Comments

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    I was wondering where this thread went. :D
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    I was wondering where this thread went. :D
    thank god its still around :o
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    this one........but the hair looks different now that i look at it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17.../eddie/y12.jpg

that jacket is different in the vid. no pinkish red stripe.

he looks soooooooo serious here. Kind of like some dark person in a scary movie. scary but hot................
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Yummy!

I am pretty sure I just died a little on the inside. It is unfair that someone this hot exists and is NOT living with me. Luckily, I happen to be marrying a Vedder-esque man!
  • Options
    DrHeidi41 wrote:
    I am pretty sure I just died a little on the inside. It is unfair that someone this hot exists and is NOT living with me. Luckily, I happen to be marrying a Vedder-esque man!

Yeah...my hubby's a little vedderesque...but we've been together since 1989...it's only recently that people have been calling him "Eddie", which he hates. Some of the photos in this thread really remind me of my hubby....it's really eerie sometimes...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Yeah...my hubby's a little vedderesque...but we've been together since 1989...it's only recently that people have been calling him "Eddie", which he hates. Some of the photos in this thread really remind me of my hubby....it's really eerie sometimes...

lucky girl :)
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    This thread has given me a lot of great mornings and evenings, I always come in here to check and see what new Eddie goodness you awesome gals have posted here! So Long live this thread! And thank you girls for all your great contributions! Especially minied's photo album is AMAZING! Thank you so much minied!! Well, since ALL of my Eddie pics are probably stolen from you guys :p I decided to contribute in another way :D, in a form of a video....

So here's a video that just captures what this thread is all about...Though you might think I'm conceited, in my opinion this video is really good :). My sister and I made this video together, I hope you girls really enjoy this!

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPVAS8ZIeLU
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    Oh....my....God....That was the greatest thing I have ever seen! EVER! Great, great job. Brava girl. Brava.
    "Those who dance are called insane by people who don't hear the music."
  • Options
    skinnylegs wrote:
    Oh....my....God....That was the greatest thing I have ever seen! EVER! Great, great job. Brava girl. Brava.

This SERIOUSLY deserves...or needs to be... CRIES OUT TO BE... its own thread!
  • Options
    Why have I been a die hard Pearl Jam fan for the last 16 years? Of course, there's the music. It's some damn good music. And then there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPVAS8ZIeLU
    "Those who dance are called insane by people who don't hear the music."
  • Options
    This is AWESOME and should be viewed by all.

Mmmm mmmm good!!!!!

:D
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • Options
    god thats hot.
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,259
    Pretty Tight!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    I feel dirty
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    FFUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!! (I wish. ;)) How is it possible for one human being to be that hot??? It's difficult to comprehend.
  • Options
    scb wrote:
    FFUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!! (I wish. ;)) How is it possible for one human being to be that hot??? It's difficult to comprehend.

Pretty awesome, huh?

:D
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    oh brother
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    Yikes! Does watching that make me gay? (not that there's a problem wit hgay people)
    I'll end up alone like I began...
  • Options
    That was HOT! Thanks for posting! The song was perfect with that video.
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    His arms are looking damn fine these days...much better than the early 90's.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    My best friend just posted this vid on my profile on myspace and it made me smile :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    This thread has given me a lot of great mornings and evenings, I always come in here to check and see what new Eddie goodness you awesome gals have posted here! So Long live this thread! And thank you girls for all your great contributions! Especially minied's photo album is AMAZING! Thank you so much minied!! Well, since ALL of my Eddie pics are probably stolen from you guys :p I decided to contribute in another way :D, in a form of a video....

So here's a video that just captures what this thread is all about...Though you might think I'm conceited, in my opinion this video is really good :). My sister and I made this video together, I hope you girls really enjoy this!

YOU RULE!!!!!
    OBAMA BABY
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    well you can't deny that's some sexy dancing. nice one ed ;)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Such a good job! Beautiful :):)
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    OMG girl that is HOT!!!!!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,934

WOW!!!!! Holy F'n shit! That was a reeeeeallly nice way to wake up :D
    You and your sis did an awesome job. Thank you!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    skinnylegs wrote:
    Why have I been a die hard Pearl Jam fan for the last 16 years? Of course, there's the music. It's some damn good music. And then there's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPVAS8ZIeLU

Lord in heaven !!!!!!!!!!!! It is so funny to read the comments on this thread because they all sound like something I've already said about Ed. We have a one-track mind when it comes to His Hotness !
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"
  • Options
    His Hotness !

I so dig the capital H in His....

well done. :D
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • Options
    Thank you guys sooo much!! But hey the real thanks goes to my sister!! It was her own original idea and anything with Eddie in it, I just had to jump in! I just merely gave my two cents in! I barely did anything lol, Really you all should thank her :), just thank me for posting it :D, you gals deserve it, I mean all those pages of contributing pictures and giving me some great mornings by just watching them, I thank you guys for that, so this video is like your reward hehe....And you have no idea how much this means to my sister!! She's soooo happy that you like it!! Eddie is really something eh? :D
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    Well, then: Thank you MakeMeCry43's sister! I even sent into via email to my daughter who loves our favorite man.
    "Tweet"

"Chirp"