Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    aus_suz wrote:
    I think vital5 is stalking E.K

I think he knows where I live too. :eek: ;)
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    E.K wrote:
    hahaha that'll get them going ;)
  • Options
    Check this out ladies (you too Vital) an old 1991 show where Eddie is shirtless. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC0bcDZmJio
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Check this out ladies (you too Vital) an old 1991 show where Eddie is shirtless. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC0bcDZmJio
    Eddie really isn't that hot.. Stone gets his head moving going though... too funny... and that lead me to a great version of Inside Job :) thanks EK you're the best! :eek:
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    Eddie really isn't that hot.. Stone gets his head moving going though... too funny... and that lead me to a great version of Inside Job :) thanks EK you're the best! :eek:

You're right.. Eddie is way hotter now that he's older and has filled out a bit.

Stone is wearing a scrunchie. :D
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    You're right.. Eddie is way hotter now that he's older and has filled out a bit.

Stone is wearing a scrunchie. :D
    yeah i saw that haha. He was when he was in that photo with pom poms too.. was that his confused stage? :)
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    yeah i saw that haha. He was when he was in that photo with pom poms too.. was that his confused stage? :)

Maybe. That version of Inside Job is from one of the Italy shows so it should be on the DVD they're releasing later this year. Anyway, I'm outta here.
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Maybe. That version of Inside Job is from one of the Italy shows so it should be on the DVD they're releasing later this year. Anyway, I'm outta here.
    Possibly from Italy dvd yes
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    E.K wrote:

I know....
    He told me he bought a yearly bus ticket so that he can go past your place. He is hoping to catch site of your naked boobies......:p
  • Options

Not weird... exhausted. :eek:
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    I know....
    He told me he bought a yearly bus ticket so that he can go past your place. He is hoping to catch site of your naked boobies......:p
    Shhhhh don't tell her that! You'll only get her hopes up :D
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    Shhhhh don't tell her that! You'll only get her hopes up :D

I already flash all the old men in the golf course near where I live ... one man thought they were his golf balls! ;)
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    I already flash all the old men in the golf course near where I live ... one man thought they were his golf balls! ;)
    Did he get a hole in one?
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    Did he get a hole in one?

Can u two get a room...............:p
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    aus_suz wrote:

Yah...this thread is getting a little tired with all the horniness going on... Mods may shut it down once again...Try using the PM for this type of chat - just saying is all...At the very least, hide your giddiness with a few more photos of why we're all in this thread...!! ;)
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    aus_suz wrote:

oh poor vital is just taking his eddie / stone obssession out on her - i guess he figures at least he's in the same country so he must have a chance. ;)
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    ..... tired ... horniness

now theres two words you dont find in the same sentance very often :p
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    zenith wrote:
    now theres two words you dont find in the same sentance very often :p

Tis the story of my life...sigh...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Yah...this thread is getting a little tired with all the horniness going on... Mods may shut it down once again...Try using the PM for this type of chat - just saying is all...At the very least, hide your giddiness with a few more photos of why we're all in this thread...!! ;)
    I've hidden it a little by posting some pics... but it's not my fault Eddie gets me soooo hot!
  • Options
    Haven't seen this one before ..

ed.jpg
  • Options
    not sure i need a room... i'm copping it from all of you in here :( boohoo!! :( :(:(
  • Options

Dont tell me....:(

Wasnt that last thread deleted cos it had pics of Olivia and Jill and not Ed..
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

Cheer up aus_suz... oh and... get a room!! :eek:
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

No.. it was me and Nossie talking dirty, I think. I wonder what happened to her?
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    No.. it was me and Nossie talking dirty, I think. I wonder what happened to her?

:eek::eek:
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    :eek::eek:

We were talking about Ed, goose. It was just after the Australian tour and we were still a bit excited..
  • Options
    here's a picture of my two obsessions: Eddie and Michael Stipe. Ed looks so funny in this picture. Ed's a big fan of r.e.m. so I guess he's just nervous or something. I think it's from 1993.
    http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/8375/michaeleddiezq9.jpg
    "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • Options
    here's a picture of my two obsessions: Eddie and Michael Stipe. Ed looks so funny in this picture. Ed's a big fan of r.e.m. so I guess he's just nervous or something. I think it's from 1993.

Eddie's probably just scared Michael's gonna try to kiss him again. ;)
  • Options

thats gold :D

im glad to see ed reacts the same way we all do when we are meeting our idols