Options

what does a frat boy look like

2»

Comments

• Options
    fxmulderfxmulder Posts: 9
    petrocs wrote:
    or someone yelling out E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES in the middle of a f*&%ing show in Camden..ugh

Or the fine folks from Philly behind us at the DC show screaming "lets go Phillies" at the top of their lungs while Eddie was talking. Gonna have to get the bootleg just so I can hear what Eddie was saying...
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    my cousin who was at the camden show seeing her first pj show had a friend who was being berated for wearing a boston hat. . .i mean boston isn't even philly's rival!!

probably cause Boston was playing the Phils that week and the Phils got beat 2 out of 3..thats the only thing I can think of..plus.."the Nation" has gotten a bit much these days...even Sox fans I know have to agree
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917

LOL ... Those guys are awesome.
  • Options
    debzilladebzilla Posts: 38
    Funny, after that horrible experience, I thought I was the only one that noticed
    how bad it was! after my car was hit 3 times by some drunk ass trying to throw a football, I finally walk over to the lovely lad with the football and told him if he wanted to keep it, keep it away from my car..or I was gonna put a knife through
    it! parking lot was full of garbage, people getting sick in bushes..I have been to about 32 shows, I will never leave early..I did that night
  • Options
    Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    they will be the guys ridicuolously drunk and obvoxious before, during, and especially after the show. - THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE. THESE PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES. THERE IS HAVING A GOOD TIME, AND THERE IS OBNOXIOUS.

they will look at you funny and challenge you to a fight for bumping them in the crowd by accident.

they will be chanting "EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE," during the encore break.

They will look prettier than their girlfriend.

they will be yelling "play GERMY YO, play GERMY" all night.

they will yell things like, YEAH BITCH when they start playing popular songs like yellow ledbetter while high fiving their buddies and laughing like a retard.

yes, their collar will be popped.

yes, they will probably have "guns" and by that I mean muscles. usually dont see a fat guy meat head frat boy.

yes, they will be wearing sunglasses.... guys shouldnt wear them.

I do take exception baseball hat backwards. I wear baseball hats all the time and I wear them backwards. I am no frat boy. that previously mentioned description doesnt hold true.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
    phillyjam wrote:
    I'm wondering after seeing some complaints on here what actually a frat boy looks like? Thanks

An asshole.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."