Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    tumblr_lydt72dji31qiouago2_1280.jpg

You have slobber in the corners of your mouth? I know that feeling! :mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    tumblr_mersf4ynfL1qg5k3bo1_400.jpgtumblr_mrum6330hT1rfdlpuo1_500.pngtumblr_mrum6330hT1rfdlpuo2_500.pngtumblr_mgczbnsC1f1ropiy9o1_500.jpgtumblr_mgczbnsC1f1ropiy9o2_500.jpgtumblr_mrse4h88sD1rfdlpuo1_400.jpg
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Emma, glad you are feeling better-I am too-I think mine must have been a 24 hour bug too.
    That first pic is definitely frame worthy-look at his beautiful eyes! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Emma, glad you are feeling better-I am too-I think mine must have been a 24 hour bug too.
    That first pic is definitely frame worthy-look at his beautiful eyes! :D

Ed's eyes look totally gorgeous eh :)...I swear he could get away with anything with those eyes!

tumblr_mrvkgyTVSy1s5vy1fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrvjwjjkrW1rw6nu0o1_250.jpg
    Large: http://31.media.tumblr.com/2b6ec18ab985 ... o1_500.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    tumblr_m00deluqU71r04i8no1_400.jpg

tumblr_m00deluqU71r04i8no2_1280.jpg

Vedder---not more to say...
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    tumblr_lzh0cvnfJv1r1x3gxo1_500.png

tumblr_lzh0cvnfJv1r1x3gxo2_500.png

tumblr_lzh0cvnfJv1r1x3gxo3_500.png

:corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    i'm probably the only one in the world who isn't attracted to ed.
  • Options
    courtmcc wrote:

Not even a little bit? ;)

Yep, you must be the only one!

• Options
    lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    courtmcc wrote:
    :o:o :shock: :shock:
    Maybe not the only one in the world but definitely the only Pearl Jam fan who isn't attracted to him!!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    courtmcc wrote:

Not even a little bit? ;)

Yep, you must be the only one!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    lpeddle wrote:
    courtmcc wrote:
    Maybe not the only one in the world but definitely the only Pearl Jam fan who isn't attracted to him!!

I lay down on my table now... you are so funny!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    lpeddle wrote:
    courtmcc wrote:

I lay down on my table now... you are so funny!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap:

To be honest, I think Mike is the most adorable one in the band. I'm attracted to him :) and maybe because I've been told I resemble Eddie my whole life.
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,394
    To be honest, I'd like to see some love for Stone. :) The man looks very fit, what can I say?
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Lol! I think it's great that each band member has their own group of fans.. And there are threads here for showing the other guys some love. We're just Uber obsessed with Eddie in THIS thread! Lok
  • Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,394
    Lol! I think it's great that each band member has their own group of fans.. And there are threads here for showing the other guys some love. We're just Uber obsessed with Eddie in THIS thread! Lok

There's a "Pics where Stone looks hot" thread? :lol: I've looked for it, with no luck.

Carry on, ladies. I look in here occasionally to read the posts, as it were. I appreciate your efforts. :)
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    I'm not much of a forum poster but thought I'd let my fellow edved addicts know that I have an eddie tumblr where I try to post at least 2 pics a day.

http://ev4eva.tumblr.com

enjoy! :)
  • Options
    There is a Mike post?!? Where other people think he's handsome? Out of all the Pearl Jam fans I know, I'm the only one that Mike is their favorite.. Even on tumblr I'm at a loss.
  • Options
    courtmcc wrote:
    There is a Mike post?!? Where other people think he's handsome? Out of all the Pearl Jam fans I know, I'm the only one that Mike is their favorite.. Even on tumblr I'm at a loss.
    Oh no!! You are NOT the only one Elmo from on here thinks Mr. McCready is delicious too!
  • Options
    KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    Do you guys think Eddie has any idea of how gorgeous he is? Does he try to be sexy or is that just who he is? I'm curious as to what others think.

And a huge THANK YOU to all who take the time to post their Eddie pictures! It is very very appreciated!
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
  • Options
    Keiran wrote:
    Do you guys think Eddie has any idea of how gorgeous he is? Does he try to be sexy or is that just who he is? I'm curious as to what others think.

And a huge THANK YOU to all who take the time to post their Eddie pictures! It is very very appreciated!
    I don't think he "tries". He HAS to know how fucking hot he is! He's always been a flirt in nature.. But I don't think he puts conscious effort into appearing "sexy". He just is, and he knows it.
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    tumblr_mryi8jPtmj1sbf4sbo1_250.jpgtumblr_mrwe2gKoje1rfdlpuo1_500.jpgtumblr_li2aecaPf71qhu4koo1_500.jpgtumblr_liostf2rA11qzeijio1_500.jpg
    Hi Keiran, courtmcc, and curmudgeoness. :wave: :wave: :wave: Always nice to see new names here. sarahrock - I love the tumblr page. :clap: I know there is Official thread where Jeff looks hot page. And a Stone gossard appreciation thread. I have posted an occasional pic on them myself. I am always telling Elmo that she needs to start a page for Mike. But she's nesting ;) and on a self-imposed internet ban. So courtmcc you may have to start that Mike page. I will be happy to contribute a post or two. And when Elmo peeksshe claims to be weakI am sure she will appreciate it very much. :lol::D
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    tumblr_mryi8jPtmj1sbf4sbo1_250.jpgtumblr_mrwe2gKoje1rfdlpuo1_500.jpgtumblr_li2aecaPf71qhu4koo1_500.jpgtumblr_liostf2rA11qzeijio1_500.jpg
    Hi Keiran, courtmcc, and curmudgeoness. :wave: :wave: :wave: Always nice to see new names here. sarahrock - I love the tumblr page. :clap: I know there is Official thread where Jeff looks hot page. And a Stone gossard appreciation thread. I have posted an occasional pic on them myself. I am always telling Elmo that she needs to start a page for Mike. But she's nesting ;) and on a self-imposed internet ban. So courtmcc you may have to start that Mike page. I will be happy to contribute a post or two. And when Elmo peeksshe claims to be weakI am sure she will appreciate it very much. :lol::D

Oh shit, she got banned or just taking a break? I'd love to meet her. I haven't met another Mike fan like me. I've literally thought he was cute since I was 5. I'm not one of those creepy fans, oh man. There are some creepy PJ fans out there. I'm hoping I get to meet him with the upcoming tour. I'm hoping but not trying to get those hopes up.
  • Options
    courtmcc wrote:

Oh shit, she got banned or just taking a break? I'd love to meet her. I haven't met another Mike fan like me. I've literally thought he was cute since I was 5. I'm not one of those creepy fans, oh man. There are some creepy PJ fans out there. I'm hoping I get to meet him with the upcoming tour. I'm hoping but not trying to get those hopes up.
    No.. No.. She's just taking a break! I think you two would hit it off famously!!
  • Options
    courtmcc wrote:

No.. No.. She's just taking a break! I think you two would hit it off famously!!

Well maybe when she decides to come back! I will think about doing a Mike post within the next couple of days!
  • Options
    Silhouettes where Ed looks hot ;):lol: ...well you have to use your imagination for these :) :

tumblr_mrz4dbVpeM1rtpfkmo2_500.jpg
    Large: http://31.media.tumblr.com/80df37cb9a37 ... 2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrz4dbVpeM1rtpfkmo1_500.png
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/9a87e71e33f5 ... 1_1280.png

• Options
    courtmcc wrote:

I made this and put it on tumblr a while ago...

tumblr_mhxv9d2Yer1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    Large: http://25.media.tumblr.com/e11ec6911845 ... 1_1280.jpg

Occasionally some pictures of Mike get posted in this thread for Elmo :) .

• Options
    To be honest, I'd like to see some love for Stone. :) The man looks very fit, what can I say?
    I think Stone is pretty cute. Although he needs to cut his hair!! Hahaha. He was adorable back in the day with super long hair but now that he's older he looks hot with super short hair. I just saw a pic of him on tumblr shirtless and you are right! Very fit! I am on my phone right now so can't post the pic but when I get on a proper computer I will post it for you :D
  • Options
    lpeddle wrote:
    I think Stone is pretty cute. Although he needs to cut his hair!! Hahaha. He was adorable back in the day with super long hair but now that he's older he looks hot with super short hair. I just saw a pic of him on tumblr shirtless and you are right! Very fit! I am on my phone right now so can't post the pic but when I get on a proper computer I will post it for you :D
    Okay here you go :)
    IMG_07441_zps4d348341.jpg