Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    50cent.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol::mrgreen:

yeah, the loveliest thing that i could see...
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • wow.... thank you all...
    yhou know how they say a picture is worth a thousand words?? insert words here.. just saying..
    tumblr_lj7po0aJpy1qigpzeo1_500.jpg

and sometimes we feel us more so...
    But the hope us always carries on their wings.
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    Pearl Jam - *Black* - 5.21.10 Madison Square Garden, NY watch full screen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=absiVFux6ac&list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • It's beeen a rough couple of days.. really unvelievable that it all happened im such a short span.. I wish I was the only one.. but I KNOW WE all go through periods like this in our lives...
    Emma... I am praying for you and your family in your times of trouble..Cancer is a thing I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!! PJForceofnature.. I hope your recovery is coming along well. Won't be long and i'LL be in the same boat.. (dual Carpal Tunnel ).. trying to avoid missing Wrigley on that one!! Hedwich..while i respect and understand the silence.. I am sad nor it tooo.. you are most like me. Ocean.. you are a great gift.. and thank you.. you know why.. Jen.. wow you went beyond words in trying to comfort me even not knowing what all had happened. you people mean the world to me.. even Dimitris, and BBH who lurk here and post randomly!!
    I woukd never have been able to make it throuigh this shit without you all!!
    and so you have an idea... this is what haopened..
    mid week---morning woke up to super loud crash/bang Fridge literally blew up.. the Condenser went out due to a hole in the line, which, once it ignited to charge, it blew it up..this blew the refridgerator away from its abutted wall..snapipng the center of the wall and destroying the toilet on the other side of the wall.. fun...then..later that night ,got the call that my dad had gone into emergency surgery.. then, while in the surgery waiting room, waiting to see how things went,I found out my friend had died in surgery that very night..this was enough for me to lose it here.. but it's far from over.. the next few days find my car broken into, my phone, and prescription sunglasses stolen, and then....found out my dad's cancer has spread.. then my siswer's car breaks down ; leaving us ...her, myself, two kids, four schools, two jobs..... one fucking car.. enough???? fuck no.. My sis needs surgery on her knees, I need surgery on my hands.. I refuse to ask what next..anyhow.. this is why I'm not here as I was, right now.. alot going on.. i'm fighting to go to Wrigley.. but who knows how that'll turn out.. thanks for all the pics.. when I can see them I need them!!
  • -Emma- wrote:
    I could really use some Veddicine..I WOULD post some for myself, but my fucking phone got stolen out of my car today!! so I am pictureless.. and my nephew doesn't want anyone saving things to his laptop.. can't say I blame him. on tp of my phone and my bad ass sunglasses getting stolen..I got even worse news when I went to visit my dad today..(do ya KNOW how hard it is to type through tears..?) His cancer has spread into his spine..
    and now I may be looking at forgoing my trip this summer..because of this.. I'm terribly scared of losing my dad.. I don't know where else to turn..I can't call my friends here cause I have NO FUCKINGPHONE til Monday!
    so.. please bear with ,me. and post pics for me..cause I can't :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear about your dad :( , cancer f**king sucks! Is it treatable?

A family member of mine just started cancer treatment a few days ago, so I understand how you feel. It is treatable, but the treatment is full-on so the next few months won't be easy.

Emma, Whispering & all the amazing people in this thread going through a difficult time: my thoughts are with you! Warm hugs.
    ps. Ms Nelly, I read your beautiful post, you words could be mine, I'd have something to add but I need to gather some time + energies...
    love to you all
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Posts: 8,639
    this always makes me happier, maybe it will work for you too, Eddie Vedder - Around the Bend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSIcVdVAqU&list=PL9A00F7314885A11C
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    tumblr_mj5xdltr8R1qgwm78o2_250.jpg

For all who struggle bc it really does help to escape for a bit.

And whispering hands.... The fridge too? Holy crap! Hang in there just like everything seems to have fallen apart suddenly it can come back together again. Carpal tunnel surgery/recovery will be a breeze after all you've been through and wrigley is a long time from now.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
    Pearl Jam - *Black* - 5.21.10 Madison Square Garden, NY watch full screen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=absiVFux6ac&list=PL9A00F7314885A11C

Ah yes! Good old perspective to come rushing back in and keep it all in balance. This is the reason I adore him (and Mike) The best song ever written with one of my favorite tags. Thanks as usual BBH.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
  • Thank you Ms Nelly and WH. WH, my prayers go with you. I know you've been going though a rough time lately too. Our PJ friends are the best in helping us through, that's for sure! :D

Thanks again, ladies, for all the wonderful pics-Eddie surfing, Eddie laughing, Eddie playing music-they all warm my heart! I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful community of PJ fans! :D:D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    It's beeen a rough couple of days.. really unvelievable that it all happened im such a short span.. I wish I was the only one.. but I KNOW WE all go through periods like this in our lives...
    Emma... I am praying for you and your family in your times of trouble..Cancer is a thing I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!! PJForceofnature.. I hope your recovery is coming along well. Won't be long and i'LL be in the same boat.. (dual Carpal Tunnel ).. trying to avoid missing Wrigley on that one!! Hedwich..while i respect and understand the silence.. I am sad nor it tooo.. you are most like me. Ocean.. you are a great gift.. and thank you.. you know why.. Jen.. wow you went beyond words in trying to comfort me even not knowing what all had happened. you people mean the world to me.. even Dimitris, and BBH who lurk here and post randomly!!
    mid week---morning woke up to super loud crash/bang Fridge literally blew up.. the Condenser went out due to a hole in the line, which, once it ignited to charge, it blew it up..this blew the refridgerator away from its abutted wall..snapipng the center of the wall and destroying the toilet on the other side of the wall.. fun...then..later that night ,got the call that my dad had gone into emergency surgery.. then, while in the surgery waiting room, waiting to see how things went,I found out my friend had died in surgery that very night..this was enough for me to lose it here.. but it's far from over.. the next few days find my car broken into, my phone, and prescription sunglasses stolen, and then....found out my dad's cancer has spread.. then my siswer's car breaks down ; leaving us ...her, myself, two kids, four schools, two jobs..... one fucking car.. enough???? fuck no.. My sis needs surgery on her knees, I need surgery on my hands.. I refuse to ask what next..anyhow.. this is why I'm not here as I was, right now.. alot going on.. i'm fighting to go to Wrigley.. but who knows how that'll turn out.. thanks for all the pics.. when I can see them I need them!!

:( Thats awful that you've had so many terrible things happening to you and your family and friends all at the same time. I hope that things improve and that you can end up going to Wrigley.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Great post!! I don't know what happened, but great
    Post about how we feel about the band and Eddie
    MsNelly wrote:
    You know what chicas? It feels like people are still a bit somber and affected by the temporary closure (especially our darling Hedwich) . . . And I feel responsible! If I'd just left it . . . am really sorry my darlings. I pretty much live with a foot in my mouth most of the time . . .

But from what I can gather, there is no need for humour to leave this thread!!!!

I think maybe this is still okay? But Kat please correct me if I'm wrong . . .
    sl8rtee-1-1.jpg

It's just this beautiful creature who is off limits:
    4Rsp-qFA_M8c.jpg

And this is obviously WAY off limits :
    5206780595_297988815a_m.jpg

Which I can totally understand . . . Marriages and relationships are private and sacred. My marriage is the single most important thing in my life, and I'm sure the boys feel the same about theirs . . . the guideline is completely reasonable in that regard.

However, all of this has made me think about how we, as fans, react so strongly to the way the band behaves, and the reasons we react the way we do.

I think sometimes people have a strong, knee-jerk reaction to stuff, not because one thing is inherently bad or shocking, but because they fear that one small thing is indicative of something larger, something ugly behind a facade (such as double standards, or deceitful, greedy behaviour etc). This is irrational of course, just fear-based delusion. But when you love something as DEARLY as many fans love Pearl Jam, as obsessively, fearful thoughts will no doubt enter your head now and then.

For example, fans are regularly cracking the total shits because they feel disillusioned, they think the band has sold out and become some corporate money-grabbing machine, and they lose it. I wonder whether in some of those cases, those fans may have been let down by people over and over in their lives. It would make sense that for people whose experience with humanity is disappointing, that they'd almost be waiting for PJ to let them down, they’re half expecting it. So when PJ does something they don't understand, they pounce. 'Aha!' they say, 'FRAUDS. I knew it!!!'. It's only because they love the band so much, and are fearful of loving something fake that they react so strongly.

Personally, I know I have an underlying fear that EV might not be this amazing, beautiful man I've adored for most of my life. I've had nightmares about it! Does anyone else have that fear?

If so, maybe it’s because Eddie Vedder has been this GOOD MAN, this desirable, paternal, loving, feminist, empathetic, GOOD MAN in so many of our lives. And of course because we don't actually know him personally, there might be a subconscious fear that it's all just a mirage. That we could be pulling the wool over our own eyes and painting ourselves a hero not because one exists, but because we need one so badly.

If EV turned out to be inauthentic (rational mind knows this isn’t true, but irrational mind worries) then not only would we lose him now, but every moment we've derived comfort from him over the years would be cheapened. Every time we've let him sing us to sleep, every time we've wrapped ourselves in the warmth of his voice, every time we've let tears roll down our face while being soothed by the very idea of him, would become empty, and we would become a fool . . .

The fact is that he's one of the most genuine, authentic people on the planet. He's a rare example of a man who is emotionally integrated and honest. He's an intensely special human being, and we all know that. We're all in love with him because of that . . . but that doesn't mean that there isn’t a subconscious fear that we could be wrong about him.

I think it’s possible we study Eddie Vedder (like he’s a subject at school sometimes!) because we’re trying to gather information that reinforces that GOOD MAN image of him. Every anecdote, interview, piece of gossip, bit of banter from a tour, all these little bits of information are like straws in a nest, and the stronger the nest is, the more it can safely cradle whatever we put in it. Hope. Admiration. Longing. Adoration. Fandom.

And yes I know, it should be about the music, not about the men, but people can’t always choose the direction their fandom will take. And when the men in Pearl Jam are so fucking awesome, such lovely human beings, it’s natural for fans to love them almost as much for their characters, as for their music.

So anyway, it makes sense that when EV or PJ does something out of character, we freak out. Not because they’ve done something awful, but because whatever they’ve done taps into larger fears. Fears about loving, adoring, and deriving endless comfort from something that is not real, is inauthentic.

And of course, I’m saying ‘we’ but I can’t really speak for anyone else. This is my take on things . . .

But the more I think about it, the more I see the beauty in them doing things that are out of character. Purely because they are: OUT OF CHARACTER. It shows spontaneity, it shows a lack of pre-meditation, it shows that none of it is an act. It shows humans being human, not a bunch of holier-than-thou rock stars who can do no wrong . . .

And personally, I don’t want or need perfect heroes. I want heroes who struggle with themselves, like me. Heroes who are tempted by things (whether it be money, sex, drugs, or self-righteousness), who make mistakes, but who ultimately try to be good!

And if I was to be loved by millions of fans, I wouldn’t want my fans to love a shiny, flawless image of me, I’d want them to see the whole me, with all of my imperfections and eccentricities, and to love me anyway.

That is a much more valuable, honest love in my opinion.

So yeah . . . those are my thoughts on the matter!

Sorry for getting way too deep and crapping on lovelies! I’m not even sure I made a point!

But in any case, I’m so sorry if I f**ked up the mood of the thread.

And I think we can still lust after our Eddie as much as we used to, and admire all of his beautiful body parts (from his lovely feet, to his cute little legs, to his big ahem, to his delicious belly, incredible arms, all the way up past that extraordinary face and to the ends of his luscious locks) with our usual cheekiness and humour! I think so anyway . . . Kat has never complained before?

I think given how much we all love him, it’s important to objectify him, it keeps things light and funny!! (Rather than a bit deep and murky like my essay above ;) )

Sending huge hugs to everyone, and lots of laughter and joy, especially to those that have been, or are going through tough times (such as WH, Emma and PJForceofnature).

Sorry for the essay chicas! Lots of love to all. :D:D:D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    MsNelly wrote:
    You know what chicas? It feels like people are still a bit somber and affected by the temporary closure (especially our darling Hedwich) . . . And I feel responsible! If I'd just left it . . . am really sorry my darlings. I pretty much live with a foot in my mouth most of the time . . .

But from what I can gather, there is no need for humour to leave this thread!!!!

I think maybe this is still okay? But Kat please correct me if I'm wrong . . .
    sl8rtee-1-1.jpg

It's just this beautiful creature who is off limits:
    4Rsp-qFA_M8c.jpg

And this is obviously WAY off limits :
    5206780595_297988815a_m.jpg

Which I can totally understand . . . Marriages and relationships are private and sacred. My marriage is the single most important thing in my life, and I'm sure the boys feel the same about theirs . . . the guideline is completely reasonable in that regard.

However, all of this has made me think about how we, as fans, react so strongly to the way the band behaves, and the reasons we react the way we do.

I think sometimes people have a strong, knee-jerk reaction to stuff, not because one thing is inherently bad or shocking, but because they fear that one small thing is indicative of something larger, something ugly behind a facade (such as double standards, or deceitful, greedy behaviour etc). This is irrational of course, just fear-based delusion. But when you love something as DEARLY as many fans love Pearl Jam, as obsessively, fearful thoughts will no doubt enter your head now and then.

For example, fans are regularly cracking the total shits because they feel disillusioned, they think the band has sold out and become some corporate money-grabbing machine, and they lose it. I wonder whether in some of those cases, those fans may have been let down by people over and over in their lives. It would make sense that for people whose experience with humanity is disappointing, that they'd almost be waiting for PJ to let them down, they’re half expecting it. So when PJ does something they don't understand, they pounce. 'Aha!' they say, 'FRAUDS. I knew it!!!'. It's only because they love the band so much, and are fearful of loving something fake that they react so strongly.

Personally, I know I have an underlying fear that EV might not be this amazing, beautiful man I've adored for most of my life. I've had nightmares about it! Does anyone else have that fear?

If so, maybe it’s because Eddie Vedder has been this GOOD MAN, this desirable, paternal, loving, feminist, empathetic, GOOD MAN in so many of our lives. And of course because we don't actually know him personally, there might be a subconscious fear that it's all just a mirage. That we could be pulling the wool over our own eyes and painting ourselves a hero not because one exists, but because we need one so badly.

If EV turned out to be inauthentic (rational mind knows this isn’t true, but irrational mind worries) then not only would we lose him now, but every moment we've derived comfort from him over the years would be cheapened. Every time we've let him sing us to sleep, every time we've wrapped ourselves in the warmth of his voice, every time we've let tears roll down our face while being soothed by the very idea of him, would become empty, and we would become a fool . . .

The fact is that he's one of the most genuine, authentic people on the planet. He's a rare example of a man who is emotionally integrated and honest. He's an intensely special human being, and we all know that. We're all in love with him because of that . . . but that doesn't mean that there isn’t a subconscious fear that we could be wrong about him.

I think it’s possible we study Eddie Vedder (like he’s a subject at school sometimes!) because we’re trying to gather information that reinforces that GOOD MAN image of him. Every anecdote, interview, piece of gossip, bit of banter from a tour, all these little bits of information are like straws in a nest, and the stronger the nest is, the more it can safely cradle whatever we put in it. Hope. Admiration. Longing. Adoration. Fandom.

And yes I know, it should be about the music, not about the men, but people can’t always choose the direction their fandom will take. And when the men in Pearl Jam are so fucking awesome, such lovely human beings, it’s natural for fans to love them almost as much for their characters, as for their music.

So anyway, it makes sense that when EV or PJ does something out of character, we freak out. Not because they’ve done something awful, but because whatever they’ve done taps into larger fears. Fears about loving, adoring, and deriving endless comfort from something that is not real, is inauthentic.

And of course, I’m saying ‘we’ but I can’t really speak for anyone else. This is my take on things . . .

But the more I think about it, the more I see the beauty in them doing things that are out of character. Purely because they are: OUT OF CHARACTER. It shows spontaneity, it shows a lack of pre-meditation, it shows that none of it is an act. It shows humans being human, not a bunch of holier-than-thou rock stars who can do no wrong . . .

And personally, I don’t want or need perfect heroes. I want heroes who struggle with themselves, like me. Heroes who are tempted by things (whether it be money, sex, drugs, or self-righteousness), who make mistakes, but who ultimately try to be good!

And if I was to be loved by millions of fans, I wouldn’t want my fans to love a shiny, flawless image of me, I’d want them to see the whole me, with all of my imperfections and eccentricities, and to love me anyway.

That is a much more valuable, honest love in my opinion.

So yeah . . . those are my thoughts on the matter!

Sorry for getting way too deep and crapping on lovelies! I’m not even sure I made a point!

But in any case, I’m so sorry if I f**ked up the mood of the thread.

And I think we can still lust after our Eddie as much as we used to, and admire all of his beautiful body parts (from his lovely feet, to his cute little legs, to his big ahem, to his delicious belly, incredible arms, all the way up past that extraordinary face and to the ends of his luscious locks) with our usual cheekiness and humour! I think so anyway . . . Kat has never complained before?

I think given how much we all love him, it’s important to objectify him, it keeps things light and funny!! (Rather than a bit deep and murky like my essay above ;) )

Sending huge hugs to everyone, and lots of laughter and joy, especially to those that have been, or are going through tough times (such as WH, Emma and PJForceofnature).

Sorry for the essay chicas! Lots of love to all. :D:D:D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MsNelly! I LOVE YOU! FOR PUTTING MY EMOTIONS INTO WORDS! AMEN TO THAT! :clap::clap::clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    I love these pics because they are stills from this 1994 interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsgmsfpzwtw , when he is talking about 40 year-olds getting hurt in the pit, :lol: and how it "makes him really mad" when the radio plays slow PJ songs. 8532144682_151a85db3d.jpg
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    8532150632_80bd3cbc41_z.jpg8532152890_bdfb8f117e_z.jpg8531066185_fd708dc07b_z.jpg

Does anybody believe that orbs like these in photos are the manifestation of spirits or spiritual energy as some suggest? If so, Eddie is surrounded by them here. Not surprising to me that they want to be close to him. ;) I have an interesting photo of my mother-in-law and my boys with an unexplained light between them just after my father-in-law passed.
    8532171496_c139ee3b12_z.jpg
    It's beeen a rough couple of days.. really unvelievable that it all happened im such a short span.. I wish I was the only one.. but I KNOW WE all go through periods like this in our lives...

My dear whispering hands... What can i say... i'm with you! In my thoughts, with my best wishes and in my prayers! You know, english is still difficult for me , it can be, i can't find good words for all the things that i think. With this reason i only will say: I'm with you...and i hope the things growing up for you in the best kind.
    But, you know, i mean so much more...
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    8532150632_80bd3cbc41_z.jpg8532152890_bdfb8f117e_z.jpg8531066185_fd708dc07b_z.jpg

Does anybody believe that orbs like these in photos are the manifestation of spirits or spiritual energy as some suggest? If so, Eddie is surrounded by them here. Not surprising to me that they want to be close to him. ;) I have an interesting photo of my mother-in-law and my boys with an unexplained light between them just after my father-in-law passed.
    8532171496_c139ee3b12_z.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Where ever the lights are comes, it looks sooooo good!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    19796_525083230885997_690627956_n.jpg

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    Such a nice view... wow!!!

427193_525083247552662_1262584989_n.jpg

Smile for all of us, Eddie! For ever! :mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Hedwich wrote:

NICE Hedwich! I love both of them. :mrgreen:
    628x471.jpg8532585042_8375fd9d17_z.jpg
    Hedwich wrote:

NICE Hedwich! I love both of them. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I like those too... :shock:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    628x471.jpg

Love this bc I believe it's from this, right? Would have loved to see this.

http://youtu.be/h5RrcruaK6Q
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    628x471.jpg

Well I loved it because he is beautiful, but obviously in more ways than one. He has talent like no one I've ever seen before. Wonderful version of that song. :corn: Is that the "she tells herself" that gets you? :shock: 8-) I can certainly understand why. :lol: And I want to know if you are the person who commented: "i watch this every day at least 17 times im not even kidding"
    628x471.jpg

Well I loved it because he is beautiful, but obviously in more ways than one. He has talent like no one I've ever seen before. Wonderful version of that song. :corn: Is that the "she tells herself" that gets you? :shock: 8-) I can certainly understand why. :lol: And I want to know if you are the person who commented: "i watch this every day at least 17 times im not even kidding"

Yes that's the "she tells herself" that gets me. Sigh... I didn't make that comment but it's not far from the truth. :lol:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    146942401.jpg?w=300112a12d63dd35a4d576bbc9a5dec78d1.jpgtumblr_mj4354dTYJ1qhkku8o1_500.jpgtumblr_mj40ugoEc21rfdlpuo1_500.jpgtumblr_mismb2f45Y1rfdlpuo2_250.jpg
    tumblr_mismb2f45Y1rfdlpuo1_250.jpg
    That is not fair! ^^^^^^^^ :shock: are you trying to keep me awake all night? I see you passed 1000 posts! Congrats!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    That is not fair! ^^^^^^^^ :shock: are you trying to keep me awake all night? I see you passed 1000 posts! Congrats!

Sorry :lol: And yeah I noticed that I passed it when I was at 1016, so I guess i will have to keep going until I hit another nice round number. ;) And I noticed our page count is creeping ever higher, as well. 8-)
    146942401.jpg?w=300112a12d63dd35a4d576bbc9a5dec78d1.jpgtumblr_mj4354dTYJ1qhkku8o1_500.jpgtumblr_mj40ugoEc21rfdlpuo1_500.jpgtumblr_mismb2f45Y1rfdlpuo2_250.jpg
    tumblr_mismb2f45Y1rfdlpuo1_250.jpg

Yummy.... :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :corn:
    Congrats to the over 1000 posts! :D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY , MISSJAM!!!
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: