Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,703
    aus_suz wrote:
    YAY!! to white pants........:p

Did anyone on here ever post at the old The Haven board? Who remembers the White Pants 2000 thread? It was a crack up. :D
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    hmmm. so old t-shirt?
    i thought i have old clothes... but only have old friends:)
    what can i say? for me He looks better today - in t-shirts and maybe without ( only some knows:))
    But, anyway, who in fact cares how He looks like?
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    halszka123 wrote:
    hmmm. so old t-shirt?
    i thought i have old clothes... but only have old friends:)
    what can i say? for me He looks better today - in t-shirts and maybe without ( only some knows)
    But, anyway, who in fact cares how He looks like?
    Preeeeecicely :) As long as he keeps sharing that sweet voice of his - I'll be happy :)

The fact that he's the HOTTEST guy on earth is just a bonus ;):p
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    oh, oh oh!!!!!!!

I am so excited but I don't know how to get a pix on here, so I will tell you what the name of the clip is on Youtube. But I swear it is the ultimate beautiful pix.......

It is the one with him singing the National Anthem at the NBA Finals.

Please let me know if you guys see this and what you think.
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    Preeeeecicely :) As long as he keeps sharing that sweet voice of his - I'll be happy :)

The fact that he's the HOTTEST guy on earth is just a bonus ;):p
    well i can not disagree...
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    oh, oh oh!!!!!!!

I am so excited but I don't know how to get a pix on here, so I will tell you what the name of the clip is on Youtube. But I swear it is the ultimate beautiful pix.......

Yes, i know what U mean. I try to be hard, but... it's hard but i have to say it - He looks charmy there and so sweet (not HOT!), o, my little boy-i'd rather say.
    and i didn't know, that USA anthem is soooo beautiful till then.
    Fascinating! (So modest {am i correct?} and simple was sung but...)
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    E.K wrote:
    Did anyone on here ever post at the old The Haven board? Who remembers the White Pants 2000 thread? It was a crack up. :D
    Yes the White Pants Thread. That was the first time my daughter deemed us "the horny old ladies" :P
    Of course she has since joined the Haven! She doesn't lust after Ed tho, she is a Stone girl.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    Yes the White Pants Thread. That was the first time my daughter deemed us "the horny old ladies" :P
    Of course she has since joined the Haven! She doesn't lust after Ed tho, she is a Stone girl.
    LOL!!!!

*sigh* Stone :) He just keeps getting better with age.
  • Options
    halszka123 wrote:
    Yes, i know what U mean. I try to be hard, but... it's hard but i have to say it - He looks charmy there and so sweet (not HOT!), o, my little boy-i'd rather say.
    and i didn't know, that USA anthem is soooo beautiful till then.
    Fascinating! (So modest {am i correct?} and simple was sung but...)

ok, see it worked for me!!!!

I usually think he is cute, good looking but man I cannot think of him in a way of hot.

that IS hot though that video/look. sooooooo hot. I take it you agree???

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    oh, oh oh!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZHX5LiS8T4

:)
  • Options
    I don't think He is hot. Sometimes videos makes Him look like, but I don't really think He is.
    I guess i feel to much respect for Him to consider if He's hot. It would be too easy and respectless to think about Him in this category. PJ music means to me too much to put Their members to male's rules. it's not the same level
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!

(PM me if you can let me know how to do that......)

• Options
    halszka123 wrote:
    I don't think He is hot. Sometimes videos makes Him look like, but I don't really think He is.
    I guess i feel to much respect for Him to consider if He's hot. It would be too easy and respectless to think about Him in this category. PJ music means to me too much to put Their members to male's rules. it's not the same level

that is totally cool of you and most of the time I agree. But there are some shots or videos of him that end up "hot" not like Brad Pitt "hot" or Johnny Depp "hot" but just like total package hot.........which is truly hotter than either one of those guys in that regard.

• Options
    let's leave Johnny Depp out of the hotness discussion cause he rules anyway. But what era is this video? It's funny to hear all the whistling from the people when they finally understood who was singing the darn thing!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    let's leave Johnny Depp out of the hotness discussion cause he rules anyway. But what era is this video? It's funny to hear all the whistling from the people when they finally understood who was singing the darn thing!

I am guessing (again guessing) that this is about the time when he was hanging around with Dennis Rodman and the NBA finals were when the Chicago Bulls were just kicking ass for like 3 or 4 years (?). So, a wild guess is around 1997?

I tried to look to see a date from this but couldn't.

any other's have an idea?

yeah, and the newscaster in the beginning of this clip is a total stroke.

• Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    halszka123 wrote:

I agree, I don't consider him "Hot" either, because I seriously respect him and the band too much also. But he is just oh so, SEXY!! So much that it's undeniable.
  • Options
    cindyp41cindyp41 Posts: 65
    Ummmm, I consider him HOT!
    "Everytime I hear that melody, something breaks inside" -- T.W.
  • Options
    I will hold the candle until it burns up my arm. I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired. I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind. I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.
  • Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    cindyp41 wrote:
    Ummmm, I consider him HOT!

Eddie is totally HOT!!! I loved his white pants at the show!

And while we're at it... Johnny Depp is also totally hot! Eddie & Johnny, my two favorite hotties :)
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    I can't believe I'm saying this :o .....but......there is just no word to describe ed! "HOT" just doesn't cut it IMO :D He is BEYOND HOT!!!!!!!! :p
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Whatever happened to Nossie.............she just vanished.....
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,948
    These are some of Amy Rachlins photos . . . I thought that they should be over here - Much easier to access!

ED1.jpg

ED2.jpg

ED3.jpg

ed_climb_A21.jpg

ed_climb_B21.jpg

ed-swing1.jpg

ed-jump1.jpg

ed-hand1.jpg

She really has a great eye and great timing. Thank you amy for the pix.

BTW I agree with many of the others . . . he trancends hot to an almost spiritual plane. Definately the whole package!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ I was looking at those yesterday thinking how great they were.
    the first 3 make me want to cry, that first one is so passionate i could quiver !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    you girls are just so warm and fuzzy.
    Lucky Ed
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    you girls are just so warm and fuzzy.
    Lucky Ed
    Hey? I'm not fuzzy! :D
  • Options
    I am sitting here watching youtube and watching all of the Letterman visits from the band. It appears that the clip I saw and shared from the NBA thing is around the Yield time.

• Options
    Yes? And?
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    halszka123 wrote:
    Yes? And?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wH6gkhirhw

well, I can't find the year (or my cd jacket) but I kind of think this is around the same era. someone asked when the NBA clip was from and (I think) he looks about the same.

if you care to check it out, let me know if you agree.

• Options
    for me, i guess it might be 1997...
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    halszka123 wrote:
    for me, i guess it might be 1997...

imagine that...............

you all the way there and me all the way here and we both come up with the same year.............

I agree totally.

did you like that clip as well?