Options

Why hasn't PJ ever played in Alaska ?

Comments

• Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    bump for AK.

Everyone else has their thread up at the top. I might as well bump this one.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I truly would love to see this. PJ in paradise. :) Plus, we're there every year anyway. :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    smokeabudsmokeabud Posts: 253
    another Eurpeon tour, yet still NO ALASKA .... @ least you southerners got a tour ONCE ...
    Vote for PJ to play in Alaska

11/91 chicago
    7/11/95 chicago
    6/29/98 chicago
    5/30/00 london UK
    6/4/00 manchester UK
    10/8/00 alpine valley
    10/9/00 chicago
    6/18/03 chicago

PLAY ALASKA U PUSSIES
  • Options
    I support this thread 100% :D
  • Options
    ninerniner Posts: 72
    Play Alaska!
  • Options
    please come and play alaska while i'm still young
    Yes, there really is a dog.
  • Options
    taratara Posts: 293
    does anyone ever play alaska? i'm just wondering
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    tara wrote:
    does anyone ever play alaska? i'm just wondering

yes, Aerosmith, Rob Zombie, GodSmack.

Country , Sugarland was just here a few months back.

11/91 chicago
    7/11/95 chicago
    6/29/98 chicago
    5/30/00 london UK
    6/4/00 manchester UK
    10/8/00 alpine valley
    10/9/00 chicago
    6/18/03 chicago

PLAY ALASKA U PUSSIES
  • Options
    play play play ALASKA

11/91 chicago
    7/11/95 chicago
    6/29/98 chicago
    5/30/00 london UK
    6/4/00 manchester UK
    10/8/00 alpine valley
    10/9/00 chicago
    6/18/03 chicago

PLAY ALASKA U PUSSIES
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    smokeabud wrote:
    another Eurpeon tour, yet still NO ALASKA .... @ least you southerners got a tour ONCE ...
    Nice use of a PJ song title :D I live in the South, but I dearly love your fine state...plan on visiting sometime this coming summer.......would even consider Alaska a great place to see a PJ Show, so PLAY ALASKA!!!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    SpeakersSpeakers Posts: 252
    If it happened in the summer, I would fly up there in a second. They could play a midnight show or something like that around solstice. Ive only been up there a few times but at the end of june beginning of July its the best place to be.
  • Options
    Speakers wrote:
    If it happened in the summer, I would fly up there in a second. They could play a midnight show or something like that around solstice. Ive only been up there a few times but at the end of june beginning of July its the best place to be.
    Agreed............Play Alaska!!!! Please!!!!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Last night I could hear wolves howling in the distance, which made me think of Wolfmother, which made me think of opening bands, which made me think of Pearl Jam's tours, which made me think when in holy heck is Pearl Jam ever going to play Alaska?
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Do you think that PJ would actually sell out a show if they played in Alaska? I would have to imagine that it would be extremely expensive for them to travel up there with all their crew and gear. They would need to sell out not only one show but multiple shows to make a profit. I honestly don't know because I've never been to Alaska.
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    alaskadude wrote:
    Last night I could hear wolves howling in the distance, which made me think of Wolfmother, which made me think of opening bands, which made me think of Pearl Jam's tours, which made me think when in holy heck is Pearl Jam ever going to play Alaska?
    Sounds pretty damn cool to me...........Play Alaska!!!!!
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,319
    Hey, just be grateful that Seward had his folly. You'd be speaking Russian and drinking Vodka if not for him.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    "There are strange things done under the midnight sun...."
  • Options
    Hey, just be grateful that Seward had his folly. You'd be speaking Russian and drinking Vodka if not for him.

Y do people always bring up ancient history ???!

Alaska is America

11/91 chicago
    7/11/95 chicago
    6/29/98 chicago
    5/30/00 london UK
    6/4/00 manchester UK
    10/8/00 alpine valley
    10/9/00 chicago
    6/18/03 chicago

PLAY ALASKA U PUSSIES
  • Options
    Yeah Alaska!!!!!
  • Options
    bump this thread :D

11/91 chicago
    7/11/95 chicago
    6/29/98 chicago
    5/30/00 london UK
    6/4/00 manchester UK
    10/8/00 alpine valley
    10/9/00 chicago
    6/18/03 chicago

PLAY ALASKA U PUSSIES
  • Options
    maybe they will play Alaska on the new 2007 tour

11/91 chicago
    7/11/95 chicago
    6/29/98 chicago
    5/30/00 london UK
    6/4/00 manchester UK
    10/8/00 alpine valley
    10/9/00 chicago
    6/18/03 chicago

PLAY ALASKA U PUSSIES
  • Options
    Daylight savings starts three weeks early this year!! This is kinda a big deal in Alaska.

For all you skiers and snowboarders: Eaglecreast Ski Area in Juneau has the deepest snow base in the world right now!!! Its true. Look it up. I was there this weekend and you needed to wear a snorkel to keep from drowning in the pow pow.

Pearl Jam, play Alaska.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    alaskadude wrote:
    Daylight savings starts three weeks early this year!! This is kinda a big deal in Alaska.

For all you skiers and snowboarders: Eaglecreast Ski Area in Juneau has the deepest snow base in the world right now!!! Its true. Look it up. I was there this weekend and you needed to wear a snorkel to keep from drowning in the pow pow.

Pearl Jam, play Alaska.

The snow sounds good. That deserves a bump :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    my little boy, Kona John, says; "Pease pay Alaska".
  • Options
    time to roll this out again ........

PLAY ALASKA :D

11/91 chicago
    7/11/95 chicago
    6/29/98 chicago
    5/30/00 london UK
    6/4/00 manchester UK
    10/8/00 alpine valley
    10/9/00 chicago
    6/18/03 chicago

PLAY ALASKA U PUSSIES
  • Options
    I vote for Alaska.
  • Options
    aint been on for a bit..

Please Play ALASKA

11/91 chicago
    7/11/95 chicago
    6/29/98 chicago
    5/30/00 london UK
    6/4/00 manchester UK
    10/8/00 alpine valley
    10/9/00 chicago
    6/18/03 chicago

PLAY ALASKA U PUSSIES
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    smokeabud wrote:
    aint been on for a bit..

Please Play ALASKA

I hope you get yr wish and PJ rocks Alaska someday soon. :D
  • Options
    Good luck with this, and I hope all of your PJ dreams come true. :):):):):)
  • Options
    RockMamaRockMama Deep Creek Lake, MD Posts: 478
    I vote for anywhere in the U.S. as soon as possible.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2