Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    e01fa170040451548c0210425aaaf1e1.jpg

A little Ed in blue :shock: and Mike for MsNelly :D

Having SHIT day,came on here for 2 mins to make myself feel better and what do I see?? A pic from my fav Ed song ever,one I got to hear him do at my Vegas shows........Thanks girls,you all really are the best!!

Sorry you are having a tough day! It really does help to come here though. If you have time read through the last couple of days... About page 904 to current. You will be laughing with tears and breathless from so many hot pics of eddie (and Dimi and his maids). That will surely take you away from your worries for awhile.

Jen
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Having SHIT day,came on here for 2 mins to make myself feel better and what do I see?? A pic from my fav Ed song ever,one I got to hear him do at my Vegas shows........Thanks girls,you all really are the best!!

Sorry you are having a tough day! It really does help to come here though. If you have time read through the last couple of days... About page 904 to current. You will be laughing with tears and breathless from so many hot pics of eddie (and Dimi and his maids). That will surely take you away from your worries for awhile.

Jen
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    d24j.jpg

Dimitri thats you?! Yay! Hi!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

I wondered what you looked like!! I love putting faces to names!!! Whenever my girlfiends talk about a boy they fancy I'm like SHOW ME NOW! It helps to identify with them I think (the person you're imagining) . . .

Whispering Hands I didn't get a chance to post but I was equally excited to see your pic on another thread a while ago, I was like yay! That's Tree! It was so nice to see your lovely face . . . And your luscious red locks! They were a surprise!

Anywho . . . I finally finished my assignments! Took me long enough - geesh I'm a slow poke.....slow poke..... thats such a funny saying!....I'm sure most of us here wouldn't mind a slow poke from EV ;) And for me and Dimi, MM too ;) Just joking Dimi! :D
  • Options

Glad to be a little help. Come back every chance you get! :)

Thanks for thinking of me Ocean, you're the biggest sweetheart!!! Such a great girl :D

And Albertagirl hello! Glad to hear you're feeling better :D
  • Options
    bluegrace wrote:
    The man in blue . . . just look what it does to his eyes :shock: cbbb7f5e56b5c665e616d16d2f65b6d3.jpg

Wow. He is such a beautiful man, still today.

OMG! Yes . . . insanely beautiful. Does anyone else think he's the most beautiful-looking creature to have ever walked the planet??? AAAhh, probably, this is a thread for EV fanatics! ;) But honestly, like I know technically there are a shitload of more perfect-looking men out there . . . like this guy below:

2674080999092838_8MkXXFLU_b.jpg

But Eddie's face. Aaaah, so unique. So dear for us fans . . . I think one of the reasons I think he's SO BEAUTIFUL, is not just because he has a perfect-heart-shaped face, high cheekbones, curly lashes, honey-brown skin etc, but because he's so androgynous . . . not in the tall-skinny-prada-model-with-short-hair way (although that can be beautiful too) but in the way that there's something about EV that reminds me of a beautiful teenage girl. It's the locks, and the exuberance, and the openness, and the prettiness too sure.

I think one of the reasons EV is SO APPEALLING is because he embodies both sexes . . . like I know he's this masculine sexy man with a super deep voice, he's good at sport and can throw his beautiful young wife around like she's a twig, but there's also something about EV that embodies the feminine . . . didn't someone once make a 'hey girl' about his womanish heart? And the fact that he's so comfortable with himself - I think it shows someone quite evolved . . .

And let's face it, given the amount of times I've heard a guy say 'Eddie's the ONLY man I would turn gay for' . . . it would seem a lot of straight dudes out there wouldn't mind bending him over too ;);) (Whoops, sorry if that was a bit much!).

In any case, he's a wonder of a human being. Ladies, please don't think I don't think he's masculine, I do!!! Fuck yes. But the best type of masculine. The one that is at total ease with itself . . . not macho or trying to prove itself. Unless he's standing next to David Letterman! When he jumps up on the ledge so he doesn't look too little! Hahahahaha. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Oooh I love this pic
    8470437744_cd527eee7f.jpg
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:

Thanks for thinking of me Ocean, you're the biggest sweetheart!!! Such a great girl :D

And Albertagirl hello! Glad to hear you're feeling better :D

You are very welcome MsNelly! :D
  • Options
    Oooh I love this pic

Gorgeous Ocean!!!! And very manly too!!!!! ;)

P.S. When I talk about EV being androgynous, I don't mean effeminate. I don't mean that anyone could ever mistake him for being a guy (and a very masculine one at that) its something more inexplicable. Something on a deeper level. Like he has a good balance of yin and yang. He has the clean, strong, powerful qualities of a man, but the tenderness and intuition of a girl . . . It's like he has the best of both. Or he's capable of transcending his gender . . .

Eeeek, this is hard to explain! . . . I think I should go back to writing about library science . . . is much more simple! ;)

And thanks everyone for all the amazing pics. You've had such a busy few days!!! It looks like it was fun :D

Lots of love to all.
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited February 2013
    MsNelly wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:
    The man in blue . . . just look what it does to his eyes :shock: cbbb7f5e56b5c665e616d16d2f65b6d3.jpg

OMG! Yes . . . insanely beautiful. Does anyone else think he's the most beautiful-looking creature to have ever walked the planet??? AAAhh, probably, this is a thread for EV fanatics! ;)

But Eddie's face. Aaaah, so unique. So dear for us fans . . . I think one of the reasons I think he's SO BEAUTIFUL, is not just because he has a perfect-heart-shaped face, high cheekbones, curly lashes, honey-brown skin etc,

Ms.Nelly -
    He is gorgeous. You know I'm a mom so am required to watch many kids shows and your description above brings to mind Shrek 2, when the ogre has taken a potion to make him handsome.

Shrek: A cute button nose? Thick, wavy locks? Taut, round buttocks? I'm-I'm...
    Maiden #1: Gorgeous!
    Maiden #2: I'll say.

He is gorgeous and he is wonderful to look at, but for me the true beauty lies inside. His ability to take our feelings and with simple words transform them into this beautiful lyrical poetry that we recognize immediately as our own. It feels like he is reading my mind at times. And his gorgeous voice brings a peace to my inner being like no other.
    But he is also fearless. He says what is on his mind without fear of repercussion. He doesn't get heated talking about the point he is making, even if that is not the case for those who oppose him. He stands up for what he believes in - voting rights, women's rights, gay rights, rights of the working poor, the need to care for the environment.
    And while he is courageous and strong, he is also gentle and kind. When he is being interviewed by the students of the Bridge School, he absolutely glows. His love and compassion absolutely overflows. He has said of Off He Goes that it is about him being a shit friend, and yet while he may not always be around, in watching him talk to people you can see that when he is there, he seems to be completely engaged with the people around him.
    And of course, I don't know the man. But those bits and pieces that I have seen make me want to be a better person. To work harder to do the right things for the environment, for human rights. To be kinder. To be in the moment and more in tune with the people I encounter, instead of running through the list in my head of items I have yet to accomplish that day.
    As you have said before, I am sure he can be a bit of a nob at times. Me too. But if I keep listening to the music about the rusty signs I am ignoring, maybe I'll recognize a few more of them and have a little more appreciation for them. And if I listen to that soothing voice telling me to live in the Present Tense, I can stop worrying about the future and ruminating about stupid things I have done in the past. So many lessons to still learn on the journey to self-actualization -- not sure I will ever be done. ;)
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:
    Oooh I love this pic

Gorgeous Ocean!!!! And very manly too!!!!! ;)

P.S. When I talk about EV being androgynous, I don't mean effeminate. I don't mean that anyone could ever mistake him for being a guy (and a very masculine one at that) its something more inexplicable. Something on a deeper level. Like he has a good balance of yin and yang. He has the clean, strong, powerful qualities of a man, but the tenderness and intuition of a girl . . . It's like he has the best of both. Or he's capable of transcending his gender . . .

Eeeek, this is hard to explain! . . . I think I should go back to writing about library science . . . is much more simple! ;)

And thanks everyone for all the amazing pics. You've had such a busy few days!!! It looks like it was fun :D

Lots of love to all.
    I think you have done a very good job of explaining the unexplainable. ;) I think he is just very comfortable in his own skin. He seems to have a very empathetic inner core, which makes it easier to relate to people of both genders.
  • Options

Ms.Nelly -
    He is gorgeous. You know I'm a mom so am required to watch many kids shows and your description above brings to mind Shrek 2, when the ogre has taken a potion to make him handsome.

Shrek: A cute button nose? Thick, wavy locks? Taut, round buttocks? I'm-I'm...
    Maiden #1: Gorgeous!
    Maiden #2: I'll say.

He is gorgeous and he is wonderful to look at, but for me the true beauty lies inside. His ability to take our feelings and with simple words transform them into this beautiful lyrical poetry that we recognize immediately as our own. It feels like he is reading my mind at times. And his gorgeous voice brings a peace to my inner being like no other.
    But he is also fearless. He says what is on his mind without fear of repercussion. He doesn't get heated talking about the point he is making, even if that is not the case for those who oppose him. He stands up for what he believes in - voting rights, women's rights, gay rights, rights of the working poor, the need to care for the environment.
    And while he is courageous and strong, he is also gentle and kind. When he is being interviewed by the students of the Bridge School, he absolutely glows. His love and compassion absolutely overflows. He has said of Off He Goes that it is about him being a shit friend, and yet while he may not always be around, in watching him talk to people you can see that when he is there, he seems to be completely engaged with the people around him.
    And of course, I don't know the man. But those bits and pieces that I have seen make me want to be a better person. To work harder to do the right things for the environment, for human rights. To be kinder. To be in the moment and more in tune with the people I encounter, instead of running through the list in my head of items I have yet to accomplish that day.
    As you have said before, I am sure he can be a bit of a nob at times. Me too. But if I keep listening to the music about the rusty signs I am ignoring, maybe I'll recognize a few more of them and have a little more appreciation for them. And if I listen to that soothing voice telling me to live in the Present Tense, I can stop worrying about the future and ruminating about stupid things I have done in the past. So many lessons to still learn on the journey to self-actualization -- not sure I will ever be done. ;)

Absolutely stunningly beautifully said Ocean! Nothing else to add . . . Except that you're a shiny gem of a woman, a diamond in fact, and that your friends and family are lucky to have you! I loved reading this beautiful post.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    MsNelly wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

OMG! Yes . . . insanely beautiful. Does anyone else think he's the most beautiful-looking creature to have ever walked the planet??? AAAhh, probably, this is a thread for EV fanatics! ;) But honestly, like I know technically there are a shitload of more perfect-looking men out there . . . like this guy below:

But Eddie's face. Aaaah, so unique. So dear for us fans . . . I think one of the reasons I think he's SO BEAUTIFUL, is not just because he has a perfect-heart-shaped face, high cheekbones, curly lashes, honey-brown skin etc, but because he's so androgynous . . . not in the tall-skinny-prada-model-with-short-hair way (although that can be beautiful too) but in the way that there's something about EV that reminds me of a beautiful teenage girl. It's the locks, and the exuberance, and the openness, and the prettiness too sure.

I think one of the reasons EV is SO APPEALLING is because he embodies both sexes . . . like I know he's this masculine sexy man with a super deep voice, he's good at sport and can throw his beautiful young wife around like she's a twig, but there's also something about EV that embodies the feminine . . . didn't someone once make a 'hey girl' about his womanish heart? And the fact that he's so comfortable with himself - I think it shows someone quite evolved . . .

And let's face it, given the amount of times I've heard a guy say 'Eddie's the ONLY man I would turn gay for' . . . it would seem a lot of straight dudes out there wouldn't mind bending him over too ;);) (Whoops, sorry if that was a bit much!).

In any case, he's a wonder of a human being. Ladies, please don't think I don't think he's masculine, I do!!! Fuck yes. But the best type of masculine. The one that is at total ease with itself . . . not macho or trying to prove itself. Unless he's standing next to David Letterman! When he jumps up on the ledge so he doesn't look too little! Hahahahaha. :lol::lol::lol:

I bloody love this model, he is the shizzle! I vote him to play Mr. Grey in the movie!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    MsNelly wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

MsNelly what a perfect description of our man! :clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    MsNelly wrote:
    d24j.jpg

I wondered what you looked like!! I love putting faces to names!!! Whenever my girlfiends talk about a boy they fancy I'm like SHOW ME NOW! It helps to identify with them I think (the person you're imagining) . . .

Whispering Hands I didn't get a chance to post but I was equally excited to see your pic on another thread a while ago, I was like yay! That's Tree! It was so nice to see your lovely face . . . And your luscious red locks! They were a surprise!

Anywho . . . I finally finished my assignments! Took me long enough - geesh I'm a slow poke.....slow poke..... thats such a funny saying!....I'm sure most of us here wouldn't mind a slow poke from EV ;) And for me and Dimi, MM too ;) Just joking Dimi! :D
    haha...hello there have a nice day!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    920???seriously girls? :D

come on!!nail it already!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    We lost!!! :-(
    :lol:
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Girls! (And boys!)

I´ve created a new Eddie video, and I believe this is my hottest work so far. :shock: :oops: :fp:

A lot of "vintage Eddie" in here, and he´s flirting with girls in the crowd, he kisses another girl, and this video is basically packed with testosterone. ;)

I put in some still pics there too. To get the ultimate effect.

My computer even crashed down in the middle of the making of this video, and I know why.

I hope you like it!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4R8-8ufI4

"I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Girls! (And boys!)

I´ve created a new Eddie video, and I believe this is my hottest work so far. :shock: :oops: :fp:

A lot of "vintage Eddie" in here, and he´s flirting with girls in the crowd, he kisses another girl, and this video is basically packed with testosterone. ;)

My computer even crashed down in the middle of the making of this video, and I know why.

Great work, wishlisa :D :thumbup: ...you must have overheated your computer :D .
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Thanks Emma! :D Yes, it was overheated. Like me. :lol:

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Morning ladies and Dimi,

Some beautifully perfect words this morning from MsNelly (careful, love :lol:) and oceaninmyeyes. I can not express enough how I agree with you both especially how he combines the best qualities of male and female into one gorgeous human and how he speaks to our hearts directly through his words and music. This is his best quality for sure! Have a great day everyone...

Wishlisa... Can't wait to get home tonight to watch your video. Thx!

Jen
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Wishlisa, I just saw your video-wonderful job!! :clap: I enjoyed every moment, watching our gorgeous guy!! :D
    Thank you very very much! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Wishlisa, I just saw your video-wonderful job!! :clap: I enjoyed every moment, watching our gorgeous guy!! :D
    Thank you very very much! :D

Thank you so much! :D I´m happy you enjoyed it! I enjoyed making it. His charisma, his energy, his sexual charisma ... everything made it a pleasure to create that video. I´ve made videos with other artists, but no one is as charismatic as Eddie. Every move seems like heaven. :oops: Oops.

• Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    2630beb6fea279e20bf7e072346429ed.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    What do you think..did he say "F***" in this moment?? Yeah...i think so... :lol::lol:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options

Oh, dear... i really hope you are feel better today!!! Can i do anything for you?? More pics? Special wishes? Or something other??
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Hmmm... i think his passion comes sometimes near to our, don't you? :D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Oooh I love this pic

You are right! This is really one of the best! I love it too!!

And, dear oceaninmyeyes, i want to say you a special thank...so many pics in the last days. Almost to much for me. I see one and stare...scroll a bit down...and stare again...and so one... my poor heart!!!
    Thanks, i mean it real!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    MsNelly wrote:
    d24j.jpg

haha...hello there have a nice day!!
    ha ha ha Ms Nelly thge red is dyed, I get bored easliy, so I LIKE TO GO WITH DIFFERENT HAIR COLORS, BUT (i REaLLY like that copper that's in that pic, it makes mylue eyes stand out:-)
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Girls! (And boys!)

Oh LISA!!! This is really really ...incredibly unbelievable HOT!!! Perfect work!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    And i think i guess why your computer crashed down during you create this!! :mrgreen:

I try to continue to breathe now...in....out....in ....out.... hard job after i saw that!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    299425_2341633549877_61502958_n.jpg

:D:D:D:D sweet!
    Concerts