayne!!
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Options
    I am happy to say that the total raised for the Kidney Walk as of today is $1698.00 Thanks for Caring!!!
    Sincerely,
    Wayne
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,
    This Thread for me has less than a month to go for me to raise as much money that I can!!! It's for The National Kidney Foundation and The First Annual Long Island Kidney Walk here in New York!!!
    Just wanted to share a small story. Tonight on my homepage for Kidney Walk I received a donation that really hit me!!! I got a call the other day from one of the owners of TotalCareRX. His name is Bill, he received my letter asking for his Pharmacy to sponsor me in this Kidney Walk on June 8th,2008. He asked me a few questions,he was very understanding about my current situation healthwise ect. Before we hung up the phone he said he would look into seeing what he could do as far as sponsoring me with a donation. Bill and TotalCareRX gave me an online donation of "$250.00" This is a small pharmacy in Flushing,NewYork. This is where I get my "Anti-Rejection Medications" for my Kidney Transplant from. Just wanted to say"Yes,There Are Alot Of Caring And Kind People In This World!!!!" I wanted to thank and acknowledge these people. My total sponsor donations for N.K.F. as of tonight is $2038.00
    Thanks,
    Wayne Albanese
  • Options
    Dear MessageBoard,
    Just thought I would try one more post in hopes of maybe getting some more sponsors from here. With a little more luck maybe raise some more money for the National Kidney Foundation!!! For those of you that sponsored me,Thank you very very much!!!! All of you who read my thread,Thank you for taking the time to read it!!! Even if by this thread if I raised some awareness regarding Kidney Disease and the Importance Of Organ Donation,Then I have been successful on my mission. I am hoping to meet alot of you MessageBoard members on the East Coast 2008 Pearl Jam Tour.
    Thank you again for all of your support,kindness and caring!!!
    Best Wishes,
    Wayne Albanese
    NYPearlJammer
    bignurse@optonline.net
  • Options

Bill and TotalCareRX gave me an online donation of "$250.00" This is a small pharmacy in Flushing,NewYork.. My total sponsor donations for N.K.F. as of tonight is $2038.00

that's awesome!! congrats on exceeding your goal :-)