Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    sweet....... :D

Thanks.....
  • Options
    Wow! I know who will be in my dreams tonight :-) Great tribute.
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Haha!! I love it!

:D
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    This thread has given me a lot of great mornings and evenings, I always come in here to check and see what new Eddie goodness you awesome gals have posted here! So Long live this thread! And thank you girls for all your great contributions! Especially minied's photo album is AMAZING! Thank you so much minied!! Well, since ALL of my Eddie pics are probably stolen from you guys :p I decided to contribute in another way :D, in a form of a video....

So here's a video that just captures what this thread is all about...Though you might think I'm conceited, in my opinion this video is really good :). My sister and I made this video together, I hope you girls really enjoy this!

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPVAS8ZIeLU

That was soooooo well done and Very Very HOT!!!! You made my Monday!!!!
  • Options
    This thread has given me a lot of great mornings and evenings, I always come in here to check and see what new Eddie goodness you awesome gals have posted here! So Long live this thread! And thank you girls for all your great contributions! Especially minied's photo album is AMAZING! Thank you so much minied!! Well, since ALL of my Eddie pics are probably stolen from you guys :p I decided to contribute in another way :D, in a form of a video....

So here's a video that just captures what this thread is all about...Though you might think I'm conceited, in my opinion this video is really good :). My sister and I made this video together, I hope you girls really enjoy this!

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPVAS8ZIeLU

........................................................................................EDelicious !!!!!!!

...............................................................................................(...)

................................................................................................:rolleyes:

...............................................................................................(...)

................................................................................................:D
    *** My real identity: ReleasemePJ ***

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

*** http://br.youtube.com/Pearl10 ***

• Options
    Thank you guys sooo much!! But hey the real thanks goes to my sister!! It was her own original idea and anything with Eddie in it, I just had to jump in! I just merely gave my two cents in! I barely did anything lol, Really you all should thank her :), just thank me for posting it :D, you gals deserve it, I mean all those pages of contributing pictures and giving me some great mornings by just watching them, I thank you guys for that, so this video is like your reward hehe....And you have no idea how much this means to my sister!! She's soooo happy that you like it!! Eddie is really something eh? :D

I have already watched that video 4 times!! Awesome song to go along with the video! Just perfect!!!
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    Oh I can't thank you enough guys for your great feedback it's meant so much to my sister (Mai), she just jumps up and down whenever she sees your wonderful comments, it's really making her day! She's talented eh? :p And hey!!! You gals deserve this treat lol, I mean after all your great contributions to this awesome thread, this is the least I could do for you guys! :D

And yeah, the song is by INXS, an awesome australian band, and the song is called "Tight", great pick from my sister hehe..

BUT A HUGE FAT EFFIN THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS! This is all my sister could wish for hehe :D
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,110
    Oh I can't thank you enough guys for your great feedback it's meant so much to my sister (Mai), she just jumps up and down whenever she sees your wonderful comments, it's really making her day! She's talented eh? :p And hey!!! You gals deserve this treat lol, I mean after all your great contributions to this awesome thread, this is the least I could do for you guys!

And yeah, the song is by INXS, an awesome australian band, and the song is called "Tight", great pick from my sister hehe..

BUT A HUGE FAT EFFIN THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS! This is all my sister could wish for hehe

OK, so I don't usually post much here, I'm more of your silent reader type :o BUT THAT VIDEO DESERVES ALL THE PRAISE IT GETS......TOTALLY AWESOME :) (and obviously a lot of work went into it)

So Thanks A Lot :D and well done to you and your sister :)
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    dont know if this one's been shown, but....
    http://www.showclix.com/event_pictures/Eddie-Vedder.jpg
    ...this one gets my vote ;)
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    dont know if this one's been shown, but....
    http://www.showclix.com/event_pictures/Eddie-Vedder.jpg
    ...this one gets my vote ;)

I cant remember that pic from this thread..
    Nice..............:)
  • Options
    I need a fan!!!!!!!! You're the best!
    "Everytime I hear that melody, something breaks inside" -- T.W.
  • Options
    bump
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    wow, excellent video! i feel so stupid, but theres a couple things in here i never saw before. specifically the part around 1:08 and the photos at 0:45 and 1:52. hot stuff! i dont think i've seen them in this thread.. not sure ;)
  • Options
    This is a weak thread.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    wow, excellent video! i feel so stupid, but theres a couple things in here i never saw before. specifically the part around 1:08 and the photos at 0:45 and 1:52. hot stuff! i dont think i've seen them in this thread.. not sure ;)
    The part around 1:08 is from the original Jeremy video.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    The part around 1:08 is from the original Jeremy video.

so how is the stalking thing going?
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    so how is the stalking thing going?
    ???????

I think a lot of people know that that is from the original Jeremy video, that makes me a stalker?
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    MakeMeCry43 – As if I needed another reason to drool over Eddie.

‘tighten up!’---by Archie Bell & the Drells

thank you!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    mindi wrote:
    ???????

I think a lot of people know that that is from the original Jeremy video, that makes me a stalker?

Hey mindi, don't you mind that...seriously, it's another ass letting this thread down....Plus mindi! Thank you so much for your photobucket Eddie Album! IT'S ONE HELL OF AN ALBUM!!!

Lol, your absolute welcome blondieblue227! My sister is really to thank for that DEAD HOT video..hehe, she created it :D Again, I'M SO GLAD all of you like my sister's work, makes me as an older sister, very proud :)

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    does anyone have a larger version of this, or know where it comes from? i would love to make a cool piece of art with it...

http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eddievedderlcc5.jpg
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    does anyone have a larger version of this, or know where it comes from? i would love to make a cool piece of art with it...

I have never seen this before, but would love a larger copy also! great find!
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402

I really like that picture. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    So, the only thing left to do is for the man of the hour to cover this song :D

Haha! Can you imagine Eddie actually covering that song? It'd be dead hot but..I can't picture lol...he's so Eddie to do it :p If that makes sense then my job is done!

ooooo! I really like that picture PapaWolfChop! It'd be great if there was a bigger version, great find though :D

• Options
    I am another one that very really posts, but this just blew me away. This video is amazing!!!!! I always believed EV was the hottest man alive today, but you just proved it. I have seen almost every video of him but I never saw him dance like that. He is just tooooosexy! Thank you so much to you and your sister.
  • Options
    vedder_verona.jpg
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,783
    justam wrote:
    I really like that picture. :)

me too! charles peterson shot if i remembered now.
  • Options
    alright guys, i have a huge favor to ask! i thought if anyone could help me here - it would definately be you! i've comissioned a friend to make me an eddie related piece of artwork and would like to use the rolling stone cover (#748) as a basis for it. i was wondering if anyone has this and would be willing to scan a bigger copy of the cover for me if possible. all the images i've seen are either too small for her to work with, or are cropped. any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a421ai9.jpg
  • Options
    vedder_verona.jpg

Thanks for that awesome new desk top pic....
    Sorry Mike I had to replace ya..... :)
  • Options
    alright guys, i have a huge favor to ask! i thought if anyone could help me here - it would definately be you! i've comissioned a friend to make me an eddie related piece of artwork and would like to use the rolling stone cover (#748) as a basis for it. i was wondering if anyone has this and would be willing to scan a bigger copy of the cover for me if possible. all the images i've seen are either too small for her to work with, or are cropped. any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a421ai9.jpg

Hey Papawolfchop! I LOVE that picture, I do have a little bigger one of it, but I'm afraid to say that it's not the whole thing, It's a close up, but I'll put it for you anyway, I hope this helps....If it doesn't then lol, atleast I tried right? And hehe I'm all for Eddie artwork :p

So here it is:http://i38.tinypic.com/v8lv8i.jpg

• Options
    inertiainertia Posts: 14
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pipeddream/2783230835/

I think he looks good on the drums...
    1996 – Istanbul; 1998 – Alpine Valley, Chicago, Montreal, Barrie, MSG I, MSG II; 2000 – NYC I, NYC II, Toronto; 2003 – Toronto; 2005 – Kitchener, Hamilton, Toronto; 2006 – Toronto I, Toronto II, Las Vegas; 2007 - Vic, Lollapalooza; 2008 - (Ed Solo) Montreal I, Toronto II