Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    taratara Posts: 293
    his hair got really long. It's funny that he's signing autographs and in conversation. also, he looks cold...why is he wearing a winter jacket?

cause you're sweating like a beast on stage, so when you get off it feels cold (where was this concert again?)
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    tara wrote:
    cause you're sweating like a beast on stage, so when you get off it feels cold (where was this concert again?)

Hullabaloo 2007

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p104/aus_suz/hull.jpg
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    his hair got really long. It's funny that he's signing autographs and in conversation. also, he looks cold...why is he wearing a winter jacket?

Ed's hair has been that long for a couple of years now. Maybe it gets cold in L.A at night time ... L.A's in the desert, isn't it?

Why does Ed have another hat in his hand? Actually, the one he's holding looks like it would match his ski jacket better. ;)
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Ed's hair has been that long for a couple of years now. Maybe it gets cold in L.A at night time ... L.A's in the desert, isn't it?

Why does Ed have another hat in his hand? Actually, the one he's holding looks like it would match his anorak better. ;)

i guess it's al relative. i froze my ass off in l.a in july, i was practically hypothermic, when i checked the weather it was 32 degrees (90 F), but i had just come back from india where it was 45 in the shade (113)

yeah, i was wondering about the other hat too, who carries a spare hat around with them? i think our boy is getting wierd in his old age
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    E.K wrote:

Why does Ed have another hat in his hand? Actually, the one he's holding looks like it would match his ski jacket better. ;)
    I know what his hair has looked like these past couple years. I wasn't saying it looked drastically different, it just looked a little longer in that particular picture. Maybe it was the lens or the angle.
    "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • Options
    tara wrote:
    oh yeah, I didn't think of that.

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • Options
    I know what his hair has looked like these past couple years. I wasn't saying it looked drastically different, it just looked a little longer in that particular picture. Maybe it was the lens or the angle.

we can all hope can't we? i want him to stop brushing it, it's too fluffy, i liked that long messyness from the early 90's, although it would be a bit wierd if a 40 year old man had hair that long, i've put too much thought into this
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    tara wrote:
    we can all hope can't we? i want him to stop brushing it, it's too fluffy, i liked that long messyness from the early 90's, although it would be a bit wierd if a 40 year old man had hair that long, i've put too much thought into this
    no, I've thought about it too. I was thinking the same thing. He should stop brushing it and let it dry naturally so it will look more like it did in the early 90s. But, his hair's texture did change since he shaved it--it got curlier and frizzier. However, if he did stop brushing it, it would look less fluffy and frizzy. Wow, I guess I really have thought about this too much haha. But I have long curly hair, so it's not that weird of me.

• Options
    But I have long curly hair, so it's not that weird of me.

same, it would just be wierd to brush it
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    But, his hair's texture did change since he shaved it--it got curlier and frizzier. However, if he did stop brushing it, it would look less fluffy and frizzy. Wow, I guess I really have thought about this too much haha. But I have long curly hair, so it's not that weird of me.

Actually I think all the peroxide Ed used when he went blonde in 2003 ruined the curls .. I noticed that when he started growing it out in 2004 that it was straighter. That's my opinion anyway. ;)
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    E.K wrote:
    Actually I think all the peroxide Ed used when he went blonde in 2003 ruined the curls .. I noticed that when he started growing it out in 2004 that it was straighter. That's my opinion anyway. ;)
    wow hair tips r us :) You do realise you're talking about Eddie's hair? would you like people talking about yours? :) Imagine if he read this?! haha
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    wow hair tips r us :) You do realise you're talking about Eddie's hair? would you like people talking about yours? :) Imagine if he read this?! haha

Hey this is a "Girls Only" thread.

KEEP OUT

:D
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    well, a lot of us girls like to pay attention to detail. what's so wrong with that.

• Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    elmcha wrote:
    Look what I found a webpage from 1998!

http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~david/derya/hero.htm

"My hero is Jonathen Taylor Thomes because he is so cute. I love
    him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Hey this is a "Girls Only" thread.

KEEP OUT

:D
    can i tuck again? heh
  • Options
    elmchaelmcha Posts: 112
    I'm the only one who doesn't think that is Eddie??
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Stole this from another thread. It's after that concert in LA the other night.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/yeild2pearljam/Edsigningstuff.jpg
    Eddie looks pretty pissed in that picture. Looks like he's yelling at people to calm down and stop bugging him. What did the post say from the other thread you took it from?
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    elmcha wrote:
    I'm the only one who doesn't think that is Eddie??

I saw him wearing that hat in a pic taken a few weeks ago..
    Also that guy is holding a Lance Mercer book and a pearl Jam pic which Ed looks like he might be going to sign..
  • Options
    Eddie looks pretty pissed in that picture. Looks like he's yelling at people to calm down and stop bugging him. What did the post say from the other thread you took it from?

Yeah he does looked a bit concerned....
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    no, I've thought about it too. I was thinking the same thing. He should stop brushing it and let it dry naturally so it will look more like it did in the early 90s. But, his hair's texture did change since he shaved it--it got curlier and frizzier. However, if he did stop brushing it, it would look less fluffy and frizzy. Wow, I guess I really have thought about this too much haha. But I have long curly hair, so it's not that weird of me.

OMG
    This is cracking me up!
    But your totally right.

I too - think it's from when he shaved it, plus age
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Yeah he does looked a bit concerned....

I think that was before the show... Eddie "No i don't have any tickets to see the show, can i just get past???"
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    E.K wrote:
    Stole this from another thread. It's after that concert in LA the other night.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/yeild2pearljam/Edsigningstuff.jpg

When was that?

The same hat he wore in Hawaii (the one on his head)
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    krzzzymary wrote:
    When was that?

The same hat he wore in Hawaii (the one on his head)

Hullabaloo show.
  • Options
    Why are hugs wasted on the guys??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZyHfoglfrA&NR=1
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    re Ed brushing his hair ! haha
    I also have thought this , he should just let it be the curls are lovely :) hahaha

I think if ed reads this he would love it !!! and get right in there with top tips , after all he does change his looks n hair therefore is intrested in this girly stuff unlike sayyyyyyyyyy stone who mostly stick with the same look ! :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    elmcha wrote:
    Why are hugs wasted on the guys??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZyHfoglfrA&NR=1

guys are people too (sometimes)

if ed knew that chics were getting excited from his hugs, i think he'd stop hugging us. (i think i'd be too nervous to think though)
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    tara wrote:
    guys are people too (sometimes)

if ed knew that chics were getting excited from his hugs, i think he'd stop hugging us. (i think i'd be too nervous to think though)

Maybe if he knew, he'd give even more hugs to his female fans....
  • Options
    Red mosquitaRed mosquita Posts: 518
    elmcha wrote:
    Maybe if he knew, he'd give even more hugs to his female fans....

:rolleyes:

Free hugs!!!!!!!:p:p:p
    http://www.freehugscampaign.org/
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    does anyone want me to cap the Iconoclasts episode and post them here? Here's an example of the quality.
    http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3774/iconoclasts01zg6.jpg