Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    8472001498_fec6d031e6.jpg
    8472004082_849bf203ca.jpg

:shock: too much!! Love the lighting!

Ohhhh the red one is sooo beautiful!!! :D:o
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    I´m glad you liked my video, girls! My youtubechannel is always busy and I make videos all the time. :D:mrgreen:

I think I was inspired from watching a lot of True Blood lately. Those h*rny vampires ... :mrgreen::lol::lol:

ed709.jpg

ed708.jpg

Have a great day!!

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    I´m glad you liked my video, girls! My youtubechannel is always busy and I make videos all the time. :D:mrgreen:

I think I was inspired from watching a lot of True Blood lately. Those h*rny vampires ... :mrgreen::lol::lol:

ed709.jpg

ed708.jpg

Have a great day!!

Hahahahaha!!! For you too, my dear! You can obviously endure a lot. Eddie and True Blood! ;)
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Yes Hedwich, but it almost killed me. :lol:

First this:

alex37.png

Then this:

evbrst.jpg

It made me into a volcano, trapped inside a 37 year old woman´s body. :lol: :oops: :shock: :lol: :fp:

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Yes Hedwich, but it almost killed me. :lol:

First this:

alex37.png

Then this:

evbrst.jpg

It made me into a volcano, trapped inside a 37 year old woman´s body. :lol: :oops: :shock: :lol: :fp:

Holy fucking shit....!!!! That's ....wwwwooooooaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    God I love this thread ♥♥♥
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

:D:D:D:D:D :corn: :corn: :corn:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Hedwich wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

Happy place.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    It's definitely the happiest thread! I love coming here. :D

Thanks for all the beautiful pics, ladies!! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    644097_524015037659483_632873452_n.jpg

Look in this eyes...and some special "hate-Days" are not more so important, huh?
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    E.K wrote:
    Um .. ok. Let me start. :)

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p104/aus_suz/Eddiesurf.jpg

Oh look.. he's wet too. :p

JUST WOW. I'm going to be here for days scrolling through all these photos.

Thank you for this thread! :corn:
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    644097_524015037659483_632873452_n.jpg

Look in this eyes...and some special "hate-Days" are not more so important, huh?
    Love it Hedwich! 8-)
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    kc007 wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Welcome kc007, but you may want to amend that to weeks, probably months. As a matter of fact ---some of us have been here for years. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

Happy place.

Happiest place on Earth. Disneyland's got nothing on this destination . . . :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: best post here
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    920???seriously girls? :D

come on!!nail it already!! :)

whoooop!!!! :lol::D8-)
    ;):lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:
    d24j.jpg

Dimitri thats you?! Yay! Hi!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

I wondered what you looked like!! I love putting faces to names!!! Whenever my girlfiends talk about a boy they fancy I'm like SHOW ME NOW! It helps to identify with them I think (the person you're imagining) . . .

Whispering Hands I didn't get a chance to post but I was equally excited to see your pic on another thread a while ago, I was like yay! That's Tree! It was so nice to see your lovely face . . . And your luscious red locks! They were a surprise!

Anywho . . . I finally finished my assignments! Took me long enough - geesh I'm a slow poke.....slow poke..... thats such a funny saying!....I'm sure most of us here wouldn't mind a slow poke from EV ;) And for me and Dimi, MM too ;) Just joking Dimi! :D
    haha...hello there have a nice day!!
    ha ha ha Ms Nelly thge red is dyed, I get bored easliy, so I LIKE TO GO WITH DIFFERENT HAIR COLORS, BUT (i REaLLY like that copper that's in that pic, it makes mylue eyes stand out:-)
    i saw that Mrs Tomsen 8-)
  • Options
    eb8ff2b1b00eb40a52c641417d877d6c.jpg

e7ceeabaa56faa43be01f9d5f5baa278.jpg

8197d136fd1a9eda84419993a957f27c.jpg
  • Options
    4be4d0becc90ce69e47cc1e082fa932d.jpg
  • Options
    7d001f8752831d7a30d0ef5192b9e74e.jpg
  • Options
    c90707a0b640a282910cc6233fbb6f00.jpgbf000fdf2a88b9e267640696345b1686.jpg
  • Options
    kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    kc007 wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Welcome kc007, but you may want to amend that to weeks, probably months. As a matter of fact ---some of us have been here for years. :lol::lol::lol:
    :thumbup:

I really like this thread. Its my new happy place.
  • Options
    bf000fdf2a88b9e267640696345b1686.jpg

Shoe the shoeless!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Eddie really need new shoes! :D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    tumblr_mi89wpqecI1s5xnrgo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mi89wpqecI1s5xnrgo1_500.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Girls! (And boys!)

I´ve created a new Eddie video, and I believe this is my hottest work so far. :shock: :oops: :fp:

A lot of "vintage Eddie" in here, and he´s flirting with girls in the crowd, he kisses another girl, and this video is basically packed with testosterone. ;)

I put in some still pics there too. To get the ultimate effect.

My computer even crashed down in the middle of the making of this video, and I know why.

I hope you like it!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4R8-8ufI4

:lol:

Oh LISA!!! This is really really ...incredibly unbelievable HOT!!! Perfect work!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    And i think i guess why your computer crashed down during you create this!! :mrgreen:

I try to continue to breathe now...in....out....in ....out.... hard job after i saw that!

:lol::lol::lol: My computer can´t handle the HEAT!!!!! :lol::mrgreen:

Thanks!!

AGREED!!!!!! Amazing work Lisa! So very very sexy . . .

Do you know that I've managed to get through 20 years of a PJ obsession without seeing MTV Unplugged all the way through???? But you know what, I don't think that's such a bad thing . . . it seems like a lot of women fell in absolute lust/love with EV after watching that, and I don't need the extra pressure on my infatuation!

I'm already pretty mad that he's so desirable and attractive, on every level (physically, intellectually, spiritually) . . . It's exactly like what MissJam said! Why did the Universe create such a man, that incites such longing in so many women (like millions) and we never ever get to touch him? Or hug him? Or tell him how amazing and special he is to his wonderful face?

And he's still such a BABE. It's like COME ON EDDIE. Get old and puffy and bald already so that our lust can settle down into a warm loving admiration . . . we've all been in love with you for SO LONG! IT ISN'T RIGHT!

No, that's not true. We'd still lust after him if he got puffy and bald, because the same soul would be looking out from under those lashes, and he'd still have the same laugh, and the same smile, and the same VOICE. The same talent, empathy, and wit . . . aaaaargh the list goes on and on. See Universe????? SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE????!!!!!!! ;);)

I could definitely write an essay about the pain, pleasure and privilege of loving Eddie Vedder as a female PJ fan . . . and maybe I'll do that one day. . . I'll write a stupidly open and emotional, and deep and silly piece about loving Eddie! As a present to myself! And then I'll write another one about the joy of a man that is Mikey Boy, and how delicious and inspiring he is . . . (But don't worry chicas I won't post them here! I know my long, rambling, self-indulgent posts are hard to deal with at the best of times ;) )

OMG, RAMBLING AGAIN! Sorry honeys!!

In any case, that video was very very HOT, thanks Wishlisa! That was a lovely start to my day.

And thanks to everyone for all the other lovely pics :)

AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO ARE A DAY BEHIND OZ!

I'm not a huge fan of the day myself, I think it's a little naff, but if you girls get into it, have a beautiful day!

And if Dimi is still reading this thread, a huge kiss for you on Valentine's Day Dimi! Are you single? If so, the girl that ends up with you will be an extremely lucky lady. You're a gentleman and a sweetheart.

Lots of love to all. :D
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited February 2013
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_mi89wpqecI1s5xnrgo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mi89wpqecI1s5xnrgo1_500.jpg

Wouldn't you just just love to be a fly on Stone's beer bottle? Whatever Eddie said, it must have been good. :lol::lol:
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    Oh LISA!!! This is really really ...incredibly unbelievable HOT!!! Perfect work!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    And i think i guess why your computer crashed down during you create this!! :mrgreen:

I try to continue to breathe now...in....out....in ....out.... hard job after i saw that!

:lol::lol::lol: My computer can´t handle the HEAT!!!!! :lol::mrgreen:

Thanks!!

Do you know that I've managed to get through 20 years of a PJ obsession without seeing MTV Unplugged all the way through???? But you know what, I don't think that's such a bad thing . . . it seems like a lot of women fell in absolute lust/love with EV after watching that, and I don't need the extra pressure on my infatuation!

I'm already pretty mad that he's so desirable and attractive, on every level (physically, intellectually, spiritually) . . . It's exactly like what MissJam said! Why did the Universe create such a man, that incites such longing in so many women (like millions) and we never ever get to touch him? Or hug him? Or tell him how amazing and special he is to his wonderful face?

And he's still such a BABE. It's like COME ON EDDIE. Get old and puffy and bald already so that our lust can settle down into a warm loving admiration . . . we've all been in love with you for SO LONG! IT ISN'T RIGHT!

No, that's not true. We'd still lust after him if he got puffy and bald, because the same soul would be looking out from under those lashes, and he'd still have the same laugh, and the same smile, and the same VOICE. The same talent, empathy, and wit . . . aaaaargh the list goes on and on. See Universe????? SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE????!!!!!!! ;);)

I could definitely write an essay about the pain, pleasure and privilege of loving Eddie Vedder as a female PJ fan . . . and maybe I'll do that one day. . . I'll write a stupidly open and emotional, and deep and silly piece about loving Eddie! As a present to myself! And then I'll write another one about the joy of a man that is Mikey Boy, and how delicious and inspiring he is . . . (But don't worry chicas I won't post them here! I know my long, rambling, self-indulgent posts are hard to deal with at the best of times ;) )

In any case, that video was very very HOT, thanks Wishlisa! That was a lovely start to my day.

I'm not a huge fan of the day myself, I think it's a little naff, but if you girls get into it, have a beautiful day!

And if Dimi is still reading this thread, a huge kiss for you on Valentine's Day Dimi! Are you single? If so, the girl that ends up with you will be an extremely lucky lady. You're a gentleman and a sweetheart.

MsNelly - You know I love you and I love your posts, every last "rambling" word. They are awesome and always make me smile. But I swear that if you write these essays and DON'T share them (at least by email or pm) I may never speak to you again. :lol: Just kidding -- sort of. :lol: And honestly, I don't know how you have managed to not see the whole unplugged show. :o :shock: I had to have the Deluxe 10 set just so I would own my very own copy. And since it is Valentine's day, once all the hooligans are in bed, I may just have to watch that as a gift to me! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    edited February 2013
    MsNelly wrote:

MsNelly - You know I love you and I love your posts, every last "rambling" word. They are awesome and always make me smile. But I swear that if you write these essays and DON'T share them (at least by email or pm) I may never speak to you again. :lol: Just kidding -- sort of. :lol: And honestly, I don't know how you have managed to not see the whole unplugged show. :o :shock: I had to have the Deluxe 10 set just so I would own my very own copy. And since it is Valentine's day, once all the hooligans are in bed, I may just have to watch that as a gift to me! :mrgreen:

Ocean... That is a great idea! I may have to watch unplugged again tonight too! MsNelly I can't encourage you more to watch it! You will love it! At least pull up the full version on you tube. When he rounded the corner entering the stage with the notebook in his hand... It was all over for me from that point on! Baseball cap backwards and later the hair comes out.... :shock: Writing on his arm.... It was a very difficult time in my life for a ton of reasons and this show specifically somehow brought me strength and power and cemented my pj love. You simply have to see it.

Edit... Just wanted to add that after watching over 1/2 of the unplugged performance tonight at this point I wanted to make sure that while Ed is unquestionably and unintentionally steaming hot this entire show the real beauty is the performance of all. We all know how amazing each unplugged version is in that show. Unbelievable. Watch it MsNelly!!!
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden