Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    ok just wanted to state the obvious eventhough nobody mentioned it :
    http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6181/25307654rw3.jpg
    apart from the obvious Eddie wholesome goodness, doesn't Sean Penn still look exceptionally fine? What a man, he is just original, all around, hmmmm mm!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    apart from the obvious Eddie wholesome goodness, doesn't Sean Penn still look exceptionally fine? What a man, he is just original, all around, hmmmm mm!

I was thinking when I saw that pic that Sean shouldnt have his pic taken with Ed......Ed makes him look very drab and uninteresting......Ed is just way to HOT!!! :p
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    I was thinking when I saw that pic that Sean shouldnt have his pic taken with Ed......Ed makes him look very drab and uninteresting......Ed is just way to HOT!!! :p
    now now, let's not be narrow-minded... Ok, Ed is the man, but there's other men that are nice to look at ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    bumpity bump bump. sorry no new pic to post, it's just a shame to see this on page 6. Sweet dreams!
    OBAMA BABY
  • Options
    romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    did they get 2 suits at the price of 1?
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    Sean Penn looks like a character from LOTR in that shot
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    now now, let's not be narrow-minded... Ok, Ed is the man, but there's other men that are nice to look at ;)

sorry, this may get me kicked out of the club but I don't think any of the pictures taken at the Golden Globes that I have seen of Eddie have been flattering at all; and I have seen other pictures of him recently that look better so it has to be the photographer's fault. Were the photographers and the writers on strike that night?????? Awful pictures taken of a usually much better photographed person.........

and I think that Johnny Depp is awfully nice to look at, as for the other men thing...........and he is the same age about. French water must be better for you............

(athens, greece????)
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    and I have seen other pictures of him recently that look better so it has to be the photographer's fault.

Any chance of sharing the recent pics?? :p
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471

ohhh :eek:
    wah
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Any chance of sharing the recent pics?? :p

well, I don't have the actual photos, I am referring to the posts I have seen here with recent images as well as on the video "Imagine in Corinth" (I think I spelled that totally wrong; sorry......too lazy to spell check right now...). And, I think I also thought he was pretty fine looking in the video he did with Kings Of Leon, Slow Night, So Long......

he always is pretty fine looking except for this Gloden Globes thing........and people wonder why photographers get their asses kicked........one time Sean Penn should have beat up the camera guy, (remember when he was with Madonna and used to get all fired up about the photographers????) and he doesn't.........

whoever said the camera doesn't lie is a liar............

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    romybian wrote:
    did they get 2 suits at the price of 1?

still think Sean Penn looks a lot like my German grandfather.......very grandfatherly.............

and I don't like the chin thing on Eddie, shave or don't shave........

please someone save us from these horrible golden globe pix!!!!!!

This is suppose to be "Pix where Eddie looks Hot", not "Pix where Eddie looks like he is posing with my German grandfather"........the photographer could have used photoshop or something........right?

• Options
    AstirdAstird Posts: 168
    writersu wrote:
    still think Sean Penn looks a lot like my German grandfather.......very grandfatherly.............

and I don't like the chin thing on Eddie, shave or don't shave........

please someone save us from these horrible golden globe pix!!!!!!

This is suppose to be "Pix where Eddie looks Hot", not "Pix where Eddie looks like he is posing with my German grandfather"........the photographer could have used photoshop or something........right?

I respectfully completely disagree :)
  • Options
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • Options
    I respectfully completely disagree :)

why, thank you.........

not for disagreeing but for having the class to do it politely........

honestly, I love it here, but I have had my share of those who disagree and try to fight about something that I, like you, just don't agree with and there is no need to fight about why..............it is just how we feel or think, you know?

I graciously accept your disagreement..........

• Options
    AstirdAstird Posts: 168
    writersu wrote:
    why, thank you.........

not for disagreeing but for having the class to do it politely........

honestly, I love it here, but I have had my share of those who disagree and try to fight about something that I, like you, just don't agree with and there is no need to fight about why..............it is just how we feel or think, you know?

I graciously accept your disagreement..........

It's the "jammily" thing to do imo hehe
  • Options
    It's the "jammily" thing to do imo hehe

wow, there IS intelligent life out there...........

that's how I began on here, the pit so to say, and then got so many people getting mad at me while I was truly being polite and just giving the opinion they asked for in the first place. I did something horrible though; then I started acting like an ass as well.........thank God that I caught myself pretty fast, apologized and vowed to be myself even under fire. So wish me luck, ok? And thanks for being a great example of who we all should be more like, because I would much rather be peaceful than angry or hurt, you know?

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    maybe we should write to Jill n ask her to share her stash of pics (hehehehe) i'm sure she has the best :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    nice sunnies :p

Bump......

After watching some of Hype today I just had to come here for a look...

Ed was so cute....
    His voice didnt sound as deep as it does now....
    Guess thats the smoking giving his voice that extra edge...

Anyone that hasnt seen Hype....go get a copy...I promise u that u will enjoy..:)
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oo I havent seen it yet :)
    love it when theres something to look forward to :p

ooo did a quick google and heres a new one for me :)

http://bonzer5.com/bonzerworld/wp-content/photos/IMGP2174_1.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    oo I havent seen it yet :)
    love it when theres something to look forward to :p

ooo did a quick google and heres a new one for me :)

http://bonzer5.com/bonzerworld/wp-content/photos/IMGP2174_1.jpg

Nice pic..:) ty
  • Options
    Yes :) tis....I hadn't seen that one.
    The guy with no shirt.....his stomach/chest looks like a really funny face LOL!
  • Options
    Yes :) tis....I hadn't seen that one.
    The guy with no shirt.....his stomach/chest looks like a really funny face LOL!

If his jeans were any lower...............:eek:
  • Options
    The guy on the right is Malcolm Campbell a surfboard designer
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    maybe we should write to Jill n ask her to share her stash of pics (hehehehe) i'm sure she has the best :p

I am sure by now they are beyond the hot stage and in the real stage, so I bet you guys here have much better pix than someone would get doing real life things.......