wheres chicago or wisconsin??!

2»

Comments

• xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    pureoc wrote:
    Yeah I'm such an asshole. A simple request to announce all your dates at once like most other bands do.

I guess you didn't understand what I was trying to say. I'm agreeing with you...
  • Sexy2aFaultSexy2aFault Posts: 388
    xkevvx wrote:
    I guess you didn't understand what I was trying to say. I'm agreeing with you...

He is not just an asshole, but a complete moron too.They cannot announce tour dates they have not secured, or even planned as of yet. They even had to wait on some confirmations for the 10 date tour at the last minute. Good God Almighty if they announced something that was incorrect, complete morons would be cursing Eddie. As if it is his fault.

C'mon, Midwesterners, don't be all South 06-07 and turn on the band and make all kinds of jackass charges against PJ. Have some dignity for Christ's sake.
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Michigan needs you PJ :(
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • RhynoRhyno Posts: 304
    We still have July and August. I'm hopeful for an Alpine Valley show!
    Cheers!
    Rhyno

11/30/1991 ~ 3/25/92 ~ 8/28/92 ~ 6/30/98 ~ 10/8/2000 ~ 6/18/2003 ~ 6/21/2003 ~ 6/26/2006 ~ 6/27/2006 ~ 7/7/2006 ~ 8/5/2007 ~ 6/24/2008 ~ ALPINE VALLEY in '09 ;-)
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Rhyno wrote:
    We still have July and August. I'm hopeful for an Alpine Valley show!

That's what I'm thinking. But I have been wrong b4. hehehe :)
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    seems like info is leaking from the venues themselves...
    anyone try to contact Alpine Valley to see if they'd slip up and let us know something's in the works?
  • pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 599
    Da boys play alpine da kids will be there 4sure.
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    24)MSG I,II
  • PJ-SinPJ-Sin Posts: 348
    sgossard3 wrote:
    st. louis got shafted all together on the last tour... along with indy... id say they both will get something this tour... st. louis is already rumored... im holding off!

They better come here to STL DAMMIT!!!! I had to drive to Cincy in 06 to see them and Ill be very dissappointed if they skip us again...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    For the midwest! Yea baby!!
  • KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    He is not just an asshole, but a complete moron too.They cannot announce tour dates they have not secured, or even planned as of yet. They even had to wait on some confirmations for the 10 date tour at the last minute. Good God Almighty if they announced something that was incorrect, complete morons would be cursing Eddie. As if it is his fault.

C'mon, Midwesterners, don't be all South 06-07 and turn on the band and make all kinds of jackass charges against PJ. Have some dignity for Christ's sake.

I'm no part of the name calling but I mentioned it before...Unless I'm missing something, I believe the midwest has seen shows on every damn tour PJs had over the last decade in the US...even last year w/ Lolla. I would like to see dates too, but I WON'T feel slighted if we don't get them. In '03 I was able to easily see 4 shows, one in '04, and could have seen 6-8 in '06 (would have but not a Petty fan).

We've been shown love folks...maybe again this year, maybe not.

Although...alpine IS overdue...5 years since a show...that is hard to fathom knowing their love for the joint.
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383

Yup, I'm a fuckin moron. First off they have every right to do whatever they want, as they have earned it. However instead of announcing this tweet, wait and anounce the complete ONE tweet with all the dates, even if that means waiting a month. I'd be surprised if they don't play the midwest but if they don't they don't. Not like I haven't seen them before. I do think however if they do announce some midwest dates later on, that is not very fan friendly.

To those who have the cash to travel congrats. I do not and if they play within a 5-6 hour drive I'll go, but I'm not going somewhere I have to buy a plane ticket for.

Once again it's a simple request that would be convenient for the fans, announce all the dates at once and confirm these are all our dates this year. DMB does this. Don't force people to dish out extra cash to travel if in fact they really don't have too.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    pureoc wrote:
    DMB does this.
    DMB also tours every year and has a larger casual fanbase IMO... not exactly a fair comparison from a business standpoint... i understand what youre saying and it does suck for the fans that dont have the $$ to go all over the world (like me)... but as a business i can see 10C's reasons for doing things the way they do... like you said, if you hold out for closer dates and it doesnt happen then oh well... and if it does happen youll be glad you didnt spend the money to travel... if nothing else youll have new boots and merch available :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/