thats crazy!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    not on the tour list
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    pj14 wrote:
    thats crazy!

They'll be headed our way soon...gotta believe it. We have to admit we've been pretty lucky in the past.
  • Options
    packed up the kiddies and drove to the beautiful city of chicago for lolla last year,stopped in sanduskey oh great coaster park, 12 hr drive md-chicago. come east and enjoy the beach and some concerts, if/when more dates are added it'll be icing! if pearl jam won't come to you..go to them+ didn't see No OTHER or ONLY appearances in the schedule so hopefully something for everyone comming, but check out oc anyway
    03 bristow,04 reading,05 toronto,05 phillie,06 camden,06 dc,07 chicago,08 dc,08 camden,09 philliex2,10 bristow
    eddie solo 08 dc,09 balt, 11 phillie
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    yah... its only june so far... an alpine show in august would be nice!

i would understand chicago being skipped after last year... but the rest of the midwest deserves something
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    sgossard3 wrote:

i would understand chicago being skipped after last year... but the rest of the midwest deserves something

fuck chicago hehehe :D
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    sgossard3 wrote:

I think there will be dates later in the Midwest and west coast- its very early
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    sgossard3 wrote:
    Won't be in October! :)
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

alpine in august could be nice, but it could also fucking suck ass. it can be fucking hotter than hell in august sometimes.

but i would be there no matter when.

fuck it play alpine in december you pussies. we survived the ice show
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,759
    fuck chicago hehehe :D

dont be jealous of the best city in the world.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,526
    I, too, hope that a couple of midwest dates get announced.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,784
    i'm thinking that the midwest will get some love.

being a chicagoan, I'm all for more shows here, but Alpine is overdue and some of the other cities got the shorter PJ/Petty shows on 06.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    tschav wrote:
    i'm thinking that the midwest will get some love.

being a chicagoan, I'm all for more shows here, but Alpine is overdue and some of the other cities got the shorter PJ/Petty shows on 06.
    st. louis got shafted all together on the last tour... along with indy... id say they both will get something this tour... st. louis is already rumored... im holding off!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    this tour ends before July.
    they'll probably take a week or so off for the 4th, spend time with family, maybe even work on some songs. i couldn't see why they'd tour for 10 shows then stop mid-summer. that's crazy talk.

CRAZY TALK!
  • Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    2nd Leg
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,874
    I was thinking the exact same thing!
  • Options
    hidinghiding Posts: 290
    im thinking alpine end of aug, and who knows we might have SNOW!!
    the tour so far is june thats alot of summer left, i think most of the us will get some love even if you have to travel a bit. we'll see, i'm not going out east!!

maybe austin for acl just cuz austin is the shit!! i hate TX but austin is on it's own plain...
    one love

respect
  • Options
    the people who run Lolla also run ACL. It's almost a given that Pearl Jam will play there.
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Midwesterners, don't fall for the BS. I have no proof but look at 06 is all I'm saying. They try and sucker us by announcing a few dates in a select area to get us to travel, F that, I'm not a rich republican!!! If they play within driving distance, yeah I'll go, but I'm not falling for this BS. Bring on the midwest dates!! I'm guessing we'll find out in about a month. Yeah call me an asshole, but this is BS, and very unpearl jamish to do this. Announce all the dates at one. Yeah I'm an ass hole so save yourself the post calling me one!!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    2nd Leg

Maybe a third? :)

I saw a post earlier about Dallas show. My hubby e-mailed the venue ( as he does every year only to be dissapointed) and sure enough Dallas Sep. 25th. It would be stupid for them to ONLY do a Dallas date. Being a Texan; these shows are not very well represented by the 10c. ACL has to be in the works. Problem is ACL doesn't announce till May.

No matter what. I'm frickin STOKED!!!!
  • Options
    xkevvxxkevvx Posts: 348
    pureoc wrote:
    Yeah call me an asshole, but this is BS, and very unpearl jamish to do this. Announce all the dates at one. Yeah I'm an ass hole so save yourself the post calling me one!!!!

If asshole is a synonym for correct...you my friend, are an asshole.
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    xkevvx wrote:
    If asshole is a synonym for correct...you my friend, are an asshole.

Yeah I'm such an asshole. A simple request to announce all your dates at once like most other bands do.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    Luk1n wrote:
    Maybe a third? :)

I saw a post earlier about Dallas show. My hubby e-mailed the venue ( as he does every year only to be dissapointed) and sure enough Dallas Sep. 25th. It would be stupid for them to ONLY do a Dallas date. Being a Texan; these shows are not very well represented by the 10c. ACL has to be in the works. Problem is ACL doesn't announce till May.

No matter what. I'm frickin STOKED!!!!

Dallas on the 25th makes sense. Rumors have PJ playing the ACL Fest which is held Sept 26-28. Stay tuned.........
    92- Austin
    92- Houston
    95- Austin
    00- Paris
    00- Houston
    03- San Antonio
    06- Milwaukee-Summerfest w/ Tom Petty
    07- Lollapalooza - Chicago
    08- EV-Solo - Milwaukee
    09- Chicago
    10- Indy
    11- PJ 20
    14- Milw
    16- Wrigley 2
    18- Wrigley 1
    23- Chicago 2
  • Options
    pureoc wrote:
    Yeah I'm such an asshole. A simple request to announce all your dates at once like most other bands do.

Well by now we know that PJ is not like every other band. lol

I know your not an asshole either. Your just a cubs fan. heheheh
  • Options
    Hopefully this doesn't encompass everything they do this summer/fall but with the EV solo tour out west and then limited dates on the East coast I'm feeling particularly slighted. Especially after getting all excited about the TWEET. I don't think an Alpine show is so much to ask... especially after the glorious experience the last time they were there... Boo for this announcement but I'll patiently hope for more.
  • Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    Won't be in October! :)

I attended an outdoor concert at Soldier Field in 2006.....Let's just say I had to drive to the show behind a snowplow and layer my clothes quite a bit.....it was more like the atmosphere at a Bears Game.
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    Uncle NeilUncle Neil Posts: 176
    I'd love to travel east to see a show, but I'm already going out to San Diego for an Ed show, and I'm not a rich man! We definitely need a little midwest love.
  • Options
    Uncle Neil wrote:
    I'd love to travel east to see a show, but I'm already going out to San Diego for an Ed show, and I'm not a rich man! We definitely need a little midwest love.

Which San Diego show are you seeing?