Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Hedwich wrote:
    146942401.jpg?w=300112a12d63dd35a4d576bbc9a5dec78d1.jpgtumblr_mj4354dTYJ1qhkku8o1_500.jpgtumblr_mj40ugoEc21rfdlpuo1_500.jpgtumblr_mismb2f45Y1rfdlpuo2_250.jpg
    tumblr_mismb2f45Y1rfdlpuo1_250.jpg

Yummy.... :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :corn:
    Congrats to the over 1000 posts! :D

Thanks Hedwich, and by all means, Happy Birthday Miss Jam!!
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Hedwich wrote:
    19796_525083230885997_690627956_n.jpg

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    Such a nice view... wow!!!

427193_525083247552662_1262584989_n.jpg

Smile for all of us, Eddie! For ever! :mrgreen:
    OMG!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P
    these are sooooooo hot!! first smile I've had on my face in DAYS!!!! thank you Hedwich!! that first one.. ohhhhh myyyyyy gooooooooood!!! I have just been staring at it.. it totally made my night!! Well that and Dad got out of ICU tonight.. so now he's on my floor, ( the hospital ..so when I go to work I'll see him!!). So tomorrow, I'm going to bring him his ;laptop, and we'll watch our Ultimate fighter show together like we always do!! So happy he's over the sepsis..they replaced the feeding tube, so it's secure now. And he's doing much better.. we find out Monday- hopefully- about the Cancer..fRIDAY, i GET MY PHONE.. and then when taxes pour.. I should say trickle in..( this new tax bracket is a PITA!!!) I'm forcing myself to book a hotel.. I'm gonna make this work if I can!!! Things are finally getting back to as normal as they can.. :)
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Hedwich wrote:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY , MISSJAM!!!
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

THANK YOU!!!! IM 32 TODAY AND FEEL LIKE 25!! :lol:8-)
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    Hedwich wrote:

Smile for all of us, Eddie! For ever! :mrgreen:
    OMG!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P
    these are sooooooo hot!! first smile I've had on my face in DAYS!!!! thank you Hedwich!! that first one.. ohhhhh myyyyyy gooooooooood!!! I have just been staring at it.. it totally made my night!! Well that and Dad got out of ICU tonight.. so now he's on my floor, ( the hospital ..so when I go to work I'll see him!!). So tomorrow, I'm going to bring him his ;laptop, and we'll watch our Ultimate fighter show together like we always do!! So happy he's over the sepsis..they replaced the feeding tube, so it's secure now. And he's doing much better.. we find out Monday- hopefully- about the Cancer..fRIDAY, i GET MY PHONE.. and then when taxes pour.. I should say trickle in..( this new tax bracket is a PITA!!!) I'm forcing myself to book a hotel.. I'm gonna make this work if I can!!! Things are finally getting back to as normal as they can.. :)

omg indeed! what a birthday present!!! arms arms arms arms!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :corn:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Hedwich wrote:
    146942401.jpg?w=300112a12d63dd35a4d576bbc9a5dec78d1.jpgtumblr_mj4354dTYJ1qhkku8o1_500.jpgtumblr_mj40ugoEc21rfdlpuo1_500.jpgtumblr_mismb2f45Y1rfdlpuo2_250.jpg
    tumblr_mismb2f45Y1rfdlpuo1_250.jpg

Yummy.... :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :corn:
    Congrats to the over 1000 posts! :D

Thanks Hedwich, and by all means, Happy Birthday Miss Jam!!
    these are super delicious too!!!!!!! I absolutely love you girls!!! You have totally been intrumental in my getting throiugh everything! these pics are great!! but hot damn that last one!!! those lucious long fingers......
    so nice for strumming Guitars what'd you think I was gonna type?!?!!? :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
    Again thanks for putting up with me when I freak out.. :)

but most of allHAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSJAM!!!!
    Hello Ladies! :wave:

Please check out these videos. :D It is simply indescribable how georgeous Eddie looks in them!!! :)

I have no idea what this commentator is saying, but he sure sounds excited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0oiW2wQ1c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKayK6kl ... =fvwp&NR=1

this is amazing! i always get jealous of the crowd in argentina when i watch these because there are no crowds like them really.... :( and the commentator is saying: "Eddie is looking at the crowd in shock, and the crowd is jumping and singing! and Eddie is looking at them as if it was something incredible!"
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Men like Eddie Vedder come along every ten thousand years. They are never simply "born", they are a result of an asteroid collision in the heavens or they are found curled up in an oyster as they tread the razor's edge between myth, legend and bewildering genius. Eddie himself oozed out of a phoenix. I thank Jesus I was alive in his time....

eddie-vedder-12.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    Men like Eddie Vedder come along every ten thousand years. They are never simply "born", they are a result of an asteroid collision in the heavens or they are found curled up in an oyster as they tread the razor's edge between myth, legend and bewildering genius. Eddie himself oozed out of a phoenix. I thank Jesus I was alive in his time....

eddie-vedder-12.jpg
    ok... stealing this and making it my signature quote!!!
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

AUGURI AUGURI AUGURI!!! :-D
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
    but most of allHAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSJAM!!!!

thank you so much!!! :thumbup: :wave: :wave:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

AUGURI AUGURI AUGURI!!! :-D

THANK YOU GIVENTOFLY!!! :D :wave:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:

eddie-vedder-12.jpg
    ok... stealing this and making it my signature quote!!!

STEAL AWAY! I SAW THIS IN A BOOK OF MINE, AND THOUGHT OF EDDIE STRAIGHT AWAY! ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    Happy Birthday to MissJam!

Here's your birthday present... ;)

tumblr_mj8154cOm41s4m1uzo1_400.gif

tumblr_mj7okcPGxD1rj8qkco1_400.gif
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    I also recommend checking out the archive on this tumblr page...you won't regret it! :shock:

http://igotbugs.tumblr.com/archive :)

tumblr_inline_mj7umd1czi1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_mj7wcxgixU1rfdlpuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mj7ow341jM1rj8qkco1_400.gif

tumblr_mj419rcrNo1rfdlpuo1_250.jpg
    Large: http://24.media.tumblr.com/15a58dfa0de8 ... o1_500.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    edited March 2020
    I love these pics because they are stills from this 1994 interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsgmsfpzwtw , when he is talking about 40 year-olds getting hurt in the pit, lol and how it "makes him really mad" when the radio plays slow PJ songs. 8532144682_151a85db3djpg

“”
    Post edited by Miiike on
    edited March 2020
    “”
    Post edited by Miiike on
    edited March 2020
    “”
    Post edited by Miiike on
    edited March 2020
    “”
    Post edited by Miiike on
    MissJam81 wrote:

PURE GOLD. :clap::clap::clap:
    edited March 2020
    “”
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • MsNelly wrote:
    And as my final post for tonight. I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the ladies that were supportive of that sprawling, neverending beast of a post a few pages back. I was quite embarrassed afterwards by how long it was, so it meant a lot to know that some of you got something out of it! Thank you chicas. :):):)

I think what I was really trying to say, is that while us fans might overreact to things now and then, behind all of our criticisms and judgement is love. Fear, worry, and delusion too, yep. But mostly love. A deep, enduring, and grateful love. A love I can't add enough adjectives to, to describe properly. But you girls know what I mean. It is, most definitely, love.

Talking about love, I think the lesson to be learnt here is that I should spend less time worrying about the infinitely appealling GOOD MEN of PJ, and a little more time focusing on the somewhat less musical, but still very appealling GOOD MAN right next to me. He might not be as wise or as deep as our Eddie, but he's got Mike's innocence. And he's probably the best man I've ever met. So ladies, if I don't post for a while, please know that I'm always checking in and lurking! And waving and laughing at all of your gorgeousness! But that if I'm not on the boards at night it's because I'm trying to a be a better wife, and be more present with the man I love. It's our anniversary on Tuesday. 2 years since we got married. 9 years since we've been together. And 12 years since the first time we kissed.

Sweet dreams to all of the funny, wonderful, charming and kind women on this thread. And to all of the other hopeless EV addicts who come to look at the pics!

I'll be back. Of course. I can't seem to stay away. But let's see how long I can last, for the sake of my wonderful man. 2 weeks? A month maybe?

I LOVE YOU GUYS! GOOD NIGHT!

:D:D:D :wave:

...I think I've met one of the sweetest girls on earth here! :-D Thanks Ms Nelly, LOVE TO YOU!! :wave: :wave: :)
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    tumblr_mj5d8thxrr1rb0m0go7_400.jpg

Happy birthday to you MissJam!! Here's to ALL of us continuing to feel 25 always! I have had so many laughs this morning. I love you all for your asteroids, orbs, and oysters!! You all crack me up!

Whispering hands... It's so nice to hear the lightness in your "voice". I hope it all continues to get better and your dad gets stronger and stronger

MsNelly... I always love your posts. You are gifted with words, my friend. You often speak what I'm feeling without me realizing that was what I was feeling.

Have a great day friends. I'm off to go back and admire the past few posts.

He is so beautiful. That is as creative as I can get today. :wink:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • 628x471.jpg

Love this bc I believe it's from this, right? Would have loved to see this.

http://youtu.be/h5RrcruaK6Q

How blessed was I to have been there that night! And to think that I almost missed it! :shock:
    Believe me, my life changed that night, and I continue to be grateful each and every day!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    628x471.jpg

Love this bc I believe it's from this, right? Would have loved to see this.

http://youtu.be/h5RrcruaK6Q

How blessed was I to have been there that night! And to think that I almost missed it! :shock:
    Believe me, my life changed that night, and I continue to be grateful each and every day!! :D

I'm so glad you didn't miss it too!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
    -Emma- wrote:
    Happy Birthday to MissJam!

Here's your birthday present... ;)

tumblr_mj8154cOm41s4m1uzo1_400.gif

tumblr_mj7okcPGxD1rj8qkco1_400.gif

OH MY! EMMA IVE JUST HAD A MINI HEART ATTACK! :lol: THIS IS BEYOND SMOKING HOT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D:D:D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MsNelly wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

Happy Birthday to our darling, sexy, Brazilian-English MissJAMILICIOUS!!!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day honey!! Vedder dreams for you tonight for shiz!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

OH WOW! I FEEL DELICIOUS AFTER READING YOUR POST! I ACTUALLY FEEL IT! :lol: THANK YOU THATS BEAUTIFUL! I ALWAYS PICTURE ALL THE GIRLS HERE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND SEXY! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    tumblr_mj5d8thxrr1rb0m0go7_400.jpg

Happy birthday to you MissJam!! Here's to ALL of us continuing to feel 25 always! I have had so many laughs this morning. I love you all for your asteroids, orbs, and oysters!! You all crack me up!

Whispering hands... It's so nice to hear the lightness in your "voice". I hope it all continues to get better and your dad gets stronger and stronger

MsNelly... I always love your posts. You are gifted with words, my friend. You often speak what I'm feeling without me realizing that was what I was feeling.

Have a great day friends. I'm off to go back and admire the past few posts.

He is so beautiful. That is as creative as I can get today. :wink:

THANK YOU! HERE IS TO FEELING 25, ALWAYS! CHEERS!!! :thumbup:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MsNelly wrote:
    And as my final post for tonight. I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the ladies that were supportive of that sprawling, neverending beast of a post a few pages back. I was quite embarrassed afterwards by how long it was, so it meant a lot to know that some of you got something out of it! Thank you chicas. :):):)

I think what I was really trying to say, is that while us fans might overreact to things now and then, behind all of our criticisms and judgement is love. Fear, worry, and delusion too, yep. But mostly love. A deep, enduring, and grateful love. A love I can't add enough adjectives to, to describe properly. But you girls know what I mean. It is, most definitely, love.

Talking about love, I think the lesson to be learnt here is that I should spend less time worrying about the infinitely appealling GOOD MEN of PJ, and a little more time focusing on the somewhat less musical, but still very appealling GOOD MAN right next to me. He might not be as wise or as deep as our Eddie, but he's got Mike's innocence. And he's probably the best man I've ever met. So ladies, if I don't post for a while, please know that I'm always checking in and lurking! And waving and laughing at all of your gorgeousness! But that if I'm not on the boards at night it's because I'm trying to a be a better wife, and be more present with the man I love. It's our anniversary on Tuesday. 2 years since we got married. 9 years since we've been together. And 12 years since the first time we kissed.

Sweet dreams to all of the funny, wonderful, charming and kind women on this thread. And to all of the other hopeless EV addicts who come to look at the pics!

I'll be back. Of course. I can't seem to stay away. But let's see how long I can last, for the sake of my wonderful man. 2 weeks? A month maybe?

I LOVE YOU GUYS! GOOD NIGHT!

:D:D:D :wave:

I WILL MISS YOU MY DARLING, BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEN UR BACK! HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH UR MAN :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

Hahahaha
    I'm ** and i fell like 17 sometimes...hmmm...often ;)
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Hedwich wrote: